X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in for that viewing soon?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
      I saw "jackson" and thought of Daniel...
      No sad faces. If it had been Daniel, he would be back. When Daniel dies, no one cares (okay, maybe a little, but I mean, how sad and broken hearted can you get when the guy keeps showing back up. You're eulogy: "Daniel was a lot of things, but I said them all at the last three memorial services, so I brought a video along to save some time....")

Comment

*click on the banner for link*
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah I'm in for the viewing now

Sorry, OT:

Spoiler:
          My best friend just moved out of our uni house. Was a bit upset, nothing like SG to perk oneself up

EDIT: Shall we say 9:30 for the viewing?

Comment

I'm not sure what we want to do about the viewing I unfortunately have to do lots and lots of cleaning (my brother is coming over for my birthday ) but if we start it now we should have time, if not I'm not sure that I'll be here tomorrow (Trying to convince my parents to go to this really nice, big mall about 2 hours away )

Comment

sarai that's good for me....tell me when

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                I'm not sure what we want to do about the viewing I unfortunately have to do lots and lots of cleaning (my brother is coming over for my birthday ) but if we start it now we should have time, if not I'm not sure that I'll be here tomorrow (Trying to convince my parents to go to this really nice, big mall about 2 hours away )
                Ok well if its too late I don't mind. We could do it tomorrow night if that's more convenient? I do have a sick boyfriend to look after, suppose I should pay him some attention

Comment

It's not too late, We can do it now....but if you have your boyfriend...

Comment

It's not too late, We can do it now....but if you have your boyfriend...
                    It's a bit late, we'll do it tomorrow! No worries

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      It's a bit late, we'll do it tomorrow! No worries
                      I probably won't be here tomorrow...hopefully someone else can take over it if I'm not here...?

Comment

I probably won't be here tomorrow...hopefully someone else can take over it if I'm not here...?
                        Ok well whenever you want to do it and other people are available as well, I don't mind

And just to rectify the off-topicness (sorry ), some more artwork....

Comment

Originally posted by Sappho View Post
                          GREAT answers to the "what episode would you re-write" question! And yes, I did only include the earlier seasons because I know which entire SEASONS we would all like to re-write.

I think I would like to re-write Shades of Grey so that Sam is the one who has to go talk to Jack at his house instead of Daniel. I read a fic like that once. It was AWESOME. So poignant. And they had to face their feelings.
                          But his house was bugged so the talk would have been a total disaster.
                          sigpic
                          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            *squee*

That bit "you must release your burden"...always gets me. His 'burden' is never mentioned? What is the thing that's stopping Jack from ascending? Clearly he's not into that kind of thing and probably doesn't think that he is capable of it. But Daniel mentions a specific burden.

Hmmm...
                            I'm in the camp that firmly believes Jack's burden is his guilt over Charlie's death. I can't see Jack ever forgiving himself.

I thought I'd mq'd the post where someone commented on how much Ba'al Lotar looked like Sam......but that's not what appeared here

Anyway (insertnamehere ), you're not the first to think that! I really love this pic.

This isn't one of mine, it's was made by Kat (I've completely forgotten her screenname ) back around the time when I first joined the family. I
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey guys.

Just a random post since I haven't posted a while.

Still shipping Sam and Jack.

Still sending positive vibes for movie #3.

Still drumming my fingers waiting for resolution in 2010.

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...65f04563yz.jpg

This isn't one of mine, it's was made by Kat (I've completely forgotten her screenname ) back around the time when I first joined the family. I
                              It's just lovely!
                              sigpic
                              sig by Mada
                              As a matter of FIC

Comment

*squee*

Thanks for posting that Oma, such a great manip

I agree with you that his burden is the guilt over Charlie but I'm sticking to my story that it includes his guilt for the others he has lost in his life . Poor Jack .

Comment

Working...
                                X