Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found out that the working name for Movie3 is Project Terzo. to me Terzo sounds ancient-ish
    sigpic
    Made by Luvnjack... Thanks
    Spoiler:
    Proud to be an American

Comment

Originally posted by Gategirl95 View Post
      I found out that the working name for Movie3 is Project Terzo. to me Terzo sounds ancient-ish
      That's probably because it means "third" in Italian, which has Latin as it's major root; and Ancient is supposedly similar to middle Latin.
      sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
        So for you resolving a ship ends with marriage... Cause if that is the case, then a lot of the people I ship for or have shipped for, will never get a resolution...
        I mean to be honest I think resolution is when you know they are together and when they don't date anyone else anymore... It doesn't have to all be resolved on screen, as long as we know they are together.
        To be honest, I think Sam and Jack got their resolution and we had our confirmation that they are together. I know I am probably the only one in this but... after they went fishing, everything else is meaningless.
        And I mean after that we got some hints that they are together so I am okay!
        I have to say that I prefer Mulder/Scully's resolution though... but you can't have everything.

yay!! I love this episode...Now i need to find time to watch it LOL. Cause I really liked rewatching Upgrades and posting some stuff about it. Maybe I'll try it later today... or tomorrow
        Oh i mean for me it's just for Mulder and Scully that i would have liked marriage Probably because after 7+ years i would have hoped that they would have gotten married...i don't know why *shrugs* but hey at least they still were together...And i mean technically in 'All things' technically we all sort of got the confirmation and at the end of 'truth'...
        And Sam and Jack i want the confirmation because of those Sam/other shippers and the others I want to kindly tell them..hey...look...their together..

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*waves* Evening shippers

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
          Hello, Ship Family!!!

Anyway.....

Do you have a snippet of an idea (a prompt) for a great S/J fic?

For instance, this prompt, "under the Virginia moon," produced this fic in an earlier ficathon: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3540623/..._Virginia_Moon

The deadline to send prompts to me is tomorrow, Saturday, March 14th. I’ll take them up until midnight Eastern U.S. Time (the start of Sunday here, -5GMT). I've cleaned out my PM box, but if you have my email, feel free to send them there. Since most of the people submitting prompts will also be authors, please tell me how long you think we should allow for writing. Two weeks? Three weeks?

I'll make a list of all the prompts, and I'll post them on Sunday, March 15. I'll also announce the deadline for completing the fics, based on your input.

This is going to be fun, Shippers!!!
          What a great idea ! Looking forward to seeing the prompt, and the resulting fics ! I'd love to take part, but will have to see...

(OT)
          Spoiler:
          Have just realised I have 18,000 words to write of different essays in 2 months. *cries* I thought it was 12,000.

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          i've got an idea for a game...

what if sam had a blog to talk to other scientists, and jack snuck on it and found a way of letting sam know his feelings?

Samantha Carter's Weblog
          The Science of Science & Other Things

March 12, 2009: Got Sidetracked by Jello + submit your questions

I've been working on something, yes, *something*, that's been giving me
          a headache. So I took a break, went to munch on jello, and found a
          wonderful blue jello to die for! Blue jello is my friend.

I know what you'll say, Dr. Baker, but jello sooo rules!!

So I know you guys have some questions you've been dying to ask me. Here's
          your chance...

~~~~~~~~

k, shippers, this is where you can submit a question, but as jack pretending to be a scientist. we can have sam answer him. we can just go with the flow and see where this takes us.

are you guys interested?
          Again, what an awesome idea!! Where are we at with the game now? What was the last thing posted?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            (OT)
            Spoiler:
            Have just realised I have 18,000 words to write of different essays in 2 months. *cries* I thought it was 12,000.
            *hugs* ((((Sarai))))
            sigpic
            Made by Luvnjack... Thanks
            Spoiler:
            Proud to be an American

Comment

Hello, Ship Family!!!

Fly-by Saturday afternoon post!!! Anyway.....

Do you have a snippet of an idea (a prompt) for a great S/J fic?

For instance, this prompt, "under the Virginia moon," produced this fic in an earlier ficathon: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3540623/..._Virginia_Moon

The deadline to send prompts to me is today, Saturday, March 14th. I’ll take them up until midnight Eastern U.S. Time (-5GMT). I've cleaned out my PM box, but if you have my email, feel free to send them there. Since most of the people submitting prompts will also be authors, please tell me how long you think we should allow for writing. Two weeks? Three weeks?

I'll make a list of all the prompts, and I'll post them on Sunday, March 15. I'll also announce the deadline for completing the fics, based on your input.

This is going to be fun, Shippers!!!

Comment

...Is it strange to entertain oneself with trying to come up with what kind of ''normal couple things'' Sam and Jack do on their days off?
                (And no, I'm not talking about the oh so discussed obvious thing that, according to some, is all they do and could give one the impression that their life is one huge adult movie )

Really, shopping, buying a new car, visiting friends, walking the dog, stopping for coffee, Jack yelling to Sam that they're out of toilet paper...
                It makes me smile

Just a random thought
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*blinks*
                  ...And I now open the floor to all the lurkers to post a random S/J thought
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    ...Is it strange to entertain oneself with trying to come up with what kind of ''normal couple things'' Sam and Jack do on their days off?
                    (And no, I'm not talking about the oh so discussed obvious thing that, according to some, is all they do and could give one the impression that their life is one huge adult movie )

Really, shopping, buying a new car, visiting friends, walking the dog, stopping for coffee, Jack yelling to Sam that they're out of toilet paper...
                    It makes me smile

Just a random thought
                    All I know is whenever i see anything Fishing related i *squee* inside and i once saw this one sticker that said "I Fish therefore I lie" and always think of Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
                      I just watched the cut scene then on dvd and she did say 'yeah' under her breath...I hadn't really noticed it before, but it was really obvious which surprised me!
                      *squee explosion*

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                      I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                      Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

*blinks*
                        ...And I now open the floor to all the lurkers to post a random S/J thought
                        i'll give it a try.

i think for the years that sam was jack's second it command, it made it clear who was 'in charge'. but, when in a relationship, i get the feeling 'sam' would be the one in charge.
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

It makes me smile

Just a random thought
                          i could *so* see them as just a normal couple. (but of course, with the added thinger that they're both incredibly HOT)
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

i'll give it a try.

i think for the years that sam was jack's second it command, it made it clear who was 'in charge'. but, when in a relationship, i get the feeling 'sam' would be the one in charge.
                            indeed.....Sam is a strong woman.....

Comment

i could *so* see them as just a normal couple. (but of course, with the added thinger that they're both incredibly HOT)
                              I could so see them like that too And there HOT for each other 2 don't forget I could see Jack complaining about his knee a lot though so he'd get out of doing stuff around the house/driving

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                                I could so see them like that too And there HOT for each other 2 don't forget I could see Jack complaining about his knee a lot though so he'd get out of doing stuff around the house/driving
                                and sam losing patience with him because he's not keeping up with mowing the lawn and such.

(of course, he'd say that's sam's area of expertise (mechanics), but sam would say she'll do the difficult stuff like computers, microwaves, etc, while he can do the more manual labor. and jack would say, you mean the more dumb stuff. sam would merely smile )
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X