This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pol View Post
    Not a pirate fic, but this was rec'd on the Samanda thread and it's awesome. Great little fic: Out of Bounds.

Really, brava!
    That was hilarious! Thanks for the recs guys!

Twilight how the heck did you get 12 pages written already? Oh and HAPPY ENDING!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

Twilight how the heck did you get 12 pages written already? Oh and HAPPY ENDING!
      Today was a do nothing day. I literally sat on my a$$, watched my husband clean, and worked on the fanfic LOL.

If it's any consolation I think I'm only halfway. It'll probably be another day or so before it's ready (b/c then I have the revision stage).

I do promise that it's guttery. Oh so guttery. It's all this threads fault

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
        Today was a do nothing day. I literally sat on my a$$, watched my husband clean, and worked on the fanfic LOL.

If it's any consolation I think I'm only halfway. It'll probably be another day or so before it's ready (b/c then I have the revision stage).

LOL
        So it's not very long? Meaning my short attention span could handle it? Or is that only the first chapter?

And you'll have a happy ending right?

Comment

So it's not very long? Meaning my short attention span could handle it? Or is that only the first chapter?

And you'll have a happy ending right?
          I don't know. If you can't read my SC story one chapter at a time (average ch. length 13 pgs...) how are you going to read this one in one sitting!!! LOL

Of course it'll have a happy ending! I maybe angsty but I'm not cruel!

Comment

I don't know. If you can't read my SC story one chapter at a time (average ch. length 13 pgs...) how are you going to read this one in one sitting!!! LOL

Of course it'll have a happy ending! I maybe angsty but I'm not cruel!
            I'm a teenager I'm lucky I can write a 4 page story, let alone read something 4 pages

Oh good!

Comment

*whispers* It's all Bren's fault
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Well...

I didn't want to name names

Comment

Well...

I didn't want to name names
                  Not that i'm complaining

Pass the cookies
                  sigpic

Comment

I love this scene when Jack tries to get up and ends up falling flat on his face

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the inspiring caps, Linda!

Time to play!

Jack: Arrrrr! I think we be cursed!
                      Sam: Arrr, I don't think it be a curse, sir. I do believe we be under the influence of another blimey alien drug.

Jack: Another alien drug! Why, my beauty, do ye know what that means?
                      Sam: Methinks you be about to suggest something bloody inappropriate, sir,,,

Jack: I do believe there be empty storage closets on level 24, and I do be in the mood for a little pillaging and plundering!

Sam: It would be a bloody shame t' let such an auspicious opportunity slip through our fingers...

Sam: C'mon, lad! Wanna shiver me timbers?

Jack: Aye, but would you mind if I fired me cannon through your porthole?
                      Sam: Come show me how ye bury yer treasure, lad!

~~~***~~~

What shall we do with the drunken Shipper
                      Early in the morning...

Put her in the pit o'Angst till she's cryin'...
                      Launch her to the Fluffy Clouds to watch Sam & Jack kissin'...
                      Drop her in the Gutter for some Broca virus makin' out
                      Early in the mornin'!

Love and hot fudge,
                      Bren Ren
                      ~
                      My stories!
                      ~

sigpic

Comment

I haven't been hearing any complaints!

And I haven't been modded yet, either, now matter how deep in the bottomless trench of the Gutter I dive!
                        Love and hot fudge,
                        Bren Ren
                        ~
                        My stories!
                        ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post

And I haven't been modded yet, either, now matter how deep in the bottomless trench of the Gutter I dive!
                          Dang you heard that, I gotta work on my stealth technique

And that pic caption....Oh boy. Brilliant. They must know those storage closets inside and out by now
                          sigpic

Comment

OH OH!! It's the International Talk Like a Pirate Day!!!!!

And in honor of that:

Janet: I don't know sir, they just came back from PR2-635 like this!
                            Jack: Arrrrg, what be the problem Doc?
                            Hammond: Colonel, I demand you stop talking like that at once!
                            Daniel: :: gruffly :: I think he be annoyed at our manner of speech
                            Hammond: Dr. Jackson!!
                            Jack: I be agreeing with you Danny
                            Sam: Ahoy mateys! I be thinking some rum would help the man! :: pulls out a bottle of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum ::
                            Hammond: Where in God's name did you get that Major?
                            Sam: Every good pirate would be needing good rum, sir.
                            Teal'c: Indeed. Arrrrgh.
                            Jack: Pass the rum, matey!
                            Sam: Aye Aye Captain Jack! :: tosses him the bottle and he takes a swig ::
                            Hammond: We need to find a cure soon!
                            Janet: Aye Aye, sir. Arrrrggggh..
                            Hammond: Great scott! It's contagious!! We'll have to quarantine the base!! ARrrrrrgh. What be happenin to me?
                            Everyone: Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!
                            Jack: (aside to Sam) Hey wench, would ye be interested in checking out the storage closets?
                            Sam: Aye I would. :: they sneak off as everyone continues to sing ::

You guys are cracking me up with all that pirate talk
                            indeed....

La la la... I've been enjoying talk like a pirate day... and been having a nice lazy Saturday (a la, doing nothing LOL). I've got 12 pages of my Edora fic written... it's guttery so I'll have to post a link to ALL my fic when I'm done and then you'll have to select it LOL.

I'm also excited because the husband and the son are going to take a little trip to see my MIL and I get to stay behind... a week and a half of blissful me time!! (I'm thrilled LOL, I'm a stay at home mom, so this is a huge deal for me). I have so many fanfic writing plans it's not even funny.

Yay to wonderful husbands!!! (Did I mention that he's also cleaning the apartment today?)

spoiler for gutter...
                            Spoiler:

Storage closet...
                            Jack: Wench, ye be hotter than the flames of Tortuga
                            Sam: Aye Captain. And ye be harder than the barnacles attached to the bottom of ye ship!
                            Jack: What say ye to being ravished?
                            Sam: I say Aye!
                            :: door opens and there stands General Hammond ::
                            Hammond: Arrr mateys I can't be lettin ya use the closets this way
                            Jack: She be my wench, sir. I be havin the right to ravish her as I please
                            Hammond: It be against the code!
                            Jack: They be more like guidelines me hearty
                            Sam: Besides, they be marryin us on their ship!
                            Daniel: They speak the truth, Captain George. They be requirin Cap'n Jack to marry the lady.
                            Hammond: Arrrr, well I be obeyin the law of the sea lest they throw me in Davey Jones' locker. But Jack, do ye need to be ravishing ye wench in the closet? This be why we have private rooms.
                            Jack: Aye sir. We be on our way then.
                            :: slinks off to one of the private rooms ::
                            ROFL!!!!! and that's a husband that knows how to treat his lady right....taking over some of the household chores so the lady of the house has a chance to take a load off....

I concur....

indeed....

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                            http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63...ockery-056.gif

certainly not from me.....

Comment

Shamelessly and blatantly stolen Pirate pick-up lines... Sam & Jack style!

Is that a belayin' pin in yer britches, or are ye ...

Actually, that be a hornpipe in my pocket. And I am happy to see you.

Well, that's quite a cutlass ye got thar, what ye need is a good scabbard!

I'd love to drop anchor in your lagoon!

I've crushed seventeen men's skulls between me thighs!

Well blow me down!! Let's get together and haul some keel!

Love and hot fudge,
                              Bren Ren
                              ~
                              My stories!
                              ~

sigpic

Comment

*stealing Linda's caps 'cause this begged for a comment.*

INT: Kennedy Middle School - DAY

Offscreen: (PRINCIPAL)
                                As I was saying, Mr. and Mrs. O'Neill,
                                your children seem to have set fire to the––

(interrupting)
                                S'cuse me? That's "General"
                                and "Colonel" O'Neill.

Um, Jack...so not important right now.

Carter. That's always important.

Right.
                                (to principal)
                                You were saying?

Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Working...
                                X