This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoneFishing View Post
    Hello, everyone. After months of reading, I finally had to delurk to have fun with these captures. They were just too hard to resist, LOL.

Pardon my lengthy debut.

SJ

Jack: Okay, I'll throw in a six month's supply of over priced imported coffee.
    Daniel: I don't care what you offer me, Jack. Out of respect for Sam, I will not help you steal the mirror for your bedroom.
    Jack: Listen, Spacemonkey, it was her idea.
    Daniel: Make it a year's supply, and I get visitation rights when alternate Sam's home alone.
    Jack: Yes on the coffee. And I won't tell her you asked for the latter.
    Daniel: Thank you. I think. I'll meet you at midnight.
    Jack: Make it 3. Maybe there won't be anything to watch by then.
    ROFLMAO!!!

WELCOME TO THE GUTTER!!

ER...

WELCOME TO THE
    SHIP FAMILY!!!

I think you'll fit in just fine! And may I say, that's one of, if not *the* most brilliant debut post ever!!

Originally posted by ddc View Post
    Bones did an episode like that. Hopefully Sam's reaction when she finds out Jack's still alive would be less extreme than Brennan's socking Booth with the arm of the fake corpse. Though her barging in on him at home later whle he's in the tub could turn out interesting.

Y'all are joining me in the Gutter a bit early today--not that I'm complaining, it's just that its not usually so crwoded when I wake up here!

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
    Just ONE? Meh. But there are so many I don't like! Affinity and the proposal would have to be high on my list.

I'd like to see how Sam would have reacted to Fifth's little scenario if it had been Jack on the farm instead of Pete. Would she have seen right through the ruse so quickly?

Jack in Unending, which actually would have made SENSE, instead of Landry.

Jack in a Grace kind of situation.

Since the day it aired, I've wished Fifth's fantasy had been just that little bit different. It's MINNESOTA, not *Montana*, you silly robot! And if she'd woken up, not just in Minnesota married to Jack, but *in bed* with her "husband", I'm sure she would not have been so quick to *want* to leave!!

Yeah, Jack in Unending would have made far more sense. Now I've got this scene of Jack watching Sam play the cello stuck in my head...

The other ep I'd have made Shippy... Ripple Effect. I mean, come on, *all* those SG1's and not one single Jack? Not in *any* alternate universe might Jack have remained on SG1 with Sam at that point? No chance in Netu would Marty have come anywhere near trying to kiss Sam if a Jack had been around!

Love and hot fudge,
    Bren Ren
    ~
    My stories!
    ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      Hmmm ... sounds intriguing. Tell us more.
      Let me see if I can remember.... I think it went something like this...

Spoiler:

"Wow, I have no memory of where we were, but I'm *exhausted*."

"Wait, I think I have a theory. Let me see if I can piece it together... Carter, your hands are amazingly soft... what was I saying? Oh, yes..."

"We found a planet with beaches that go on for miles and I thought it would be a great idea for us to take swim trunks and a... bikini... for... Carter, but Daniel said we couldn't."

"Then we went through the gate and then came back here. I think we should probably report to the infirmary..."
      "Sir, I'd be willing to wear a bikini for the exam."

Later....

Spoiler:

"I know it's crazy, but I really do want to wear a bikini! I think it's totally unfair that Hammond won't let me."

"I agree, what happened to equality for women? If Carter wants to wear a bikini, she should, for crying out loud!"

"I've got a really cute aqua blue one that has cups about the size of my fists..."

"Mmmmmm, aqua...."

"You know, if we get out of here, I've got a cabin in Minnesota... it's nice this time of year and we can go swimming in the lake..."

"I don't know sir, but now that you mention it, that sounds like a *really* good idea."

"Excuse me? What do you mean our conversation is inappropriate?"

"I agree with her! We're friends, friends going fishing... going swimming... in a very tiny bikini..."

"Sorry sir."
      "It's not your fault. It's killjoy Hammond's... separating us..."

Much later...
      Spoiler:

"This is it sir. This is the beach with the water that's the same color as my string bikini with the little cups."
      "Oh Oh! I want to go there! Can we go there? Can we? Can we?"

"She will *not* being wearing that bikini while you're around!"

"Jack, I told you last time, there are *rules* about what we can wear off-world."

Comment

Off world...
        Spoiler:

"So, no beaches with white sand and water the color of Carter's itsy bitsy bikini?"
        "Seriously? You mean, we came here and all we did was hang out in this lab?"

"You know how evil that is right? It's absolutely despicable to raise my hopes like that."

"You know sir, we didn't remember anything last time we went home..."

"What are you thinking about, Carter?"

"I think you know, sir."

A minute later...
        Spoiler:

Back home...
        Spoiler:

"Man, I wish I could remember why I was so tired."

THE END

So that *was* how the episode went right?

Comment

Twilight....how nice of you to visit us here in the gutter....

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
            ROFLMAO!!!

WELCOME TO THE GUTTER!!

ER...

WELCOME TO THE
            SHIP FAMILY!!!

I think you'll fit in just fine! And may I say, that's one of, if not *the* most brilliant debut post ever!!

Y'all are joining me in the Gutter a bit early today--not that I'm complaining, it's just that its not usually so crwoded when I wake up here!

Since the day it aired, I've wished Fifth's fantasy had been just that little bit different. It's MINNESOTA, not *Montana*, you silly robot! And if she'd woken up, not just in Minnesota married to Jack, but *in bed* with her "husband", I'm sure she would not have been so quick to *want* to leave!!

Yeah, Jack in Unending would have made far more sense. Now I've got this scene of Jack watching Sam play the cello stuck in my head...

The other ep I'd have made Shippy... Ripple Effect. I mean, come on, *all* those SG1's and not one single Jack? Not in *any* alternate universe might Jack have remained on SG1 with Sam at that point? No chance in Netu would Marty have come anywhere near trying to kiss Sam if a Jack had been around!

I concur...

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
              Let me see if I can remember.... I think it went something like this...

Spoiler:

"Wow, I have no memory of where we were, but I'm *exhausted*."

"Wait, I think I have a theory. Let me see if I can piece it together... Carter, your hands are amazingly soft... what was I saying? Oh, yes..."

"We found a planet with beaches that go on for miles and I thought it would be a great idea for us to take swim trunks and a... bikini... for... Carter, but Daniel said we couldn't."

"Then we went through the gate and then came back here. I think we should probably report to the infirmary..."
              "Sir, I'd be willing to wear a bikini for the exam."

Later....

Spoiler:

"I know it's crazy, but I really do want to wear a bikini! I think it's totally unfair that Hammond won't let me."

"I agree, what happened to equality for women? If Carter wants to wear a bikini, she should, for crying out loud!"

"I've got a really cute aqua blue one that has cups about the size of my fists..."

"Mmmmmm, aqua...."

"You know, if we get out of here, I've got a cabin in Minnesota... it's nice this time of year and we can go swimming in the lake..."

"I don't know sir, but now that you mention it, that sounds like a *really* good idea."

"Excuse me? What do you mean our conversation is inappropriate?"

"I agree with her! We're friends, friends going fishing... going swimming... in a very tiny bikini..."

"Sorry sir."
              "It's not your fault. It's killjoy Hammond's... separating us..."

Much later...
              Spoiler:

"This is it sir. This is the beach with the water that's the same color as my string bikini with the little cups."
              "Oh Oh! I want to go there! Can we go there? Can we? Can we?"

"She will *not* being wearing that bikini while you're around!"

"Jack, I told you last time, there are *rules* about what we can wear off-world."
              Off world...
              Spoiler:

"So, no beaches with white sand and water the color of Carter's itsy bitsy bikini?"
              "Seriously? You mean, we came here and all we did was hang out in this lab?"

"You know how evil that is right? It's absolutely despicable to raise my hopes like that."

"You know sir, we didn't remember anything last time we went home..."

"What are you thinking about, Carter?"

"I think you know, sir."

A minute later...
              Spoiler:

Back home...
              Spoiler:

"Man, I wish I could remember why I was so tired."

THE END

I love that episode. But I love your version even more!!!

Comment

LOL! Twilight! Very nice!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

ROFLMAO Twilight!!! That was hilarious
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    ROFLMAO Twilight!!! That was hilarious
                    indeed....

Comment

That's how I remember it!

Since I need to share the love a little more...

Love and hot fudge,
                      Bren Ren
                      ~
                      My stories!
                      ~

sigpic

Comment

WELCOME GONEFISHING!!!

Great way to delurk
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post

That's how I remember it!

Since I need to share the love a little more...

That doesn't look like Jello...but...something guttery

*runs out*
                          sigpic

Comment

That doesn't look like Jello...but...something guttery

*runs out*
                            well...in certain situations gelatin can be quite a guttery substance....

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                              well...in certain situations gelatin can be quite a guttery substance....
                              For a moment I read "replacement" there...and thought "no way" ...but...erm it can be...I think

another wp...

*runs out*
                              sigpic

Comment

For a moment I read "replacement" there...and thought "no way" ...but...erm it can be...I think

another wp...
                                http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...side150909.jpg

*runs out*
                                - only you Jann.....only you....

Comment

Working...
                                X