Blacky Kitten
    Achaja
    Atlantis babe34
    Cagranosalis
    ChelleDB
    Hopalong Rachel-Kree
    Luvnjack
    RiG

That's 33 Shippy Hippies! WooHooooood!!!

Comment

Thanks Jumble...kinda curious that all the guttery shippers joined one after each other ...he he

sigpic

Comment

See! See! I'm there! I'm there!

*kinda hyperventilating* *could be because of all this pink though...*

Last edited by Devilish Me; 01 April 2009, 01:36 AM. Reason: pink is crazy
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
          See! See! I'm there! I'm there!

*kinda hyperventilating* *could be because of all this pink though...*
          I see...you joined even before me

??? Why is pink bad it's good for my health...I just do have to close this window when I start learning Coz otherwise I just stare at the prettyness that is GW
          sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday s.h.i.p.!!!!

*huggles the insanity*

*runs off to catch up*

*flails with excitement*

:d

Comment

*waves to Sarai*

and ooohhhh lookie....my '69 post on S.H.I.P. day Sweeeeeeeeeeet
              sigpic

Comment

THIS FORUM JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!!!!

Right now, I do love the fact that the S.H.I.P. Birthday's on April fools day
                (Although some people find it odd that I'm giggling at a pink screen, it's the ugliest thing I've ever seen )

*rushes off*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Thanks Jumble...kinda curious that all the guttery shippers joined one after each other ...he he
                  If a shipper...how can one possibly escape the gutter??? Not possible!! We're all guttery!! Gee that sounds weird!!
                  I don't have hippy shippy pics but I'm enjoying the view!!
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Following their leader

*waves to Sarai*

and ooohhhh lookie....my '69 post on S.H.I.P. day Sweeeeeeeeeeet

Comment

I see...you joined even before me

??? Why is pink bad it's good for my health...I just do have to close this window when I start learning Coz otherwise I just stare at the prettyness that is GW
                      It's not bad bad... it's just... there's so much of it... moderation is the key! Where are the mods?

Dancing penguin

Runaway fluff

Penguin bursting of joy

Penguin and his/hers other half

Penguin and regulation book

Then there was gutter

Then there was angst

And then, angst in black and white

Then came...

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        How do you do that this fast? Or is the time going faster for me... *sings* broccooooliiiiiiiii.....

CONGRATS ON YOUR 69 POST JANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FROM ME TOO!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Woot!! Loving the artwork guys, and the pink GW is, well, I'm not a fan of pink but it's a great colour to go with the special occasion!!

(Shame Kim's not about,she would love it! )

Yes, curious eh ?

Sadly I'm scooting off for most of the day, have to go the library, but hopefully I'll be back sooner rather than later to play!!

And to bring a peace offering...

My first gift for the day . In honour of the discussion on the MW thread about packing up and leaving, this is our 'wall' in the C&R thread

Congrats on the big '69 Jann
                          Last edited by Sarai; 01 April 2009, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                            How do you do that this fast? Or is the time going faster for me... *sings* broccooooliiiiiiiii.....

CONGRATS ON YOUR 69 POST JANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FROM ME TOO!!!!!!!
                            I have a load of them made up ready "Be prepared" is the Hippy Motto

Oh wait, that's Brownies

Edit: Wow! Love the grafitti wall Sarai Good to leave them something to remember us by

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              <snip>
                              My first gift for the day . In honour of the discussion on the MW about packing up and leaving, this is our 'wall' in the C&R thread

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg252/sarailovesjack/th_shippyhippybanner.jpg

Congrats on the big '69 Jann
                              Uuuuuhhh! Such a nice wall! *touches the colors of rainbow* My name is there... soooo niiiice!

Brownies jumble? The special kind? YUM!

Originally posted by Ship Nana View Post
                              I've been asked about the Shipper Cookies, so I felt it was time to post them again for all the newbies.

So here they are! Please take all WARNINGS SERIOUSLY!!!!

SHIPPER COOKIES:

There are:

BLUE with PURPLE chips and TURQUOISE and INDIGO sprinkles on top SHIPPER COOKIE – This cookie will help get rid of PMS (PostMoebiusSyndrome) and will allow shippers to return to their usual POSITIVE, LOVING BUNCH.

HOLIDAY SHIPPER COOKIES - contain a SPECIAL SHIPPER NUTMEG! (special shipper nutmeg - made up of regular nutmeg enhanced with MM's happy pills)

Ship Nana's Psycho Shipper Cookies - which when dipped in the beverage of your choice allows all inhibitions to simply melt away!

Mala’s Thunk Shipper Cookie – These shipper cookies, when eaten while looking at Mala’s genius creations of photos and other pictures, will allow shippers to thunk for the character of their choice (mostly RDA) and realize why they love Sam and Jack. I thunk, therefore I am!

mei mei's Special Happy Pill Shipper Cookie - They are made from the combined ingredients of mei mei's medicine cabinet. It allows shippers to be in a drugged induced haze to prevent them from losing their minds!

Pale Green Shipper Cookie - used for medicinal purposes only by sick shippers - this cookie is full of Shipper Love and Ship Nana's chicken soup

Pink Shipper Cookies - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

Green Shipper Cookies - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

Red Shipper Cookies - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
                              (take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Orange Shipper Cookies - Disoriented Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

Gray Shipper Cookies - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

Lime Shipper Cookies - gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!

Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies – If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
                              P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.

Rosy Shipper Cookies - wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and desolves the desire to read spoilers

SUBLIMINAL Shipper Cookies – Makes TPTB believe that Ship was their idea

Turquoise Shipper Cookies - which are the super duper magnificent spectacular love enhanced shipper cookies

Motion Sickeness Shipper Cookies - when eaten prevents motion sickness from TPTB shipper rollercoaster ride.
                              Dark Red Shipper Cookies - These will stop Kinsey ranting and any feelings of queasiness related to any thoughts about Kinsey, such as a Kinsey-in-love-with-Sam thought

Indigo Shipper Cookies - helps us all remain blissfully ignorant of anything negative to our ship

Margarita shipper cookie. It works on drowning your sorrows, or celebrating your shipper glee.

EVERY COLOR SHIPPER COOKIE - which erases shipper memories of all bad spoilers, episodes, and character appearances that depress shippers and replaces them with positive Sam/Jack memories. This shipper cookie was created in Honor of the 2nd ANNUAL CELEBRATION! ITS SHIP DAY JULY 28TH, 2004. It is guaranteed to keep all shippers in only the best shipper mood.

HALLELUIAH OUR SHIP HAS COME IN SHIPPER COOKIE – this is a WEDDING WHITE shipper cookie and is eaten in joyful celebration when Sam and Jack finally admit their feelings to one another and decide that they should be together.

and the all time favorite:

YELLOW SHIPPER COOKIES – (HWMS)

and the new:

JACK IS BACK SHIPPER COOKIE – this shipper cookie when eaten by a member of the Shipper Family causes the Shipper to

SQUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at regular intervals.

P.S. – Disclaimer – Eating this shipper cookie could cause an embarrassing outburst to occur from the shipper at an inconvenient time and place.

Help yourselves people!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys

It's a little small, you can't read some of the writing . Along the top underneath "S.H.I.P.P.Y. etc..." it says "Smoke Broccoli. Dance Nekkid. Love your PTB".

Will make it bigger later and re-post, mwahaha.

For now, peace out

Comment

Working...
                                X