• Time
  • Show
Clear All

More PL goodies

and a really old one from before I had Gimp

Hmmm, maybe this one needs a remake
    sigpic

Comment

Some thunky Jack Paradise lost goodies...that I've made over the years...

Spoiler:

( the icons are REALLY! old...the first I made
      sigpic

Comment

After that viewing I think we could do with this again:

sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

I can't believe I haven't got any Paradise Lost artwork! I must clearly rectify this this week!

Unless this counts? It's kinda half PL

sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
            yep that was it

You know I would have LOVED to have seen Sam's reaction to Jack coming home. Do you think SG1 would have been on the cargo ship or waiting back at the SGC??
            Yeah, if only there'd been time for that extra scene.....

But I see why we didn't get it. That would have shifted the focus of the closing scene to Jack and Sam, when this was essentially a Jack / Maybourne ep.

And then I remember the scene in Tangent when Teal'c and Jack where finally ringed aboard the cargo ship, and I think that while it would have been wonderful to see it, it would have most likely been a repeat of that scene. And I've been annoyed that we didn't get more

I definitely think the rest of SG-1 would have been on the Cargo ship - had they had the chance. But what I think happened was that Jack was dropped off at the Stargate and gated home, then the Tok'ra would have dropped Maybourne off.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the viewing! I really enjoyed it *hugs*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                Thanks for the viewing! I really enjoyed it *hugs*
                Me too *hugs everyone*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*nods* It makes him look even sexier. I don't know how that's possible, but it does!!!!

Edit: Would this be the perfect time to re-post this?
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...radiseLost.jpg
                  Guh. Yes. perfect time.

I love this episode. It's really got some of everything. Snark, desperation, ship, HOT Jack . . .

Locker Scene!!!
                  *cries* I am SO glad AT fought as hard as she did for this scene, it's wonderful, both from her acting but also for the character. I love the bit where she says "it feels like we just lost Daniel, I don't know if I can.."

*lip trembles*
                  Do we see any of the team grieving for another teammate as much as we see Sam for Jack and vice versa?

That alone should be a huge hint. But, I think Hammond knew and just didn't do anything about it when he noticed the feelings weren't affecting the team.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

*hugs Jack and Sam* Season 6 was one heck of a tough season for them The whole arc of Frozen & Abyss, followed by Unnatural Selection, Smoke & Mirrors, then PL, and follow that up with Metamorphosis.......

No wonder it's my favourite Season after Season 4 All that Angst!

Couldn't agree more. It's SUCH a shippy season!

yep that was it

You know I would have LOVED to have seen Sam's reaction to Jack coming home. Do you think SG1 would have been on the cargo ship or waiting back at the SGC??
                    I really wish we could have seen the reunion. And, yeah, I think at least Sam would have been on the ship - to make sure she wasn't sending them off on a wild goose chase if nothing else . . .
                    sigpic

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...20Makes/pl.png

Hmmm, maybe this one needs a remake
                      Ohh, I love the coloring. Can barely read the text though. I'd love to see another version!

I like you guys posting the episode banners you've done in the past for the episodes! Keep it up!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post

It's ma'am.

Congrats on 800 posts, Pol!

Awesome.

Mwhahahahaaah.
                        - you also owe me for new windows too....since you shattered them all with that "squee".....

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        Darn it...perhaps I should post a pic of and Sam kissing...

Nah...I would rather not have the wrath of the shippers on me
                        do that and you WILL be deposed as the Gutter Queen and Kim will be promoted.....

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                        I'll join you on that mission Commander Aegir

Very good assessment Pol. You get an A+++

I like that ep's beginning as well when Jack had to go get Daniel, the first person he goes to is Sam to let her know he'll be out there without the covering of the Air Force. And wanting to make sure she was ok with the Supersoldier mission.

The looks, the unspoken "I love yous", the non-verbal "you better make it back here alive because I can't do this without you"

At least, that's the conversation playing in my head during that scene.
                        - reminds me of "A Christmas Story" where Ralph hands in his paper.....

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        You may have a large contingent of shippers accompanying you in the "taking hostages" thing. And we'll feed them all sorts of gooey snacky things - and broccoli - and keep showing them scenes of Sam and Jack from various episodes, and read them all sorts of fanfiction which proves to them how much S/J need to be together - until TPTB are so overwhelmed by all the evidence that they simply cave in to the pressure and give us what we want!!!

... or am I taking this all too seriously???
                        hehehe.....I'm up for a little brainwashing of TBTB.....hmmmm.....maybe I can modify some of the Church's....errrr....I mean Borg's....nanoprobes......

Comment

RE: TPTB

We could deprive them of chocolate and...*thinks* air conditioning. hmm...they likely don't have any anyway there in Burnaby...

That building gets warm.
                          Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            You may have a large contingent of shippers accompanying you in the "taking hostages" thing. And we'll feed them all sorts of gooey snacky things - and broccoli - and keep showing them scenes of Sam and Jack from various episodes, and read them all sorts of fanfiction which proves to them how much S/J need to be together - until TPTB are so overwhelmed by all the evidence that they simply cave in to the pressure and give us what we want!!!

... or am I taking this all too seriously???
                            Hey! You're a Shipper.

This is what we do!

I love how Jack says "I don't hear steel drums" and then as they enter the village you can hear drums
                            Oh! Oh!

Steel drums come from Trinidad.

I'm from Trinidad! **points to self**

But they're called Steel Pans not Steel Drums. I'm very proud of that because the Steel Pan is the only musical instrument invented in the 20th century.

Cool.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Mada
                            As a matter of FIC

Comment

Edit: on a completely different note, I love how the lighting changes once Jack starts eating the plant
                              Oh, nice catch. I hadn't realized that's when they changed it. And what a cool thing to communicate to the audience that Jack's going a little haywire. It makes you feel like you are, too.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Oh wouldn't we all?! Much as I would like Sam to be on the cargo ship, I get the impression that the Tok'ra were going to do the pick-up on their own and return Jack to the SGC after dropping Maybourne off. I don't think I have any reason for thinking that though!
                              Maybe you read my fic?

Comment

OK I had to go and find screencaps of the Kobol thing... what do you guys reckon?

Kobol:
                                http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...36_55_2348.jpg

The Lost Moon of Poosh (no, wait, wrong show... ):
                                http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...1_615_0453.jpg

Oh and another thing I love about this episde, how we really see Jack think. We don't get to see him think enough.

Oooh and yay, the Sam and Teal'c in the locker room scene! Love this so much - Sam's despair (and letting it show, even though she initially tries to fob him off), Teal'c's quiet understanding and strength, and the fact that this scene gets a counterpart in Grace when Sam goes missing. Love it.
                                Yup I love that scene as well...Teal'c...ya gotta love the first shipper!!

*nods* It makes him look even sexier. I don't know how that's possible, but it does!!!!

Edit: Would this be the perfect time to re-post this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/Oma-1/Wallpapers/th_ParadiseLost.jpg
                                love it!!

Locker Scene!!!
                                *cries* I am SO glad AT fought as hard as she did for this scene, it's wonderful, both from her acting but also for the character. I love the bit where she says "it feels like we just lost Daniel, I don't know if I can.."

*lip trembles*
                                It's like she can't stand to lose one of her really good friends (Daniel) and then the man she loves

Sounds good to me Would be better than tonight for me too, actually
                                Sweet!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Some thunky Jack Paradise lost goodies...that I've made over the years...
                                <Respectfully snipped>
                                Those were great!! I loved the big one in spoilers!!

I can't believe I haven't got any Paradise Lost artwork! I must clearly rectify this this week!

Unless this counts? It's kinda half PL

I love your sigs
                                Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                                - you also owe me for new windows too....since you shattered them all with that "squee".....

do that and you WILL be deposed as the Gutter Queen and Kim will be promoted.....

- reminds me of "A Christmas Story" where Ralph hands in his paper.....

hehehe.....I'm up for a little brainwashing of TBTB.....hmmmm.....maybe I can modify some of the Church's....errrr....I mean Borg's....nanoprobes......
                                You have a huge supply of those nanoprobes, I'm sure you can modify them

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X