Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That announcement is supposed to be made today, right? I've got rdanderson.com open in another window, but I just know it will be announced during the two hours it takes me to get from here in work back home this evening...it's still fairly early over there, isn't it...

Comment

wow it's been great looking at all your posts about the possible news that RDA might be back for season 10.

lets just hope it's the news that everyone is waiting for.
      My mate (who is male) watches sg1 and is not a shipper at all,but even he has said that they need to tie up the loose strings with sam and jack as they belong together and that's coming from a non-shipper.

((((((((((((((((SUEKAY)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

please stay with us! after everything you have brought to us about sam and jack we would be lost without you.

The same as i miss CATY for her fantastic videos,the way i miss SHIP MUM with her cookies all the old family,MEI MEI,MISHY MO,ANUBIS, and a whole many more of the shipper family who used to be on her non-stop.

I will admit i haven't been here much with my house move,broken comp,but i still come read the posts nearly every day even though i might not post that day i don't want to miss the day that we do get news that RDA may come back or sam and jack will get together,because if that day happens we will all have the biggest party anyone will know.

Please stay!!!!!!!!!!!

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

the announcement is gonna be made today... aww cr*p!!!! nooooo!!! it's gonna be just my luck that it'll be announced while i'm in lessons at college, or while i'm at work. If its not announced by 14.45 this afternoon i won't be able to check again until 23.30 ish or whenever i actually finish work! Oh the customers are gonna get a jittery waitress tonight!

ARE WE SURE IT WILL BE ANNOUNCED TODAY?!?!?!?!?!!?

Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
        Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
        Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
          the announcement is gonna be made today... aww cr*p!!!! nooooo!!! it's gonna be just my luck that it'll be announced while i'm in lessons at college, or while i'm at work. If its not announced by 14.45 this afternoon i won't be able to check again until 23.30 ish or whenever i actually finish work! Oh the customers are gonna get a jittery waitress tonight!

ARE WE SURE IT WILL BE ANNOUNCED TODAY?!?!?!?!?!!?

LOL! I hope it will be made by then too, I can't stand the suspense!!

Yeah, according to rdanderson.com it will be made today. It's in a thread called New Update!!

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
            LOL! I hope it will be made by then too, I can't stand the suspense!!

Yeah, according to rdanderson.com it will be made today. It's in a thread called New Update!!
            where's the thread located?????

Comment

It's in the news and announcements section of the forums.

Comment

OH MY GOD, okay, calm... i found the thread on rdanderson.com where the announcement is gonna be made and yes....

THE ANNOUNCEMENT IS GONNA BE MADE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (TUESDAY!)

http://www.rdanderson.com/phpBB/view...er=asc&start=0

deep breaths in and out, in through the nose, out through the mouth........ i have honest to god not been this excited in so long!
                its the fact that when its announced by Kate on Ricks actual website ITS OFFICIAL cos Rick will tell her himself for definate!!!!!!!!!

Comment

this is ridiculous, i'm sitting in the library at college trying to write an essay on 'the range of non-specific and specific defence mechanisms that the human body has against pathogenic microorganisms', and all i can do is continuously refresh the forum page over at rdanderson.com.

i'm so excited... come on Rick! give us some good news!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOON!!!!

Comment

this is ridiculous, i'm sitting in the library at college trying to write an essay on 'the range of non-specific and specific defence mechanisms that the human body has against pathogenic microorganisms', and all i can do is continuously refresh the forum page over at rdanderson.com.

i'm so excited... come on Rick! give us some good news!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOON!!!!
                    ROFL! Tell me about it, I'm in work, supposed to be working on a plan for touring trips, and I've hardly done a thing...I told myself I wouldn't get excited about this!!

Comment

The thing i love about this board, is that everyone really does act like a family. I think that its so sweet and so fun that everyone is so positive about the Sam & Jack relationship. I've been to a lot of boards and been burnt for my obsessed love of Sam & Jack. I love to come here and know that when i get too hyper and crazed over the shippyness i won't get put down because everyone here loves Sam & Jack like i do.

Its a welcome retreat from everyday life and i just wanted to thank EVERYONE for being so kind and supportive of the Sam & jack relationship, and for most of all BEING LOYAL!!!!!!

The writers should be proud that a family has developed from the love of Sam & Jack, and that, even though for the past year we've seen hardly any references to Jack, let alone the S&J relationship... we're still loyal and supportive.

SAM & JACK FOREVER!

and now, with the possibility of Jack returning to Stargate for some eppys, we may need to purchase some defibrillators and window repair kits from all the squeeeeeeeee-ing that may happen.

COME ON RICK... GIVE US AN UPDATE!!!!!!

LONG LIVE THE SHIPPER FAMILY!!!!
                      awwww.... your so nice. and the windows in my house will def need repairing if RDA comes back. Ah well worth it i think. The icing on the cake would be some sam and jack moments. going to go and day dream now. hehe.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl
                        awwww.... your so nice. and the windows in my house will def need repairing if RDA comes back. Ah well worth it i think. The icing on the cake would be some sam and jack moments. going to go and day dream now. hehe.
                        If he does come back, there will be uproar if there's no ship! (There will be here anyway )

Comment

(((((((((((((((((Wynter))))))))))))))))

I'll never leave...I'm just being quiet til I have a flash of inspiration...as for the rest of your list...

Caty - hangs around at SI - http://www.stargate-intel.net
                          Mei Mei - is currently writing her novel, and is very busy
                          Anubis - redesigning his site
                          Mishy Mo - she's in the same boat as me...first year uni but it's very time consuming cos she's doing Aeronaughtical Engineering...haven't seen her since October!!!!
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Rick's on the edge of his seat awaiting our reaction to his big news...

Comment

Jack: "So this really is one of those x-ray thingemy bobbies"
                              Scientist: "Yes... sir"
                              Jack: Like the one James Bond has that enables him to see under clothes...!"
                              Scientist: "uh... yes... sir"
                              Jack: "oh Carter!"

Comment

Now shipper family, i want to make sure you are all in good health so that if (i say 'if' as i don't want to tempt fate), Rick does come back, your shippy hearts do not give out on you during your squeeeeeee-ing.

So i'm gonna play Dr. Shipper and give you some guidelines to a
                                HSH (Healthy Shippy Heart)...

1. Everyone drink a small glass of red wine every night WHILE watching a Sam & Jack shippy episode.

NB:- I would not suggest watching 'Ripple Effect', 'Chimera' or 'Affinity' (even though there's the sweet, yet heart breaking "what about you" scene in it), as the wine may end up all over the television.

2. Watch some Sam and Jack music videos. I suggest this one i found recently...
                                http://www.stargatesg1971.com/jacksamvids.html the vid is called 'I Should Go'. It's beautiful, the lyrics fit perfectly. This should give your shippy heart some extra "oomph".

3. Eat healthily (although the occasional shipper cookie does wonders for your metabolism and can fuel you for hours!) and get some exercise; i find that going to the gym, getting on the running machine and while you jog (or run), replay every shippy scene you can think of word by word in your minds and before you know it you'll have done an hours exercise.

NB:- make sure you only go through the episode in your head. speaking it out loud may cause you to find yourself alone in the gym... (on a side note... you could go to the gym when the repeats of Stargate are being shown and beg the gym to put the channel on for you so you can watch Stargate and exercise at the same time)

4. Read lots of shippy fanfiction (not too angsty), a healthy mind leads to a healthy heart (or so i'm told)!

5. Everytime you come onto the internet to check rdanderson.com (RDA's website) surround yourself with pillows incase there is THE update! We don't want concussions now do we?!

If you follow these simple guidelines, your shippy heart should be in perfect condition by the time Rick makes his announcement. If its good news you shouldn't have a heart attack from the ultrasonic squeee, and if its bad news (i pray that it won't be), your shippy heart may not give up entirely.
                                ROFLMAO! Argh - I can't green you!
                                sigpic
                                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X