This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hm,i little thinking about this.
    IMO only TPTB know "truth", but TPTB play dead bug, say NO and after 2 seconds say YES and fans "going to madness"
    Yes i am a speaking about BACKDOORS.
    I hope end word is YES
    Nothing happened
    S&J still TOGETHER
    sigpic

Comment

Whenever I answer the phone at work with the wrong time of day (morning, afternoon) I simply tell the person on the other end where in the world I am and that is why the time is different. I seem to spend a lot of time in Spain, and Hawaii. It's good to be queen.

Comment

Cool!

I've still no answers to my theories...anyway...

Have to watch many shippy-eps later, making up for RE
        There's a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizzare and inexplicable.

There's another theory which states that this has already happened.

Douglas Adams

Please excuse my mistakes, I'm from Germany and my English isn't so good

Comment

Just watched the episode again and
          Spoiler:
          another thing about the Sam/Martouf moment, when Sam was asking who Martouf's reality Sam was with, why couldn't she have had a little knowing look. Nope. She seemed completely oblivious to any logical answer: Jack! Don't get me wrong. I think it was Jack.
          But why does every give have to come equipped with a take?
          sigpic
          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Nina
            Cool!

Good idea. Divide and Conquer, here I come.
            sigpic
            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Because TPTB love to upset us shippers.
              There's a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizzare and inexplicable.

Douglas Adams

Comment

Cool!

All theories is good, my, yours etc.

Only TPTB know truth.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, sometimes I'm not so sure, if they do.

Douglas Adams

Comment

I wonder if anyone else feels the same way.I felt bad when
                    Spoiler:
                    Martouf was Killed in the D&C episode.This may sound mean but after hearing about the almost Sam/Martouf Kiss my reaction is now Ding Dong Martouf is Gone.This is my reaction when one of Sam's Man Friends go Bye Bye.

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                      Good idea. Divide and Conquer, here I come.
                      Probably the best ep, all things considered. Direct revenge for RE.
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                        I wonder if anyone else feels the same way.I felt bad when
                        Spoiler:
                        Martouf was Killed in the D&C episode.This may sound mean but after hearing about the almost Sam/Martouf Kiss my reaction is now Ding Dong Martouf is Gone.This is my reaction when one of Sam's Man Friends go Bye Bye.
                        Me too! I resent them turning me again Martouf. At least
                        Spoiler:
                        he seemed to think that Sam and whoever she is with now (JACK) were meant to be together. At least it seemed that way to me. For that reason I may get over it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Me too.
                          SPOILERS (Highlight below to read):
                          I liked him, although he was a bit strange sometimes, but now, reading about the kiss, I'm almost happy he isn't alive anymore in our reality.

Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                            I've been thinking about this ep and thread ever since it aired last night.
                            Spoiler:
                            I still maintain that S&J are blessedly together. When Martouf was explaining that in his reality their relationship suffered from the distance. He said that it was difficult to maintain a long distance relationship. Sam got an understanding look on her face that to me said "you ain't tellin' me nuthin' I don't know". For me that was absolute finite and irrefutable evidence that S&J are deeply committed. I still say that the almost kiss was not as big a deal as everyone is making it out to be. However, I do agree and was also a bit taken aback at the lack of reaction to the Selmac thing. That hurt me much more than the S/M thing.
                            Mirth, I agree with much of what you say. Remember everybody, TPTB gave us Threads.
                            Spoiler:
                            50% was Sam and Jack Ship leading to FISHING!!
                            TPTB have a convoluted way of bringing in the Ship but they do. The Ship has not sunk! My biggest gripe is
                            Spoiler:
                            TPTB are revising Sam's character in Season 9 for, I think, boosting the ratings. For example, Orlin...intimate...FCOL!!! Now, in RE Real Sam leans towards AU Martouf (whom I like, BTW) for a kiss????
                            Does not make sense!!

One may counterpoint with 'but Real Jack kissed AU Sam in Point of View'. Correct, but there was context building up to that Kiss. Jack had compassion for AU Sam's loss. If TPTB had developed this arc in
                            Spoiler:
                            RE, I wouldn't have minded Sam leaning in towards Martouf for a kiss.
                            I think TPTB were setting world records for cliches and innuendo without explaining anything. Stupid TPTB **she says affectionately**Overall, I liked the show.
                            Spoiler:
                            I liked lots of Sams and that Sam had the biggest part in the show. I believe in the AU canon for Sam and Jack so all AU references to Sam's honeymoon and maternity leave were about Sam and Jack.
                            I am furious that TPTB would not tell us but c'mon, who else can it be?
                            Spoiler:
                            And, I liked Real Sam saying Jackisms: when responding to Landry's requesting her solution to AU dilemma she says, "I got nothing....(pause) yet." AND In response to Little Asgard Buddy, she said in an exasperated tone, "Knock yourself out." Puh-leese, she's with Jack. BTW, this is the 3rd or 4th Jackism from Sam this Season.

In closing, I think Teal'c's quote from Point of View sums it up for me.....
                            "Ours is the only reality of consequence." Sam and Jack are so together.

**This message brought to you by a ShipShipHooray Special Ops Team Member
                            who is safely held in a time dilation bubble where Ship is alive and kickin'**
                            Last edited by nell; 21 January 2006, 08:28 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, sometimes I'm not so sure, if they do.
                              my post readings only a moderators and administrators
                              little nell & tracy jane, maybe
                              A imprudence them nobody , only my Translator
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                                Mirth, I agree with much of what you say. Remember everybody, TPTB gave us Threads.
                                Spoiler:
                                50% was Sam and Jack Ship leading to FISHING!!
                                TPTB have a convoluted way of bringing in the Ship but they do. The Ship has not sunk! My biggest gripe is
                                Spoiler:
                                TPTB are revising Sam's character in Season 9 for, I think, boosting the ratings. For example, Orlin...intimate...FCOL!!! Now, in RE Real Sam leans towards AU Martouf (whom I like, BTW) for a kiss????
                                Does not make sense!!

One may counterpoint with 'but Real Jack kissed AU Sam in Point of View'. Correct, but there was context building up to that Kiss. Jack had compassion for AU Sam's loss. If TPTB had developed this arc in
                                Spoiler:
                                RE, I wouldn't have minded Sam leaning in towards Martouf for a kiss.
                                I think TPTB were setting world records for cliches and innuendo without explaining anything. Stupid TPTB **she says affectionately**
                                Overall, I liked the show.
                                Spoiler:
                                I liked lots of Sams and that Sam had the biggest part in the show. I believe in the AU canon for Sam and Jack so all AU references to Sam's honeymoon and maternity leave were about Sam and Jack.
                                I am furious that TPTB would not tell us but c'mon, who else can it be?
                                In closing, I think Teal'c's quote from Point of View sums it up for me.....
                                "Ours is the only reality of consequence." Sam and Jack are so together.

**This message brought to you by a ShipShipHooray Special Ops Team Member who is safely held in a time dilation bubble where Ship is alive and kickin'**
                                NICE!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X