*waves* While you two go off to bed...me is going to school Da fun

(((Shippy Family)))

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ugh! It snowed again last night

Thought you might like this little clip from an interview with JoeM

Q: In the origins of SG-1, how much did Richard Dean Anderson have to do with the show's sense of humor?

A: The sense we always got was that Rick took the blinders off and removed the reins if you will and said, "Look, this is the type of show I want to do." And the writers took up the challenge. If it hadn't been for Rick, the franchise wouldn't be the franchise. I don't know that we would have done ten seasons, much less done the spin-off. So the success, and a lot of the humor, really goes back to Rick.
        The whole interview is
        here

Comment

Sweet grace kiss ...and i'm now in this boring class staring at grace kiss is good now although it's rather small on my ipod
          sigpic

Comment

*waves* helllooooo

I know this is old news but I watched the Continuum interview with Brad Wright in regards to the ‘romantic scene’ he was writing between S/J in the third movie. It was the first time I’d watched it…I’ve heard rumours of course but I was never sure where it had come from. I’ve been extremely bored at the moment so it was nice to have something to smile about and to be excited for, it lifted my spirits for the day anyway…anyhoo sorry to bore everyone *tiptoes away*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
              *waves* helllooooo

I know this is old news but I watched the Continuum interview with Brad Wright in regards to the ‘romantic scene’ he was writing between S/J in the third movie. It was the first time I’d watched it…I’ve heard rumours of course but I was never sure where it had come from. I’ve been extremely bored at the moment so it was nice to have something to smile about and to be excited for, it lifted my spirits for the day anyway…anyhoo sorry to bore everyone *tiptoes away*
              I'm sure none of us mind being reminded of that "shall we say........romantic scene"

Comment

Jumble are you worried about some snow?

have you seen whats been happeneing over here!.. its been rainign for about 2 months straight. i don't think i've seen sunlight since before Christmas! *is haveing vitamin D deficencey*
                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                  Jumble are you worried about some snow?

have you seen whats been happeneing over here!.. its been rainign for about 2 months straight. i don't think i've seen sunlight since before Christmas! *is haveing vitamin D deficencey*
                  That's rough, but at least you can get out of the house I've been snowed in since Sunday, and there's more to come tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
                    *waves* helllooooo

Not boring, always fun to hear that another person watched that lovely interview...it's great...and I can't wait to se that scene when it's filmed With Brad's awesome writing(and Carl's), Martin's awesome directing skills and AT's/RDA's acting talent and chemistry it should be an fantastic, squee-able scene...

and if it's not in the movie, I just kill them ....just kidding...

EDIT: As for the weather stuff...please send some snow towards me...we only have some stupid rain, and the snow we did got was "wet snow" which disappeared immediately after falling...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      That's rough, but at least you can get out of the house I've been snowed in since Sunday, and there's more to come tomorrow
                      Jumble where in the UK do you live?
                      sigpic

Comment

Here is a burning question I have about Jack and Sam. Now this is one of the most 'adult' of 'adult' issues, so please keep the conversation 'clean'.
                        Does Jack leave the toilet seat up?
                        Does Sam complain when he does?

Just trying to lighten the mood and stay on topic

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                          Here is a burning question I have about Jack and Sam. Now this is one of the most 'adult' of 'adult' issues, so please keep the conversation 'clean'.

He better not be...
                          If she doesn't, she should!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post

uuhhh...do I want to think about this?

Just think he does behave nicely...and otherwise Sam just tells him..

I think in the household Sam is the one giving orders, even though Jack is normally speaking the superior officer In the house Sam makes the rules like every woman should do to the men
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                              Jumble where in the UK do you live?
                              I'm in Surrey, just south of London

Comment

Wow, whare are all the shippers???

Originally posted by Gategirl95 View Post
                                4:00 am? do they show Macgyver on TV anymore?
                                Not anymore. It was last episode

Happy Birhday Everlovin!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X