Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

APA tried to green you but alas the fridge is locked, Your post was amazing.
    *sniff* I love continuum
    Last edited by Aveo_amacus; 26 November 2008, 11:40 AM.
    sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Hey this is a bit off topic but

Spoiler:
      the tv show Without a Trace was on and in this week's ep the tv guide said that the 2 main characters, Jack and Samantha rekindle their romance. I had to read it a couple times, Jack and Samantha, rekinkle their romance

**faints at the possibilities conjured in my head**
      sigpic
      sig by Mada
      As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Aww, fic recs! Sweet

and with reading fics, I love angsty fics

but you didn't hear me say that
        Me too. Ooops, i didn't say it

More 100 days fics

"What's left behind" By Amanda Hawthorn
        The Choice by Karen
        A_Time_To_Hurt_A_Time_To_Heal

I can't find one though
        sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna go read some fic and take a nap....

((((family)))))

ttyl

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
            Yeah, I always have happy endings...it's just I've gotten burned about some of the things I've written, so I choose not to write it very much. Anywho.

But I agree with the other author's intentions, I have to know their work before I read an angsty fic by them. I can't stand an ending where Jack and Sam don't get together.
            don't give up just because you get bad reviews....IMO those who would give any of your fics a bad review wouldn't know good literature if it bit them on the behind....

Comment

Yeah, I always have happy endings...it's just I've gotten burned about some of the things I've written, so I choose not to write it very much. Anywho.

But I agree with the other author's intentions, I have to know their work before I read an angsty fic by them. I can't stand an ending where Jack and Sam don't get together.
              I always look on the end of fic to know if sam and jack ending together. If it's not i don't read those fics
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                don't give up just because you get bad reviews....IMO those who would give any of your fics a bad review wouldn't know good literature if it bit them on the behind....
                Aww, don't say that! I respect them because I think...I know they are better writers than I am.

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                I always look on the end of fic to know if sam and jack ending together. If it's not i don't read those fics
                I can never read an ending before I finish it. That's why I opt to know the author is going to give a happy ending.

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                  I've lost the link to Comic Con videos on YouTube. Could someone help me out? Please.

And any news on Gatecon DVD?
                  Here's the first SG1/Continuum one - the others should be linked from there
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Brooke don't give up writing just because some bad reviews, think about all the good ones Those are also very important...plus I like your fics...that is very important

Me too...I do the same with books...bad me but S/J just need to be together IMHO.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm out for the day shippers. See you tomorrow
                      sigpic
                      sig by Mada
                      As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Here's the first SG1/Continuum one - the others should be linked from there
                        Thank you!
                        sigpic

Comment

I can never read an ending before I finish it. That's why I opt to know the author is going to give a happy ending.
                          I do this only if fics are small

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          [B]
                          Me too...I do the same with books...bad me but S/J just need to be together IMHO.
                          Same here *shake her hand*

Gees, tomorrow will be my first exam (almost in tha middle of the session, though it's good) and i'm chating here It's so not good
                          Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 26 November 2008, 11:34 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
                            The only tag to !00 days that I know of is a heartbreaker. Don't read this if you're feeling at all depressed. Walking on the Moon.
                            Not sure I'd recommend a couple I've found, simply because at least one of them is heartbreakingly sad, in that two of SG1 do not survive, and besides that just not a happy ending in general (if you want to read it anyway, let me know). Otherwise, I've stumbled others that do not have particularly happy endings, and others that are ok, and others that happily wind up with Sam and Jack being together.

Comment

Heartbreakingly sad? Bring it on!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                                I'm out for the day shippers. See you tomorrow
                                *waves*

Till tomorrow!

I do this only if fics are small
                                I only with loooong fanfics...don't have the time to read a long fic to be dissappointed in the end...short ones...too lazy for that!

Same here *shake her hand*

Gees, tomorrow will be my first exam (almost in tha middle of the examinations) and i'm chating here No, it's so not good
                                Good luck!!! I just got my first exam grades/marks from uni back...I passed everything with flying colors Yay.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X