This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merging all the pieces for who comes next

The Shipper Family Shipmas Story What's this?

For Crying Out Loud Daniel, this is the last time I invite you to my cabin... Didn't you have enough snow fights when you where younger?

"Indeed O'Neill I'm having a hard time understanding some traditions from earth", Teal'c still didn't understand what was the fun of playing with cold iced water.

Sam looked at Teal'c and shouted, "Don't step on the lake...the ice is not thick enough to bear your weight..."

Too late, Teal'c fell through the ice. SG-1 immediately mobilzed into action to rescue their team member.

Jack yelled, "Daniel, quick get a rope from the shed or a long branch."

Foolishly, Sam started to crawl on the ice towards her comrade.

"Stop, Carter!!" Jack yelled.

Too late. Sam slipped into the deep cold water of the winter lake.

Jack was stunned momentarily but a fine leader, he leapt to action to save two team mates.

“Daniel Hurry Up!” Jack shouted.
    Daniel came running back with a large roll of thick braided rope and handed it to Jack.

Jack tied the rope around his waist and began to gently crawl towards the hole in the ice that Sam fell through. Just as Jack was nearing the edge of the hole, Carter re-surfaced and screamed “Help Jack!”

Before she she sank back into the icy depths, Jack grabbed a hold of her jacket and yelled, " Daniel pull the rope now!"

Teal'c hold on to my arm. Thank God they where safe...

Teal'c: Thank you O'Neill. I owe you one. That was not as pleasurable as a snow ball.

Sam: (She finds herself in Jack's arm.) Sir, thank you. (shivering a bit).

Jack: Come on here. ( and Jack gives Sam a big warm hug.) They were in each others arms. It was but a minute but felt a life time. It also felt right.

Will there be a time where he didn't have to find an excuse? With this thought in his mind they all started walking towards the cabin, he withdrew his arm from around Carter’s waist.

As his friends sat in the comfort of his warm living room, Jack ran a warm bath for Carter, to prevent her becoming ill. As he waited for the bath to fill, he moved to the door, to watch his officer.

He observed her sparkling blue eyes as she chatted animatedly with her colleagues and friends, watched her smile light up the room. He wished he could be on the receiving end of that dazzling grin, but knew that he seldom was, their friendly banter replaced by forced and cold over-professionalism in recent years...
    He goes back to the bathroom and feels the water. Pour some aromatic salts to help Carter ease her body. He goes to another room and come back with his arms full of candles. He strategically places all of them and lights them.

He goes into the living room where the others are speaking.

Jack: Carter. ( and he gives her that look )

Carter instinctively lowers her eyes. ‘Is he thinking, feeling, the same as I am?’

Jack blinks and says, “Carter, the bath water is ready… or not.”

Sam shivers yet again and says, “ Thank you Sir.”

Sam excuses herself to the others and walks to the hallway and eases past Jack towards the master bathroom.

She enters the bathroom, smelling the aroma of the pine scented candles surrounding the hot tub and eagerly strips off the remainder of her wet clothing.

Jack smiles. Closes the door behind them. Closes the lights in the living room. Goes by the fire place and puts more logs to the fire. Opens his music centre and puts on soft mood music. He goes to the kitchen and comes back to the living room with wine glasses and a lovely smooth bottle of wine. Jack smiles again looking at the room than looking towards the bathroom .

Sam, smiled... she listens to the music and let's herself go, their relationship was going forward but did it have to take forever? it was only 6 months ago when they first came to the cabin and since then it had been a place full of memories, good times, a quick glaze, a soft touch when they where sitting in the couch... walking the line while they would talk of themselves while they where fishing, but they still hadn't taken that step, what was stopping them?...[/I]
    Jack , smiles and wonders if now it the right time. He had been waiting for this day, for this moment. Rank had always been a problem.There was always things to be saved. It had to be perfect in every way. He had wanted Sam from the first moment she step into SGC. He still remembers it so clearly.

"You must be Colonel Jack O'Neill, Captain Samantha Carter reporting as ordered Sir!"

Jack shook himself out of his daydream and checked his watch...'She's been in there over an hour!" he thought.

Slowly he crept up to the bathroom door and hesitantily
    raised his fist to knock...."Carter?" he quietly asked.

After knocking again without a response, Jack decided to open the door a crack to make sure she didn't drown in the tub. 'Yes,' he thought, that would be his excuse.....

Jack turned the knob slowly and pushed the door open a crack, just enough to feel his heart rate rise to the stars... he stopped... Carter he called and she answered, "Yes Jack?". "Errr, nothing... I was just worried..." "I'll be out ina minute she said".

OMG she thought, this is it! She had to take a desicion.

She came out of the bathroom...

Her eyes fierce, her mind set. She wanted to play with the big boys. She was out to prove something, show what she was made of. It had made Jack smile.

She appeared in the doorway and smiled softly at him. She moved to the Christmas tree and picked up a parcel which she handed to Jack.

"Merry Christmas," she whispered with a hint of a grin.

He tore of the wrapping paper, and laughed when he saw that It was the Asgard stone that gave him memories of Joe the Barber. He looked at Sam and really didn't know what to say.
    Sam: You know , Jack, Joe told me everything about what he saw, all those years.
    Jack: He felt he turn a shade of red. He could not swallow. He felt warm all over. He raised his eyes to look at Sam.

She was right next to him now, just a mere fraction away from his face. His heart pounded within his chest, unable to move, speak, do anything.

They seemed to gravitate towards each other, fraction by fraction, an invisible force tugging them together, fate, destiny as it was always meant to be.

She turned her head, bringing her mouth cautiously towards his, flicking her eyes up to his, to make sure that she wasn't stepping out of line.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
      Just in case I miss you tomorrow...er or today *scratches head*

Have a Happy Birthday!!
      Thank you.
      always and forever
      My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
      My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

so is that the end or someone still is next

Comment

((((((L-JADE)))))) Thanks for coming... and thanks for you votes...

We are voting for our favorite episodes, regardless of ship.... of course if they are shippy the better if you want to update let me know...

Hmmm, many new people are joing I will wait for Sally, Cafine, Dmovies, Nell, Scjon, SG-1fanintn.... the information for the poll is in my siggy with the note that voting hours has been extended till 11pm or 12pm whatever is needed for shippers to vote

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
            so is that the end or someone still is next
            Keep on going... it's not the end until we see at the bottom "The End"

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
              Keep on going... it's not the end until we see at the bottom "The End"

I'll take the next...

Comment

Who says when its over?

Comment

ya who will say when it is over .... this is so exciting ... can't wait for the next one ...

Comment

Comment

Hi again, Shipper Family! It's me again, back from the abyss that is my job these days. I couldn't miss Shipmas, right? In case you missed it earlier today, I wanted to again present my little Christmas ficcie. It’s called Jeeps, Peeps & Leaps, and you can find it here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2708260/1/

I also wanted to get my votes in before the poll closed, so here they are:

1. Threads
                      2. Divide & Conquer
                      3. Upgrades
                      4. Heroes
                      5. Window of Opportunity
                      6. Lost City
                      7. Beneath the Surface
                      8. Metamorphosis
                      8. Grace
                      9. Out of Mind
                      10. Entity
                      11. There But for the Grace of God
                      12. New Order (Remember how Sam black-mailed Weir for Jack? Remember how Jack touched Sam's leg when they found her?)
                      13. Jolinar's Memories
                      14. Solitudes
                      15. Point of View
                      16. 2010
                      17. Sacrifices
                      18. Paradise Lost
                      19. 100 Days (Don’t pelt me! It’s where we first discovered Sam had feelings for Jack!)
                      20. Affinity (Don't pelt me! That scene where Sam hands Jack the ring spoke volumes!)

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                        Who says when its over?
                        When it's no longer possible to keep it PG.
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

1. Beneath the Surface
                          2. Window of Opportunity
                          3. Children of The Gods
                          4. Threads
                          5. Moebius
                          6. Point of View
                          7. There but for the Grace of God
                          8. Divide and Conquer
                          9. 2010
                          10. Meridian
                          11. The Fifth Race
                          12. Abyss
                          13. Lost City
                          14. Death Knell
                          15. Out of Mind
                          16. Grace
                          17. Nemesis
                          18. Upgrades
                          19. Urgo
                          20. Citizen Joe
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            LOL Tracy Jane, I thought you had gone to bed!!!!

Comment

LOL4JACK vbmenu_register("postmenu_4756659", true);
                              Royal Guard

Re: Sam/Jack ship family discussion thread
                              Merging all the pieces for who comes next

The Shipper Family Shipmas Story What's this?

For Crying Out Loud Daniel, this is the last time I invite you to my cabin... Didn't you have enough snow fights when you where younger?

"Indeed O'Neill I'm having a hard time understanding some traditions from earth", Teal'c still didn't understand what was the fun of playing with cold iced water.

Sam looked at Teal'c and shouted, "Don't step on the lake...the ice is not thick enough to bear your weight..."

Too late, Teal'c fell through the ice. SG-1 immediately mobilzed into action to rescue their team member.

Jack yelled, "Daniel, quick get a rope from the shed or a long branch."

Foolishly, Sam started to crawl on the ice towards her comrade.

"Stop, Carter!!" Jack yelled.

Too late. Sam slipped into the deep cold water of the winter lake.

Jack was stunned momentarily but a fine leader, he leapt to action to save two team mates.

“Daniel Hurry Up!” Jack shouted.
                              Daniel came running back with a large roll of thick braided rope and handed it to Jack.

Jack tied the rope around his waist and began to gently crawl towards the hole in the ice that Sam fell through. Just as Jack was nearing the edge of the hole, Carter re-surfaced and screamed “Help Jack!”

Before she she sank back into the icy depths, Jack grabbed a hold of her jacket and yelled, " Daniel pull the rope now!"

Teal'c hold on to my arm. Thank God they where safe...

Teal'c: Thank you O'Neill. I owe you one. That was not as pleasurable as a snow ball.

Sam: (She finds herself in Jack's arm.) Sir, thank you. (shivering a bit).

Jack: Come on here. ( and Jack gives Sam a big warm hug.) They were in each others arms. It was but a minute but felt a life time. It also felt right.

Will there be a time where he didn't have to find an excuse? With this thought in his mind they all started walking towards the cabin, he withdrew his arm from around Carter’s waist.

As his friends sat in the comfort of his warm living room, Jack ran a warm bath for Carter, to prevent her becoming ill. As he waited for the bath to fill, he moved to the door, to watch his officer.

He observed her sparkling blue eyes as she chatted animatedly with her colleagues and friends, watched her smile light up the room. He wished he could be on the receiving end of that dazzling grin, but knew that he seldom was, their friendly banter replaced by forced and cold over-professionalism in recent years...
                              He goes back to the bathroom and feels the water. Pour some aromatic salts to help Carter ease her body. He goes to another room and come back with his arms full of candles. He strategically places all of them and lights them.

He goes into the living room where the others are speaking.

Jack: Carter. ( and he gives her that look )

Carter instinctively lowers her eyes. ‘Is he thinking, feeling, the same as I am?’

Jack blinks and says, “Carter, the bath water is ready… or not.”

Sam shivers yet again and says, “ Thank you Sir.”

Sam excuses herself to the others and walks to the hallway and eases past Jack towards the master bathroom.

She enters the bathroom, smelling the aroma of the pine scented candles surrounding the hot tub and eagerly strips off the remainder of her wet clothing.

Jack smiles. Closes the door behind them. Closes the lights in the living room. Goes by the fire place and puts more logs to the fire. Opens his music centre and puts on soft mood music. He goes to the kitchen and comes back to the living room with wine glasses and a lovely smooth bottle of wine. Jack smiles again looking at the room than looking towards the bathroom .

Sam, smiled... she listens to the music and let's herself go, their relationship was going forward but did it have to take forever? it was only 6 months ago when they first came to the cabin and since then it had been a place full of memories, good times, a quick glaze, a soft touch when they where sitting in the couch... walking the line while they would talk of themselves while they where fishing, but they still hadn't taken that step, what was stopping them?...[/i]
                              Jack , smiles and wonders if now it the right time. He had been waiting for this day, for this moment. Rank had always been a problem.There was always things to be saved. It had to be perfect in every way. He had wanted Sam from the first moment she step into SGC. He still remembers it so clearly.

"You must be Colonel Jack O'Neill, Captain Samantha Carter reporting as ordered Sir!"

Jack shook himself out of his daydream and checked his watch...'She's been in there over an hour!" he thought.

Slowly he crept up to the bathroom door and hesitantily
                              raised his fist to knock...."Carter?" he quietly asked.

After knocking again without a response, Jack decided to open the door a crack to make sure she didn't drown in the tub. 'Yes,' he thought, that would be his excuse.....

Jack turned the knob slowly and pushed the door open a crack, just enough to feel his heart rate rise to the stars... he stopped... Carter he called and she answered, "Yes Jack?". "Errr, nothing... I was just worried..." "I'll be out ina minute she said".

OMG she thought, this is it! She had to take a desicion.

She came out of the bathroom...

Her eyes fierce, her mind set. She wanted to play with the big boys. She was out to prove something, show what she was made of. It had made Jack smile.

She appeared in the doorway and smiled softly at him. She moved to the Christmas tree and picked up a parcel which she handed to Jack.

"Merry Christmas," she whispered with a hint of a grin.

He tore of the wrapping paper, and laughed when he saw that It was the Asgard stone that gave him memories of Joe the Barber. He looked at Sam and really didn't know what to say.
                              Sam: You know , Jack, Joe told me everything about what he saw, all those years.
                              Jack: He felt he turn a shade of red. He could not swallow. He felt warm all over. He raised his eyes to look at Sam.

She was right next to him now, just a mere fraction away from his face. His heart pounded within his chest, unable to move, speak, do anything.

They seemed to gravitate towards each other, fraction by fraction, an invisible force tugging them together, fate, destiny as it was always meant to be.

She turned her head, bringing her mouth cautiously towards his, flicking her eyes up to his, to make sure that she wasn't stepping out of line.

The kiss was everything she expected..and more.

Her legs weaked and she was on the verge of collapse until Jacks arms wrapped around her waist, supporting her without breaking the deep, passionate kiss.

Pulling apart just enough for their foreheads to lean on each other, they smiled.. and in that smile no words needed to be spoken.

Jack reached in and gave Sam a quick peck on her swollen lips before pulling away.

Jack grinned and said "I've got a present for you too."

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                                wow that might be never if we let PTB do the write

Comment

Working...
                                X