X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

OK, added Tracy and Poz's bits together

The Shipper Family Shipmas Story What's this?

For Crying Out Loud Daniel, this is the last time I invite you to my cabin... Didn't you have enough snow fights when you where younger?

"Indeed O'Neill I'm having a hard time understanding some traditions from earth", Teal'c still didn't understand what was the fun of playing with cold iced water.

Sam looked at Teal'c and shouted, "Don't step on the lake...the ice is not thick enough to bear your weight..."

Too late, Teal'c fell through the ice. SG-1 immediately mobilzed into action to rescue their team member.

Jack yelled, "Daniel, quick get a rope from the shed or a long branch."

Foolishly, Sam started to crawl on the ice towards her comrade.

"Stop, Carter!!" Jack yelled.

Too late. Sam slipped into the deep cold water of the winter lake.

Jack was stunned momentarily but a fine leader, he leapt to action to save two team mates.

“Daniel Hurry Up!” Jack shouted.
      Daniel came running back with a large roll of thick braided rope and handed it to Jack.

Jack tied the rope around his waist and began to gently crawl towards the hole in the ice that Sam fell through. Just as Jack was nearing the edge of the hole, Carter re-surfaced and screamed “Help Jack!”

Before she she sank back into the icy depths, Jack grabbed a hold of her jacket and yelled, " Daniel pull the rope now!"

Teal'c hold on to my arm. Thank God they where safe...

Teal'c: Thank you O'Neill. I owe you one. That was not as pleasurable as a snow ball.

Sam: (She finds herself in Jack's arm.) Sir, thank you. (shivering a bit).

Jack: Come on here. ( and Jack gives Sam a big warm hug.) They were in each others arms. It was but a minute but felt a life time. It also felt right.

Will there be a time where he didn't have to find an excuse? With this thought in his mind they all started walking towards the cabin, he withdrew his arm from around Carter’s waist.

As his friends sat in the comfort of his warm living room, Jack ran a warm bath for Carter, to prevent her becoming ill. As he waited for the bath to fill, he moved to the door, to watch his officer.

He observed her sparkling blue eyes as she chatted animatedly with her colleagues and friends, watched her smile light up the room. He wished he could be on the receiving end of that dazzling grin, but knew that he seldom was, their friendly banter replaced by forced and cold over-professionalism in recent years...
      He goes back to the bathroom and feels the water. Pour some aromatic salts to help Carter ease her body. He goes to another room and come back with his arms full of candles. He strategically places all of them and lights them.

He goes into the living room where the others are speaking.

Jack: Carter. ( and he gives her that look )

Carter instinctively lowers her eyes. ‘Is he thinking, feeling, the same as I am?’

Jack blinks and says, “Carter, the bath water is ready… or not.”

Sam shivers yet again and says, “ Thank you Sir.”

Sam excuses herself to the others and walks to the hallway and eases past Jack towards the master bathroom.

She enters the bathroom, smelling the aroma of the pine scented candles surrounding the hot tub and eagerly strips off the remainder of her wet clothing.

Jack smiles. Closes the door behind them. Closes the lights in the living room. Goes by the fire place and puts more logs to the fire. Opens his music centre and puts on soft mood music. He goes to the kitchen and comes back to the living room with wine glasses and a lovely smooth bottle of wine. Jack smiles again looking at the room than looking towards the bathroom .

Sam, smiled... she listens to the music and let's herself go, their relationship was going forward but did it have to take forever? it was only 6 months ago when they first came to the cabin and since then it had been a place full of memories, good times, a quick glaze, a soft touch when they where sitting in the couch... walking the line while they would talk of themselves while they where fishing, but they still hadn't taken that step, what was stopping them?...[/I]
      Jack , smiles and wonders if now it the right time. He had been waiting for this day, for this moment. Rank had always been a problem.There was always things to be saved. It had to be perfect in every way. He had wanted Sam from the first moment she step into SGC. He still remembers it so clearly.

"You must be Colonel Jack O'Neill, Captain Samantha Carter reporting as ordered Sir!"

Jack shook himself out of his daydream and checked his watch...'She's been in there over an hour!" he thought.

Slowly he crept up to the bathroom door and hesitantily
      raised his fist to knock...."Carter?" he quietly asked.

After knocking again without a response, Jack decided to open the door a crack to make sure she didn't drown in the tub. 'Yes,' he thought, that would be his excuse.....

Jack turned the knob slowly and pushed the door open a crack, just enough to feel his heart rate rise to the stars... he stopped... Carter he called and she answered, "Yes Jack?". "Errr, nothing... I was just worried..." "I'll be out ina minute she said".

OMG she thought, this is it! She had to take a desicion.

She came out of the bathroom...

Her eyes fierce, her mind set. She wanted to play with the big boys. She was out to prove something, show what she was made of. It had made Jack smile.

She appeared in the doorway and smiled softly at him. She moved to the Christmas tree and picked up a parcel which she handed to Jack.

"Merry Christmas," she whispered with a hint of a grin.

He tore of the wrapping paper, and laughed when he saw...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

OK, whoever is going next should call it

I'm loving it and I'm so excited... difficult to keep it PG... but it's lots of fun

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Just popped in to say Happy Shipmas Everyone! if I'm not too late!

I've had a quick look through the thread -my husband has needed to use the computer and I've only just got on here now (2 am UK time). I'll have a proper read through tomorrow but (((shipper family))). We have so many talented members! Thank you all for everything. I'm really sorry that I didn't have a chance to contribute anything creative. I promise I will do something for our next event (Ship(Valen)tine's Day??), but I've been desperately trying to finish my PhD thesis off (it needs to be done by the end of this month).

I also want to say a very big Thank you for all of the happy birthday wishes. You all make me feel so special!
          always and forever
          My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
          My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

can I be next please ...

Comment

Just before I go to bed,
              A quick reminder of the things I've said,
              For all those people who've missed my posts,
              I've made a list of the ones that fans liked most,
              So goodnight to all, and til the morning,
              To celebrate the new age that is dawning
              So join me in one final toast,
              Join with each nation, coast to coast,
              As we say thanks for all the fun
              To the cast and crew of SG1,
              So thank you Teal'c, Jonac, Dan and Cam,
              And most of all to Jack and Sam.

Here are the links guys.

Night Before Shipmas

The Shipmas Opening Poem

Learning Curve (Quantum Deep)

Staff Blast

BackTo Shipmas

Winter Wonderland

Shipmas News

Goodnight Poem

Multiple Kiss Post

Jack's Shipmas

Good night and Merry Shipmas.
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                Just popped in to say Happy Shipmas Everyone! if I'm not too late!

I've had a quick look through the thread -my husband has needed to use the computer and I've only just got on here now (2 am UK time). I'll have a proper read through tomorrow but (((shipper family))). We have so many talented members! Thank you all for everything. I'm really sorry that I didn't have a chance to contribute anything creative. I promise I will do something for our next event (Ship(Valen)tine's Day??), but I've been desperately trying to finish my PhD thesis off (it needs to be done by the end of this month).

I also want to say a very big Thank you for all of the happy birthday wishes. You all make me feel so special!

Just in case I miss you tomorrow...er or today *scratches head*

Have a Happy Birthday!!

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                  OK, added Tracy and Poz's bits together

The Shipper Family Shipmas Story What's this?

For Crying Out Loud Daniel, this is the last time I invite you to my cabin... Didn't you have enough snow fights when you where younger?

"Indeed O'Neill I'm having a hard time understanding some traditions from earth", Teal'c still didn't understand what was the fun of playing with cold iced water.

Sam looked at Teal'c and shouted, "Don't step on the lake...the ice is not thick enough to bear your weight..."

Too late, Teal'c fell through the ice. SG-1 immediately mobilzed into action to rescue their team member.

Jack yelled, "Daniel, quick get a rope from the shed or a long branch."

Foolishly, Sam started to crawl on the ice towards her comrade.

"Stop, Carter!!" Jack yelled.

Too late. Sam slipped into the deep cold water of the winter lake.

Jack was stunned momentarily but a fine leader, he leapt to action to save two team mates.

“Daniel Hurry Up!” Jack shouted.
                  Daniel came running back with a large roll of thick braided rope and handed it to Jack.

Jack tied the rope around his waist and began to gently crawl towards the hole in the ice that Sam fell through. Just as Jack was nearing the edge of the hole, Carter re-surfaced and screamed “Help Jack!”

Before she she sank back into the icy depths, Jack grabbed a hold of her jacket and yelled, " Daniel pull the rope now!"

Teal'c hold on to my arm. Thank God they where safe...

Teal'c: Thank you O'Neill. I owe you one. That was not as pleasurable as a snow ball.

Sam: (She finds herself in Jack's arm.) Sir, thank you. (shivering a bit).

Jack: Come on here. ( and Jack gives Sam a big warm hug.) They were in each others arms. It was but a minute but felt a life time. It also felt right.

Will there be a time where he didn't have to find an excuse? With this thought in his mind they all started walking towards the cabin, he withdrew his arm from around Carter’s waist.

As his friends sat in the comfort of his warm living room, Jack ran a warm bath for Carter, to prevent her becoming ill. As he waited for the bath to fill, he moved to the door, to watch his officer.

He observed her sparkling blue eyes as she chatted animatedly with her colleagues and friends, watched her smile light up the room. He wished he could be on the receiving end of that dazzling grin, but knew that he seldom was, their friendly banter replaced by forced and cold over-professionalism in recent years...
                  He goes back to the bathroom and feels the water. Pour some aromatic salts to help Carter ease her body. He goes to another room and come back with his arms full of candles. He strategically places all of them and lights them.

He goes into the living room where the others are speaking.

Jack: Carter. ( and he gives her that look )

Carter instinctively lowers her eyes. ‘Is he thinking, feeling, the same as I am?’

Jack blinks and says, “Carter, the bath water is ready… or not.”

Sam shivers yet again and says, “ Thank you Sir.”

Sam excuses herself to the others and walks to the hallway and eases past Jack towards the master bathroom.

She enters the bathroom, smelling the aroma of the pine scented candles surrounding the hot tub and eagerly strips off the remainder of her wet clothing.

Jack smiles. Closes the door behind them. Closes the lights in the living room. Goes by the fire place and puts more logs to the fire. Opens his music centre and puts on soft mood music. He goes to the kitchen and comes back to the living room with wine glasses and a lovely smooth bottle of wine. Jack smiles again looking at the room than looking towards the bathroom .

Sam, smiled... she listens to the music and let's herself go, their relationship was going forward but did it have to take forever? it was only 6 months ago when they first came to the cabin and since then it had been a place full of memories, good times, a quick glaze, a soft touch when they where sitting in the couch... walking the line while they would talk of themselves while they where fishing, but they still hadn't taken that step, what was stopping them?...[/I]
                  Jack , smiles and wonders if now it the right time. He had been waiting for this day, for this moment. Rank had always been a problem.There was always things to be saved. It had to be perfect in every way. He had wanted Sam from the first moment she step into SGC. He still remembers it so clearly.

"You must be Colonel Jack O'Neill, Captain Samantha Carter reporting as ordered Sir!"

Jack shook himself out of his daydream and checked his watch...'She's been in there over an hour!" he thought.

Slowly he crept up to the bathroom door and hesitantily
                  raised his fist to knock...."Carter?" he quietly asked.

After knocking again without a response, Jack decided to open the door a crack to make sure she didn't drown in the tub. 'Yes,' he thought, that would be his excuse.....

Jack turned the knob slowly and pushed the door open a crack, just enough to feel his heart rate rise to the stars... he stopped... Carter he called and she answered, "Yes Jack?". "Errr, nothing... I was just worried..." "I'll be out ina minute she said".

OMG she thought, this is it! She had to take a desicion.

She came out of the bathroom...

Her eyes fierce, her mind set. She wanted to play with the big boys. She was out to prove something, show what she was made of. It had made Jack smile.

She appeared in the doorway and smiled softly at him. She moved to the Christmas tree and picked up a parcel which she handed to Jack.

"Merry Christmas," she whispered with a hint of a grin.

He tore of the wrapping paper, and laughed when he saw...
                  It was the Asgard stone that gave him memories of Joe the Barber. He looked at Sam and really didn't know what to say.
                  Sam: You know , Jack, Joe told me everything about what he saw, all those years.
                  Jack: He felt he turn a shade of red. He could not swallow. He felt warm all over. He raised his eyes to look at Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                    It was the Asgard stone that gave him memories of Joe the Barber. He looked at Sam and really didn't know what to say.
                    Sam: You know , Jack, Joe told me everything about what he saw, all those years.
                    Jack: He felt he turn a shade of red. He could not swallow. He felt warm all over. He raised his eyes to look at Sam.

Ohhhhh!!!

Who's up? Tracy? One more ? Than LOLJack? or whomever?

Comment

Go on then. One last shipmas post.

Comment

Merry Shipmas Everyone!

sally

(caty, your vid was great!)
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

She was right next to him now, just a mere fraction away from his face. His heart pounded within his chest, unable to move, speak, do anything.

They seemed to gravitate towards each other, fraction by fraction, an invisible force tugging them together, fate, destiny as it was always meant to be.

She turned her head, bringing her mouth cautiously towards his, flicking her eyes up to his, to make sure that she wasn't stepping out of line.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            Merry Shipmas Everyone!

sally

(caty, your vid was great!)
                            Hello Sally! Merry Shipmas and a Happy Samandan Birthday!

Comment

Comment

If it's not too late to vote.. my vote for shippy episodes are ...

from the best

Window of Opportunities
                                Solitudes
                                Beneath the Surface
                                Upgrades
                                Divide & Conquer

Threads
                                Broca Divide
                                Point of View
                                100 Days
                                Abyss

Lost City
                                Full Circle
                                Heroes
                                Entity
                                The Fifth Race

Jolinar's Memories/The Devil You Know
                                Upgrades
                                Fragile Balance
                                Reckoning
                                New Order

And for my overall S1-S8 favorite episode poll is in Katerine threads, link in my sig, please vote there if you have the time, you only have to do it once. thanks LOL4Jack (we're trading in polls )
                                sigpic
                                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Working...
                                X