I'm just watching the bbq bit and I was just thinking that
    We're hopeless

And yay furlings!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

- Furling...sounds cute and fuzzy to me

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        I'm shocked you don't know what a picture wall is. You mean to say that everyone doesn't have one of these???

I have a large corkboard on the wall in my computer room, and periodically I print photos that I really, really like of Sam and Jack together (or each individually) and put them on said corkboard. The pictures get rotated occasionally so there's something new.

Okay, so maybe I'm going a bit overboard, but it helps until confirmation comes along.

Comment

Congrats on 5500th post, josiane!
          sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Thanks Twin and Egle!

Maybourne is so great, I miss him
            sigpic

Comment

Congrats On 5500 Josiane!!!

Off to bed
              Night (((((Ship Family)))))
              sigpic

Comment

I love the way Teal'c actually smiles at Jack's
                Furling, that sounds cute and fuzzy to me
                sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

I love the huge moon in the sky It's yelling *look at me! look at me!*

Soon it'll be saying *I've got Jack and he's all mine! Mwahahahahahaha!!!!*

Oh no, that's just me

I love his furling thing "sounds cute and fuzzy to me" As much as I love Jonas (he's cute and fuzzy too ), I do miss what Daniel's reaction to that line would have been He'd have been rolling his eyes in exasperation
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    I'm shocked you don't know what a picture wall is. You mean to say that everyone doesn't have one of these???

I have a large corkboard on the wall in my computer room, and periodically I print photos that I really, really like of Sam and Jack together (or each individually) and put them on said corkboard. The pictures get rotated occasionally so there's something new.

Okay, so maybe I'm going a bit overboard, but it helps until confirmation comes along.
                    Sweet!! If I did that my parents would think I was obsessed...they already think I'm obsessed for having one of my WP's I made the other day as my back ground on my computer

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Thanks Twin and Egle!

Maybourne is so great, I miss him
                    I miss Harry too...he was the guy you knew you shouldn't like but liked anyway

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I feel so sorry for Sam in this ep. She's not only heartbroken cos Jack is missing, but she blames herself completely, cos it was her zat that Maybourne got hold of. She's practically drowning in guilt and anguish

Edit: That is such a pretty meadow!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                        I love the huge moon in the sky It's yelling *look at me! look at me!*

Soon it'll be saying *I've got Jack and he's all mine! Mwahahahahahaha!!!!*

Oh no, that's just me

I love his furling thing "sounds cute and fuzzy to me" As much as I love Jonas (he's cute and fuzzy too ), I do miss what Daniel's reaction to that line would have been He'd have been rolling his eyes in exasperation
                        Oh yeah Jonas was great but we do miss out on some classic reactions with no Daniel around

And good point about the moon - really it's that classic Hitchcock thing (was it Hitchcock?) about if there's a gun on the stage then it will go off at some point... but then more often that not you look at the pretty scifi backgrounds basically as eye-candy and totally miss that the landscape could be significant. Or maybe it's because it all looks like British Columbia that we forget to notice

And now I can happily drool at Jack some more...
                        sigpic

Comment

You shot me!

He's so indignant How many years has Jack been dreaming of shooting Maybourne? And he's get to shoot Jack first
                          sigpic

Comment

Jack looks so good in this ep

Yep that is all of my contribution to this contribution
                            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                              I feel so sorry for Sam in this ep. She's not only heartbroken cos Jack is missing, but she blames herself completely, cos it was her zat that Maybourne got hold of. She's practically drowning in guilt and anguish

Edit: That is such a pretty meadow!
                              Yeah, poor Sam. But really, when you put the deeply ingrained 'leave no man behind' philosophy with the Sam feeling she has to be perfect thing and the being in love with him thing all together, it's no wonder. I love that Hammond won't let her wallow in her guilt though, and just reminds her to focus on the getting them back.

And I have to say I love the music in this ep, soo atmospheric!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Oh yeah Jonas was great but we do miss out on some classic reactions with no Daniel around

And good point about the moon - really it's that classic Hitchcock thing (was it Hitchcock?) about if there's a gun on the stage then it will go off at some point... but then more often that not you look at the pretty scifi backgrounds basically as eye-candy and totally miss that the landscape could be significant. Or maybe it's because it all looks like British Columbia that we forget to notice

And now I can happily drool at Jack some more...
                                I have no idea if it was Hitchcock But yep, the clues are there, if you know where to look Unforunately, I'm not that good at looking : I very rarely get these things on SG-1 before they play out

Other shows are so predictable, I know exactly where they're gonna go That's certainly a factor in why I've always loved Stargate so much Keeps me guessing
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X