This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    BTW Cags I love your 'some people live in the gutter, others are looking at the stars' sig
    Ta muchly. It's Oscar Wilde. Seemed somewhat appropriate.

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post

Agreed. But I've lost the link from my bookmarks. Can someone post is once more, please?
    Here you go. As The World Doesn't Turn

Read and squee.

Edit... oooh we're all so helpful. (Not that I have that one bookmarked of anything! )
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      As for the progress about the Penguin Book Club...we've worked out the details...now I have to write some small stuff to make it look good etc...
      Awesome, the Club has a go.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Edit... oooh we're all so helpful. (Not that I have that one bookmarked of anything! )
      *hugs*
      sigpic

Comment

Bookmarked? We? How did you think of that...

but I do have to keep my list kinda small...otherwise I can't remember which one is which...
        sigpic

Comment

Ta muchly. It's Oscar Wilde. Seemed somewhat appropriate.

Here you go. As The World Doesn't Turn

Read and squee.

Very appropriate

Bookmarked? We? How did you think of that...

but I do have to keep my list kinda small...otherwise I can't remember which one is which...
          I know...I have so many bookmarked and then I have some of the author's booked marked and then If I'm reading one that is in progress I have no idea which ones is which and more then likely forget about it and then I never know what happens

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
            Well, since it's fanfic night-

It was in the category "Angst". Thanks to everyone who voted for me!
            You all have inspired me to write a sequel. Really, thanks a lot.
            Congrats VSS, you deserve it 100%. I have to say to anyone who hasn't read this and isn't a fan of writing in the present tense - I wasn't a fan, and then I read how it can be done properly. This fic is just brilliant .

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            As I said on the Woohoodstock thread, I'd totally be up for a fanfic bookclub! Jann, I'd be happy to help with the organising, but maybe only if no-one else wants to particularly, as I do already do the ep of the week Don't want to hog all the organising! (must rein in ingrained librarian urge to organise everything )
            Jann, I'll help out as soon as I'm finished with Uni (19th May (woohood!)), if you still need a hand. If you and Bekki and Amanda have it tied down though that's fine .

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              Congrats VSS, you deserve it 100%. I have to say to anyone who hasn't read this and isn't a fan of writing in the present tense - I wasn't a fan, and then I read how it can be done properly. This fic is just brilliant .
              You can't believe how many holes I dug myself into with "have, has, and had," I'll never do that again! I haven't had to look up grammar rules for decades.

Thanks again, shippers. jos was right- there isn't a better bunch than you.

Comment

Hey all,

I was thinking (uh oh) that it might be fun to identify and watch "mirroring" eps (like 100 Days (Jack missing, Sam angst) and Grace (Sam missing, Jack angst)).

Of course, this would have to come in after the whole rewatch, I guess. Or in place of EoTW? Or paired OoTW's?

Hmmm.

Just got back from a 10K run, so not thinking clearly. Food. Must have food.

Then cake. <g>
                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Jann, I'll help out as soon as I'm finished with Uni (19th May (woohood!)), if you still need a hand. If you and Bekki and Amanda have it tied down though that's fine .
                  Before you do that I'll stalk you into finishing the beta'ing for my fanfic

sigpic

Comment

So last night I wanted to watch an episode of SG-1. I was on the phone with my mom and I asked her to pick 2 numbers(which would help decide what season and episode to watch). First she picks 7, which is good. Season 7 is nice. Then she picks 15. Well, all I'll say is that is NOT a good episode for someone recovering their mojo! I ended up not watching an ep.

But, ya know, watching SG again now after such a long time...you kind of see it in a new light. At times, I feel like a new fan all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                      So last night I wanted to watch an episode of SG-1. I was on the phone with my mom and I asked her to pick 2 numbers(which would help decide what season and episode to watch). First she picks 7, which is good. Season 7 is nice. Then she picks 15. Well, all I'll say is that is NOT a good episode for someone recovering their mojo! I ended up not watching an ep.

But, ya know, watching SG again now after such a long time...you kind of see it in a new light. At times, I feel like a new fan all over again.
                      Oh, I agree! That's why I started up the rewatch over on the Discussion Thread. Plus, I know I haven't seen these eps nearly as much as some other people. Some I've seen once and some I've never seen and probably never will but at any rate it's doing wonders for my shippy mojo because it's so obvious now that they set it up from the very beginning. And I figure that something they have nurtured along for so many years isn't going to be left to die out. I just can't see that happening.

Comment

*drowns in pages of shippy glee*

Whew...that took a WHILE!

*wipes forehead*

Looks like I won a few Blue Moon awards. Unfortunately 1 I won for a Jack/Sam icon, and it's an icon I made from Amanda and JR's Stuck...*eyebrow*, and another I won for a Sam icon, when it's an Amanda icon. *eyebrow again*

*scratches head*

At least I rightfully won ONE of them...an award for a Jack O'Neill sig. HEH

Who all took home something? I recognized a lot of names but not the items nominated.

I am SO out of the loop.
                        Jenni

Comment

Before you do that I'll stalk you into finishing the beta'ing for my fanfic

Well yes, that's a given .

Comment

Originally posted by SerenaSerenity View Post
                            SeNedra:
                            Spoiler:

Hey which episode is this from?

And nice sigs kudos!
                            "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Aegir View Post
                              Hey which episode is this from?

And nice sigs kudos!
                              Metamorphosis

Hey, it's an ear glance!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                                Metamorphosis

Hey, it's an ear glance!!!
                                Ah thought it was, thanks. Good episode that. One of the nicer sam/jack moments with the whole "i'm dying" thing that sam goes through and the conscious "i'm going to lean on your shoulder" thing that sam also does.
                                "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Working...
                                X