This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    thats why we've got eyes... I just walk over the bodies...or put Jack in a corner that they are quickly gone and out of my way...
    I'm not a very observant person Now why didn't I think of putting Jack in the corner
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      Always!

sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        I'm not a very observant person Now why didn't I think of putting Jack in the corner
        You were paying too much attention to that new tv of yours...

Jos is that a chocolate cookie...*drools* Can I have one too please? I lurve chocolate!

sigpic

Comment

Jos is that a chocolate cookie...*drools* Can I have one too please? I lurve chocolate!

Well OK then, but only because you asked so nicely

sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            Well OK then, but only because you asked so nicely

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...ent/cookie.jpg

Sweet! Thanks *happily eats cookie*

sigpic

Comment

What Can I help it if i'm easily distracted

Just wait till I watch heroes or Grace or Death Knell
              sigpic

Comment

Yum, cookies! *grabs one too*

Found this among my caps

Random question: Sam catchs Jack looking at her. What are they both thinking?
                Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 04 February 2009, 01:11 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                  Yum, cookies! *grabs one too*

Found this among my caps

Random question: Sam catchs Jack looking at her. What are they both thinking?
                  I dunno about them, but I'm wondering why she's practically resting her foot on his leg.. that or she's showing off some bright red nail varnish on her toes

Comment

I was just wondering, seeing as this thread has had 171,000 replies and about 3,000,000 views, has anyone done a list of Sam/Jack episodes?
                    "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Aegir View Post
                      I was just wondering, seeing as this thread has had 171,000 replies and about 3,000,000 views, has anyone done a list of Sam/Jack episodes?
                      Rachel500 did a list of every S/J moment ever. But I've lost the link. I'm sure someone else will be along with it soon...
                      sigpic

Comment

it was just one of the things that i thought might be a constant link on the forum for all the sam/jack fans.
                        "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

it was just one of the things that i thought might be a constant link on the forum for all the sam/jack fans.
                          Well, my lappy died a couple months ago, so my links all died with it. Stick around. It's around here somewhere...
                          sigpic

Comment

Rachel500 did a list of every S/J moment ever. But I've lost the link. I'm sure someone else will be along with it soon...
                            Here you go

http://rachel500.livejournal.com/5675.html
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              What Can I help it if i'm easily distracted

Just wait till I watch heroes or Grace or Death Knell
                              Oh oh

*calls handyman*

*asks for help with rebuilding the shipper house...all windows broke after someone watched grace/dk on a too big tv screen*

S/J moments list

Sorry for mistakes in the post...posting while brushing my teeth!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi! I come for help mostly (I just finished reading the discussion that occured today and I'm not going to comment, I'm just sorry that so many left because of it. I'll miss reading their opinions.)...
                                So, I was looking for a fic (complete, if possible) where Sam and Jack both get stranded on Edora and there's no Jack/Laira storyline. Just lots of J/S Thanks.

Here it is. Shippers can find shippiness in every episode, so there isn't a list of episodes, but a list of all moments J/S shared in every episode, or almost.
                                Enjoy.

EDIT: Someone is always faster than me
                                sigs by Rachel-Kree, josiane and finally me too!
                                Thank you!

"The true nature of a man is decided in the battle between his conscious mind and the desires of his subconscious." - Shifu, Absolute Power
                                Videos:
                                YouTube/Imeem
                                Stargate SG.1, Sam and Jack, Sanctuary...

Comment

Working...
                                X