• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Does Jann even know about the viewing?
    She said she'd be here

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Hmm, wanna wait a minute for her?

Comment

Hmm, wanna wait a minute for her?
        Hmmm she never popped back in after asking the time a few hours ago... Give it till 8:05

Comment

Her last activity was an hour ago....I guess we'll start with out her, ready?

Comment

Yep, pressing play....now!

Comment

Now I'm off to take my dogs out

Comment

I don't know about anyone else but I've always thought that the actor in the first bit when they are running through the trees doesn't look at all like RDA, or even run like him. Does it mention anything in the commentary about a double?

EDIT: Ack! I 69 post! *runs off to MW Thread*

Comment

I don't know about anyone else but I've always thought that the actor in the first bit when they are running through the trees doesn't look at all like RDA, or even run like him. Does it mention anything in the commentary about a double?

EDIT: Ack! I 69 post! *runs off to MW Thread*

I always wondered that as well...but maybe it's the lighting or something Darn it...wish Jumble was here...she would know

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                    I always wondered that as well...but maybe it's the lighting or something Darn it...wish Jumble was here...she would know
                    Hm, might watch the commentary later. Will let you know if it says anything!

Poor Jack . Both Cliff and RDA act that scene so well!

Comment

They sure do This episode is so darn sad though

Oh and of course Jack looks hot! (Can't forget that )

Comment

They sure do This episode is so darn sad though

Oh and of course Jack looks hot! (Can't forget that )
                        Certainly does. As does Daniel. I think this is when I started to think MS was a very attractive man .

There's some great behind the scenes pic from filming Abyss which have RDA, MS and Martin in them. Three beautiful men in the same room, awesome !

This is a very sad episode, I always forget that since the relationship between Jack and Daniel is so comedic.

Comment

You know I love the whole "I let them put a snake in my head" part....he let them put a snake in his head because she asked him too....awww

Comment

You know I love the whole "I let them put a snake in my head" part....he let them put a snake in his head because she asked him too....awww
                            *squee*

That bit "you must release your burden"...always gets me. His 'burden' is never mentioned? What is the thing that's stopping Jack from ascending? Clearly he's not into that kind of thing and probably doesn't think that he is capable of it. But Daniel mentions a specific burden.

Hmmm...

Comment

*squee*

That bit "you must release your burden"...always gets me. His 'burden' is never mentioned? What is the thing that's stopping Jack from ascending? Clearly he's not into that kind of thing and probably doesn't think that he is capable of it. But Daniel mentions a specific burden.

Hmmm...
                              hmmm the burden of loving Sam perhaps?

I love when Jonas says about something being profound enough to risk the hosts life....love is pretty profound

Comment

hmmm the burden of loving Sam perhaps?

I love when Jonas says about something being profound enough to risk the hosts life....love is pretty profound
                                Argghh! The exchanges between Jack and Daniel are so heart-breaking. There's so much raw emotion, especially from Jack. It must have been so great for RDA to explore that side of Jack's character.

You learn so much about Jack from this episode. How much pain and fear there is bubbling just under the surface. That and the way he asks Daniel to do the unthinkable. *sigh* Such a great episode .

Comment

Working...
                                X