This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madaline_7 View Post
    IDK if Hammond and Jack would have sat down and talked about it. I think that maybe it was more of a "don't ask don't tell" kinda deal.
    Egads! Not Hammond and Jack having a sit-down. I was saying Hammond and Janet discussing this whole thing and how to handle it.

And right, never really asking either of them so they won't ever have to tell about it. But keeping a close eye on it all and stepping in, discreetly, when necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      [B]isnt that the same scene though and just added a "i thought there wasnt any fish in ur pond" and then theres like a smile that they share, its the same scene tho right? i dont know i dont see the resolution that much....wait there is that look he gives her when he picks up the zpm "u've got packing to do" and then he gives her that loook....hmmmm okay i guess i could sort of see it

EatG-
      Spoiler:
      okay i rewatched it and the clothes really did look way too big for her! my mom goes "she looks pregnant!" [/
      B]
      No...the scenes aren't exactly the same...body position is different...and the lines are different too...

Threads:

Sam: This is great.
      Jack: I toldcha.
      Sam: I can't believe we didn't do this years ago.
      Jack (sounding slightly petulant): Yes...well...let's not dwell

Moebius:

Sam: I can't believe we didn't do it years ago.
      Jack (very relaxed): Yes...well...let's not dwell

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
        No...the scenes aren't exactly the same...body position is different...and the lines are different too...

Threads:

Sam: I can't believe we didn't do this years ago.
        Jack (sounding slightly petulant): Yes...well...let's not dwell

Moebius:

Sam: I can't believe we didn't do it years ago.
        Jack (very relaxed): Yes...well...let's not dwell

okay thats it im gonna either find the screen caps or pop in the dvd haha cuz now im gonna be bothered by it!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
          Egads! Not Hammond and Jack having a sit-down. I was saying Hammond and Janet discussing this whole thing and how to handle it.

And right, never really asking either of them so they won't ever have to tell about it. But keeping a close eye on it all and stepping in, discreetly, when necessary.
          Ahh... I would love to read the mission report from Janet talking about the whole zatarc incident.
          Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
          You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

okay so i actually see that the fishing scene is slightly different between moibeus (yeah i cant spell it) and threads, in threads jack has his legs crossed and in the last ep of season 8 he has his legs spread apart, thats funny tho i always thought it was the same scene i guess i dont pay attension to detail

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
              You've actually got the wrong scene... it's the one from Moebius in which he is REALLY relaxed (and the scene in Threads of course never happened) but even that one screams resolution for many of us, I admit, especially after the events and the tension earlier in Threads.
              I'm confused. The screencap I posted is from Threads and I was talking about Threads.

This is the "same" scene as done in Moebius.

I agree that Jack is more relaxed in that one. The body language does tend more toward a resolved ship but it's shut off by Sam's position. Sorry, still no resolution there for me.

Comment

I'm confused. The screencap I posted is from Threads and I was talking about Threads.

I agree that Jack is more relaxed in that one. The body language does tend more toward a resolved ship but it's shut off by Sam's position. Sorry, still no resolution there for me.

in the threads jack's legs are crossed, so the scene is a little different
                here is an image from threads- http://www.macsyourman.com/stargates...8x18-4432.html

Comment

[http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/...s/itoldyou.jpg[

s'Okay. We can agree to disagree. I may have been confusing or unclear in the way I spoke of them as I tend to ignore the last scene on Threads in favor of the real scene in Moebius because the fishing scene at the end of Threads is unimportant as it never happened. The only one that matters is the one at the end of Moebius.

Though I disagree about it being shut off by Sam's position as they're actually fishing and thus if she were sitting with her legs towards him the lean would be wrong and he'd be bleeding frequently....

EDIT: I should add that while my husband saw 'resolution' in Jack's body language in both scenes, it was the complete and sudden absence of sexual tension which you could have cut with a knife at the beginning of Threads replaced by smiling (and in Jack's case cocky) gazes by the end of Moebius - and only one thing gets rid of ST that quickly.
                  Last edited by JenniferJF; 20 January 2009, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post

P.S : the thread is pretty quiet today...
                    Likely eyeballs were glued to televisions all day I know mine were!

I found it odd that a civilian would tell Jack about a promotion if he took over the SGC. That should have come from Hammond or even the president himself!

More when I catch up on the thread!

All these wonderful fic recs! Please post them in the fic rec section too?
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

wooops im sorry Uhsir, uve already seen the difference, my bad

Comment

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/...s/itoldyou.jpg

But she's right-handed and only sitting that way to rest her elbow as she holds the fishing pole.

Besides...this is a much better view:

(Looks much cozier than CO and 2IC to me....)

And if that doesn't say "Resolution", then how 'bout...

or maybe...
                        (Continuum...)
                        Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                          And if that doesn't say "Resolution", then how 'bout...
                          Continuum spoiler: (mild)
                          Spoiler:
                          I'll admit, the scene that screams 'Resolution' and 'couple' to me is this little exchange from Continuum:

Cause even without my comments, the way he glances at her and then ups the ante to convince the guys to come to lunch just screams she's the real motivating force behind the invitation and the Colonel is controlling the General with just one glance... or rather, his pocketbook And, honestly, that's about as 'coupley' as you can get.

Comment

Ohh, DominaTemporis, LOVE the pics!

AS far as Hammond's comments to Jack in Entity. I think he isn't blind and his phrasing of the question was meant to indicate 'unofficially' to Jack that he knew.
                            sigpic

Comment

Continuum spoiler: (mild)
                              Spoiler:
                              I'll admit, the scene that screams 'Resolution' and 'couple' to me is this little exchange from Continuum:

Cause even without my comments, the way he glances at her and then ups the ante to convince the guys to come to lunch just screams she's the real motivating force behind the invitation and the Colonel is controlling the General with just one glance... or rather, his pocketbook And, honestly, that's about as 'coupley' as you can get.

Spoiler:
                              true, unless of course the best couply scene would be something where there kissing or a hug or a "honey want to go back to the cabin?" or somethin like that IMHO of course

Comment

EDIT: I should add that while my husband saw 'resolution' in Jack's body language in both scenes, it was the complete and sudden absence of sexual tension which you could have cut with a knife at the beginning of Threads replaced by smiling (and in Jack's case cocky) gazes by the end of Moebius - and only one thing gets rid of ST that quickly.[/COLOR]
                                Oh yeah, only one thing . . . *splashes happily in the gutter*

Originally posted by madaline_7 View Post
                                Ahh... I would love to read the mission report from Janet talking about the whole zatarc incident.
                                Oh, heck yeah! Me too!

Misskitten, LOVE the vid! That's such a great song.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X