X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mis.Understood View Post
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4024654/1/Confused

I love this story. As soon as someone (sorry can't remember who it was) wanted a s/j body switch I've been trying to find this fic.

Going to read it again. It's laugh out loud funny
    Thanks for the fic rec... Been trying to find something I HADN'T read already. You gave me that.

Comment

OT
      Spoiler:
      Please pray for this family as this story continues.

Deputies chase boy floating in balloon aircraft

I have a five year old brother. I can't imagine what this little child's going through.
      sigpic
      The Return of King Arthur
      Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
      acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by never_on_earth View Post
        Hello guys! I know it's been so long and I've missed you very much. I lurk from time to time, but RL is crazy as always.

So, I know there's not much regarding shippy news, but my mojo's ALWAYS up, no matter what. I've been lurking a little on the Third Movie thread, and found that people were really givin' up on having it one day. Well, not me!

Anyway, I heard about Shippy Christmas Day, and I really want to participate since I didn't for Ship day (sorry 'bout that).

Errmm... I got a lot of things to talk about yet, but I have to go for 30 minutes or so (I'm having dinner with my mum, so...).

Be back soon, promise!

Love you guys.
        Welcome home!

Shipsgiving will be before Shipmas... not sure when either is going to be yet, but maybe you can participate in that too? It's fun... lots of Turkey and Pilgrim related shenanigans. I had a blast last year.
        sigpic

Comment

D'oh! Connexion takes much too long! *kicks at computer*
          It's not your computer, it's GW. It's been going wonky for the last few days
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
            OT
            Spoiler:
            Please pray for this family as this story continues.

Deputies chase boy floating in balloon aircraft

I have a five year old brother. I can't imagine what this little child's going through.
            OT:
            Spoiler:
            I saw that as well Jess....I had it on FOX news but I've changed the station...the pictures are not looking good...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
              Welcome home!

Shipsgiving will be before Shipmas... not sure when either is going to be yet, but maybe you can participate in that too? It's fun... lots of Turkey and Pilgrim related shenanigans. I had a blast last year.
              Nice Do I have to sign a form or something? And is there a specific theme besides the obvious?

Oh and thank you, I really feel like going back home... Unfortunately it might be a little precarious with RL and evreythin'... *sighs*

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Well, this explains that... But, let's try to stay positive!

'Cause yes I'm positive Sam and Jack have been together since Threads (any other way would be very insane from both parts since they've lingered to Risolve the Unresolved (PG ) for sooooo long I can't even imagine!).

Yes, I'm positive they're happy couple...

And, yes I'm positive we're gonna see confirmation soon enough.

*looks up at what she's been writing without thoughts...*

Oh my I've been posessed by the spirit in the Fluffy clouds! Someone takes me back down!
                Last edited by never_on_earth; 15 October 2009, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  There's a note on the moderators thread (Gateworld Forum and Site Update thread) about the problems GW has been having recently. It is being worked on, and will continue being worked on intermittently for the next several days. And apparently next week, there will be some new technology installed that will hopefully fix the problem for good.

Comment

Quiet, quiet, quiet...

Gonna watch Dead Like Me, I'll be back afterwards.

Comment

Well, this explains that... But, let's try to stay positive!

'Cause yes I'm positive Sam and Jack have been together since Threads (any other way would be very insane from both parts since they've lingered to Risolve the Unresolved (PG ) for sooooo long I can't even imagine!).

Yes, I'm positive they're happy couple...

And, yes I'm positive we're gonna see confirmation soon enough.

*looks up at what she's been writing without thoughts...*

Oh my I've been posessed by the spirit in the Fluffy clouds! Someone takes me back down!
                      Oh I have no doubt they are together But I want ON SCREEN CONFIRMATION FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD *channeling O'Neill *

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      There's a note on the moderators thread (Gateworld Forum and Site Update thread) about the problems GW has been having recently. It is being worked on, and will continue being worked on intermittently for the next several days. And apparently next week, there will be some new technology installed that will hopefully fix the problem for good.
                      Ah okay, I knew they were working on it but didn't know about the new technology being installed

Personally I think it might be best to postpone the EOTW till GW is behaving itself Plus I'm feeling a little dizzy tonight and not sure If i'm up for it
                      sigpic

Comment

So...feelin' the need for 'shippy mojo and it almost being Hallowe'en, I'm wondering if we can have a little preview of Shipsgiving and Shipmas by a little "Shipoween?"

I'll start. This is what I wrote last year by request and I'm working on another for this year. It's going to be a Campfire, but still Shipoween-y.

Anyone else want to play? It'd be fun to keep them in canon (or close to it), eh? Oh the heck with that. I'm over canon. Go nuts.

P.
                        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Nice Do I have to sign a form or something? And is there a specific theme besides the obvious?

Oh and thank you, I really feel like going back home... Unfortunately it might be a little precarious with RL and evreythin'... *sighs*
                          No signing up, just show up and go nuts. I believe, if memory serves, that there will be another thread in the C&R folder for the event. The obvious theme is all that's necessary... turkeys, pilgrims, mashed potatoes, stuffing! All the good stuff with a Sam and Jack twist!

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                          So...feelin' the need for 'shippy mojo and it almost being Hallowe'en, I'm wondering if we can have a little preview of Shipsgiving and Shipmas by a little "Shipoween?"

I'll start. This is what I wrote last year by request and I'm working on another for this year. It's going to be a Campfire, but still Shipoween-y.

Anyone else want to play? It'd be fun to keep them in canon (or close to it), eh? Oh the heck with that. I'm over canon. Go nuts.

P.
                          Shipoween sounds good to me! Get the ole Ship feelings in gear for the upcoming holidays!
                          sigpic

Comment

Totally up for a Shipoween And Pol love that fic! But I love everything you write so no surprise there!

Question: Is Shipsgiving on like a Saturday or a normal day of the week?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Aw Pol that was adorable I really really enjoyed it
                              Videos Artwork

In loving memory of Col. L. Pendergast1960-2006
                              Yes I actually enjoy SGU.

Comment

*iz back and to lazy to catch up...*

hmmm...what to do...what to do...

Some sidearm grabbing?

Hmm...not enough...

Hot kiss?

Almost...missing something...

*gets lightbulb moment*

Now I feel better...in a way...