X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VSS View Post
    Sally, Sally, Sally...
    I thought I had convinced you they plotted this from the start.
    What ep do you think this is this from?
    It's from CotG. After the Briefing Room scene, when the unit got together to congratulate each other on making the program. They were discussing Sam's earlier arm-wrestling challenge.

Of course it's just my wishful thinking but that's my story and I'm sticking with it.
    Last edited by trinity3; 22 June 2009, 03:21 PM.
    sigpic
    sig by Mada
    As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      And the closer and closer movie 3 comes the more shipper will return

yay gutter!!!
      Indeed. On both counts.
      sigpic
      sig by Mada
      As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post

just... can't....

(whispering)

Oh, Jack
        Can't what? Hmmmmmmmmm???

It's like you gutter girls are TRYING to drag me out of my cavern of angst. NOT GONNA COME...

NOT GONNA...

Oh forget about it.

:: falls in the gutter ::

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
          Can't what? Hmmmmmmmmm???

It's like you gutter girls are TRYING to drag me out of my cavern of angst. NOT GONNA COME...

NOT GONNA...

Oh forget about it.

:: falls in the gutter ::
          Woohood!!! We pulled her out of the Angst cavern...and they said it couldn't be done Hoorah!!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I dunno. I think that continuity photo is from 'Secrets'.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Hi guys, I'm afraid I need a little more help . A little while back I asked for help on how to transfer DVD features and what not to my lap-top, well I've done that, but now I have a new problem. .

I'm going to try and explain this the best I can, I have some vids on my lap-top that I'd love to upload on YT, but I can't because those vids are saved with "VLC media player" and I can't upload them to YT, and I can't upload them to Windows Movie Maker. I have AVS Video Converter 6 on my lap-top, and I could use that to convert my vids into the proper format like Mpeg, AVI, or whatever, but when I do, it says that my AVS isn't activated, and while I can still convert vids, when I do, there's watermark thing in the middle of the vid, and I can't have that . It goes away after a few minutes, but still.

It's says I need a license key to activate it, but I'd have to pay for that stuff and I can't . Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Comment

omg, i forgot to tell you my shippy dream!

i don't remember all of it, other than i was watching stargate on tv, and it showed sam and jack in bed together. they were making out, and jack rolled them to sam being on top. i know they were clothed. but the funny thing is, they looked like from that pic that's being auctioned right now. hehe.

in the dream, i got very excited to tell you guys. but when i did, it was in person! i don't remember what any of you looked like, though, but we were super excited.

that's all.

wait, i've got a fic prompt...

sam's in a bad situation and might die. janet comes to sam as an ascened being and helps her out of it. sam lives , but janet's kicked out of the ascended being club and is human again. the fic would deal with sam's situation (captioned and beaten/tortured), and janet trying to help her and then her returning to being a human again. and of course, ship between sam and jack.

have this fic done by tomorrow at 7pm, my time.
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Just saw this posted on the Sam thread and thought it should be posted here too...

http://www.campussqueeze.com/post/Sm...er-Whales.aspx
                  Originally posted by Verona View Post
                  Just dropping by, but I come bearing gifts looked through could not see this but if it causes problems I will delete
                  http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w...mandjack-1.jpg
                  love the expressions
                  I fell in love with that photo immediately, and just had to play with it some today...

I think it's definitely a Season 1 photo because of RDA's hair color. He started transitioning to gray in early Season 2.
                  Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 22 June 2009, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                    *tackle hugs sueKay*

It's great to see you back Suz
                    Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                    OMA!!!!!

It's great to be back!!!
                    It's old home week for sure! Good to see you, sueKay. You have been missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                      Hi guys, I'm afraid I need a little more help . A little while back I asked for help on how to transfer DVD features and what not to my lap-top, well I've done that, but now I have a new problem. .

I'm going to try and explain this the best I can, I have some vids on my lap-top that I'd love to upload on YT, but I can't because those vids are saved with "VLC media player" and I can't upload them to YT, and I can't upload them to Windows Movie Maker. I have AVS Video Converter 6 on my lap-top, and I could use that to convert my vids into the proper format like Mpeg, AVI, or whatever, but when I do, it says that my AVS isn't activated, and while I can still convert vids, when I do, there's watermark thing in the middle of the vid, and I can't have that . It goes away after a few minutes, but still.

It's says I need a license key to activate it, but I'd have to pay for that stuff and I can't . Does anyone know how I can fix this?
                      Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                        Any ideas?
                        Not a clue, Rocky...or I'd help. I know there are others who are more video savvy...but they must be asleep or watching the news right now.

Speaking of which...it's time for me to go to bed. So, I'll sign off with this:

lll

lll
                        Sweet Dreams, Ship Family!!!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          Oh as for RDA's age, no problem for me....as long as he keeps playing Jack and will hook up with Sam.
                          And he looks very good for his age! IMHO.
                          Agreed on every account!

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                          wait, i've got a fic prompt...

sam's in a bad situation and might die. janet comes to sam as an ascened being and helps her out of it. sam lives , but janet's kicked out of the ascended being club and is human again. the fic would deal with sam's situation (captioned and beaten/tortured), and janet trying to help her and then her returning to being a human again. and of course, ship between sam and jack.

have this fic done by tomorrow at 7pm, my time.
                          TOMORROW?!?! LOL, I can only wish to be able to write that fast. But I second the idea of a fic like this. I love the idea of ascended Janet (I've been attempting to write my own version of Heroes where Janet ascends), and Sam-whumping is always good. So, if anyone feels up to it . . .

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                          Just saw this posted on the Sam thread and thought it should be posted here too...

http://www.campussqueeze.com/post/Sm...er-Whales.aspx

I fell in love with that photo immediately, and just had to play with it some today...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...amandjack3.jpg

I think it's definitely a Season 1 photo because of RDA's hair color. He started transitioning to gray in early Season 2.
                          Yep, definetely early Season 1. Someone mentioned "Politics", but I think that even that is too late Season 1 to be when this pic was taken. Rick's hair is just so dark! Could it be from "Fire and Water" for Daniel's memorial?

Edit: I'm looking at other screencaps of Rick and Amanda from Season 1, and strangely enough, Rick's hair is a lot lighter than that pic even in the pilot. The lighting in the pic must be really different, in which case, I have no idea when it was taken.
                          Last edited by SamJackShipper93; 22 June 2009, 09:54 PM.
                          sigpic
                          The Return of King Arthur
                          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

But this is just a polaroid, so it will come out darker anyway. I think it's probably Politics too, but I haven't checked the screencaps I know Sam's hair doesn't match with COTG or Secrets

Anyway, whatever ep its bts from, it's a great pic for a picstory or cap Anyone?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                              Lost and Found by Rachel500
                              *bookmarked*

*waves to anyone who knows/remembers me*
                              Welcome back, sueKay!

Wow, it looks stunning. May I snurch it?

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post

Nice work!
                              sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon guys!

OT - The Hey Arnold fan community is live and kicking - http://geocities.com/hey_arnold2003/home.html

It's my fave cartoon of all time

And to be on-topic...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ellany/4zz.jpg
                                Nice artwork! Love it!

Originally posted by VSS View Post
                                Sally, Sally, Sally...
                                I thought I had convinced you they plotted this from the start.
                                What ep do you think this is this from?
                                I would bet on Politics, but SJS93 might be right with Fire and Water. But definitely season 1!

You know, I'm starting to watch this photo more and more often as I do for the grace kiss!

And OT-iness

Spoiler:
                                Last night I couldn't sleep and I had the first verse of a poem spinning in my head, so I just wrote it. Ot 'cause it has absolutely nothing to do with Stargate, but I still wanted to share it with you (besides, I don't have many people around me who understand english, so...). So, here it is *is taking a deep breath*:
                                Endless Circle by NOE

Back and forth wandering in the streets
                                The flow of people rushes over me
                                Up and down nothing fits
                                Wondering what could be

Twisting and turning it doesn't make sense
                                Somehow I feel I'm not here
                                Jumping and spinning they're starting to danse
                                Around the thin air that inspires fear

Low strikes are pushing them aside
                                I'm watching motionless
                                They forget about the ties that bind