X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    lonely_star - did you get my email?
    now I did and I'm not sure it deserves such an honor it just sucks ! lol thank you so much anyway !! I'll try to do better next time, after I receive some classes from the goddess of photoshop Lys
    for those of you wondering what the heck we are talking about, Suz just added my Shipmas "card" (or what is supposed to be one ) on the Other Stuff part of my mini site on Intel ( http://www.stargate-intel.net/members/lonely-star/) Check it out and you can also watch the slide show I made for Ship Day ... I'm getting addicted to ship celebrations!! what's the next one !!?? Ship Ship Hooray special ops team..any suggestions ??

((((((((((SueKay)))))))))))

Comment

I think we're now on ten pages of shipmas posts! whoot!
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

It's Midnight here in the UK Shipmas will be over soon for me or posting here anyway tonight ...so off you go US shipmas shippers Carry on the great shipmas party

It was great so far and I will be reading the rest tomorrow hopefully if I'm not too busy finishing my Christmas shopping

Caty

Comment

I don't know if I'll be around much because it's getting late here (OMG ! 1AM ! And I have to get up at 7 ! ). But I'll catch up on everything tomorrow !

And since it's already Monday 19th Dec here, let me just say...

Happy birthday scjon !
          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Comment

I'll continue Shipmas for a little while, but good night to my fellow Europeans. Well done to you all and sweet shippy dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                I don't know if I'll be around much because it's getting late here (OMG ! 1AM ! And I have to get up at 7 ! ). But I'll catch up on everything tomorrow !

And since it's already Monday 19th Dec here, let me just say...

same here !!

have fun guys !!! good night or afternoon
                Last edited by lonely_star; 18 December 2005, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Happy Birthday Scjon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Happy Birthday Scjon!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCJON

Comment

The shippers say night,
                        They go to their beds,
                        We wish them sweet dreams,
                        As they lay down their heads,

For shipmas is over,
                        For those in the Uk and France,
                        Today we have frolicked,
                        We partied and danced.

Our posts remain here,
                        For all out there to view,
                        We've had a good time,
                        Hope you have had too.

So lay down your heads,
                        Think of our pair
                        Their first O'Neill Christmas
                        Their first one to share

We'll see you tomorrow,
                        And then the day after
                        Our festivities shall continue
                        And so shall our laughter

Because Shipmas isn't over
                        Til Christmas itself,
                        We'll extend our celebration
                        Share the talent that's our wealth

So merry shipmas to you
                        To one and to all,
                        Sweet dreams and sleep well,
                        Til you next come to call.

Comment

SCJON

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                            He goes back to the bathroom and feels the water. Pour some aromatic salts to help Carter ease her body. He goes to another room and come back with his arms full of candles. He strategically places all of them and lights them.

He goes into the living room where the others are speaking.

Jack: Carter. ( and he gives her that look ).
                            Carter instinctively lowers her eyes. ‘Is he thinking, feeling, the same as I am?’

Jack blinks and says, “Carter, the bath water is ready… or not.”

Sam shivers yet again and says, “ Thank you Sir.”

Sam excuses herself to the others and walks to the hallway and eases past Jack towards the master bathroom.

She enters the bathroom, smelling the aroma of the pine scented candles surrounding the hot tub and eagerly strips off the remainder of her wet clothing……………..

Comment

Squee... now we just need to start finishing it....

The Shipper Family Shipmas Story What's this?

For Crying Out Loud Daniel, this is the last time I invite you to my cabin... Didn't you have enough snow fights when you where younger?

"Indeed O'Neill I'm having a hard time understanding some traditions from earth", Teal'c still didn't understand what was the fun of playing with cold iced water.

Sam looked at Teal'c and shouted, "Don't step on the lake...the ice is not thick enough to bear your weight..."

Too late, Teal'c fell through the ice. SG-1 immediately mobilzed into action to rescue their team member.

Jack yelled, "Daniel, quick get a rope from the shed or a long branch."

Foolishly, Sam started to crawl on the ice towards her comrade.

"Stop, Carter!!" Jack yelled.

Too late. Sam slipped into the deep cold water of the winter lake.

Jack was stunned momentarily but a fine leader, he leapt to action to save two team mates.

“Daniel Hurry Up!” Jack shouted.
                              Daniel came running back with a large roll of thick braided rope and handed it to Jack.

Jack tied the rope around his waist and began to gently crawl towards the hole in the ice that Sam fell through. Just as Jack was nearing the edge of the hole, Carter re-surfaced and screamed “Help Jack!”

Before she she sank back into the icy depths, Jack grabbed a hold of her jacket and yelled, " Daniel pull the rope now!"

Teal'c hold on to my arm. Thank God they where safe...

Teal'c: Thank you O'Neill. I owe you one. That was not as pleasurable as a snow ball.

Sam: (She finds herself in Jack's arm.) Sir, thank you. (shivering a bit).

Jack: Come on here. ( and Jack gives Sam a big warm hug.) They were in each others arms. It was but a minute but felt a life time. It also felt right.

Will there be a time where he didn't have to find an excuse? With this thought in his mind they all started walking towards the cabin, he withdrew his arm from around Carter’s waist.

As his friends sat in the comfort of his warm living room, Jack ran a warm bath for Carter, to prevent her becoming ill. As he waited for the bath to fill, he moved to the door, to watch his officer.

He observed her sparkling blue eyes as she chatted animatedly with her colleagues and friends, watched her smile light up the room. He wished he could be on the receiving end of that dazzling grin, but knew that he seldom was, their friendly banter replaced by forced and cold over-professionalism in recent years...
                              He goes back to the bathroom and feels the water. Pour some aromatic salts to help Carter ease her body. He goes to another room and come back with his arms full of candles. He strategically places all of them and lights them.

He goes into the living room where the others are speaking.

Jack: Carter. ( and he gives her that look )

Carter instinctively lowers her eyes. ‘Is he thinking, feeling, the same as I am?’

Jack blinks and says, “Carter, the bath water is ready… or not.”

Sam shivers yet again and says, “ Thank you Sir.”

Sam excuses herself to the others and walks to the hallway and eases past Jack towards the master bathroom.

She enters the bathroom, smelling the aroma of the pine scented candles surrounding the hot tub and eagerly strips off the remainder of her wet clothing……………..

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

You all DO of course realize that no one posted the Grace kiss on this page yet.

/me taps fingers impatiently

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X