This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
    Well, I'd have no problem delaying an hour, but it's getting pretty late for you guys on the other side of the pond isn't it? I tried to set a time everyone would be awake for.
    It would probably be too late for me if we wait an hour - got to get up for work tomorrow
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      It would probably be too late for me if we wait an hour - got to get up for work tomorrow
      I'm not really going to be able to make it either way, but I think its unfair to those planning on being here when it was originally planned to change it at this late notice.

Comment

That's what I figured. 10 minutes and counting!

Head on over to the Continuum Thread.

Comment

Then don't push it an hour further...keep it on this time frame..I ll just check in once in a while and nod my thoughts
          sigpic

Comment

...Snip...

And I totally sympathise with everyone who shipped in 'real time', having come to Stargate late and watched it all on DVD I can't imagine the angst you must have all gone through

And yet... here I am 11 years later, still waiting for CONFIRMATION!!!!

I've squeeed over every little thing over the years, but it's only now that chances are slipping away that I've come out of the woodwork and publicly declared myself as a shipper, desperately, DESPERATELY I tell you, hoping that we get what we need to see in the third movie. Interestingly enough it will probably be released in 2010

Comment

Originally posted by DominaTemporis View Post

...thanks to you now I have that Sister Act song in my head... or Diana Ross...don't remember...

Spoiler:
              Nothing you could say could tear me away from my guy (my guy)
              Nothing you could do, 'cause I'm stuck like glue to my guy (my guy)
              I'm sticking to my guy like a stamp to a letter
              Like birds of a feather, we stick together
              I'm tellin' you from the start
              I can't be torn apart from my guy

Nothing you could do could make me untrue to my guy (my guy)
              Nothing you could buy could make me tell a lie to my guy (my guy)
              I gave my guy my word of honour to be faithful, and I'm gonna
              You best be believing I won't be deceiving my guy

As a matter of opinion I think he's tops
              My opinion is he's the cream of the crop
              As a matter of taste, to be exact
              He's my ideal, as a matter of fact

No muscle bound man could take my hand from my guy (my guy)
              No handsome face could ever take the place of my guy (my guy)
              He may not be a movie star, but when it comes to bein' happy, we are

There's not a man today who could take me away from my guy

(What you say ?)
              (One more time)

I'm imagining Sam singing that to the stalker, the ambassador and that bunch of creepy aliens...

Jeezzzzz i can imagine that too!!! OMG ... you're totally RIGHT!

This one is good too... i imagine sam listenig to this song in the car going to Jack's house, when she was engaged with Pete and Jack was 'sleeping' with that little skank that i can't remember the name...

Mandy Moore - Crush:
              Spoiler:

Ohhhhhhh, yeah yeah yeah, ohhhhhhh
              You know everything that I'm afraid of
              You do everything I wish I did
              Everybody wants you, everybody loves you

I know I should tell you how I feel
              I wish everyone would disappear
              Every time you call me, I'm too scared to be me
              And I'm too shy to say

(Chorus)
              Ooh, I got a crush on you
              I hope you feel the way that I do
              I get a rush
              When I'm with you
              Ooh, I've got a crush on you
              A crush on you

You know, I'm the one that you can talk to
              Sometimes you tell me things that I don't wanna know
              I just want to hold you
              You say exactly how you feel about her
              I wonder, could you ever think of me that way

(Chorus)
              Ooh, I got a crush on you
              I hope you feel the way that I do
              I get a rush
              When I'm with you
              Ooh, I've got a crush on you
              A crush on you

Ooh, I wish I could tell somebody
              But there's no one to talk to, nobody knows
              I've got a crush on you
              A crush on you, I got a crush

Heeeyyy I got a crush, I got a crush on you
              You say everything that no one says
              But I feel everything that you're afraid to feel
              I will always want you, I will always love you

(Chorus) x3

I got a crush, I got a crush on you
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post
                And yet... here I am 11 years later, still waiting for CONFIRMATION!!!!

I've squeeed over every little thing over the years, but it's only now that chances are slipping away that I've come out of the woodwork and publicly declared myself as a shipper, desperately, DESPERATELY I tell you, hoping that we get what we need to see in the third movie. Interestingly enough it will probably be released in 2010
                Oh yeah! *nods*

I must say, that I have really enjoyed the long wait. So far, this Ship has been great for me and I wouldn't have changed it if I could. (Ok, maybe I would have confirmed things a little more clearly )

But yes, enough's enough. We're ready!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

In case anyone in the UK doesn't know this, Sanctuary is premiering at 9pm Monday (tomorrow) on ITV4. I just saw the trailer for it on ITV1.

Comment

Now that we're all in the Continuum thread...

Dear PTB,

It's been a little while since I last wrote to you, but really, the love is still alive. And very much so. In fact, I'm going to be all over you again, now that my wait for Continuum has ended. Seriously, Martin, Brad, I love you. You sure made that movie look hot cool.
                    I'll even take a portable DVD player and show it to the Lady on the Parkbench. I'm sure she'll love the movie. I'm sure she'll love the extra's too. Martin in the snow, I'm sure it'll make her show me how she used to twist in the old days.

Talking about movies... I have another little request. Me and the rest of the Family, love the S/J theme that Joel Goldsmith composed. It's such an awesome theme, that we would really like to hear it in the next movie. It's expressive, it has a magical feeling to it and it would be a shame if we were never to hear that song again. Unfortunately, since we only know it with the association of S/J images, you'd also have to include a Big Honkin' (It's a beautiful theme, play it to the max) Sam and Jack scene in the movie. It's hard to have so much Shippy Joy, but I think we're all pretty willing to make some sacrifices for Joel's great composition.

And now that I'm talking about our favorite musician, the S/J theme is quite angsty. As a Shippy Hippy, I firmly believe that one can't focus on one aspect of love. Therefore I would like to suggest a fluffy, guttery and joyful theme. Also accompanied by the fitting S/J scenes, of course. You guys can do that, right? I mean, you're incredibly awesome!

Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nad

P.S.: If you're looking for other Ships, that aren't S/J, I have a great idea to Ship me with Major Wood. Just sayin'. I'm right here. *nods* ...yeah...
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      In case anyone in the UK doesn't know this, Sanctuary is premiering at 9pm Monday (tomorrow) on ITV4. I just saw the trailer for it on ITV1.
                      I wish our networks were so quick in the uptake

Sanctuary OT:
                      Spoiler:
                      I've seen the pilot, because I desperately wanted to, and it was absolutely awesome. I really want to see the rest of the show now. Guess I'll be waiting for the DVD's...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DominaTemporis View Post

...thanks to you now I have that Sister Act song in my head... or Diana Ross...don't remember...

Spoiler:
                        Nothing you could say could tear me away from my guy (my guy)
                        Nothing you could do, 'cause I'm stuck like glue to my guy (my guy)
                        I'm sticking to my guy like a stamp to a letter
                        Like birds of a feather, we stick together
                        I'm tellin' you from the start
                        I can't be torn apart from my guy

Nothing you could do could make me untrue to my guy (my guy)
                        Nothing you could buy could make me tell a lie to my guy (my guy)
                        I gave my guy my word of honour to be faithful, and I'm gonna
                        You best be believing I won't be deceiving my guy

As a matter of opinion I think he's tops
                        My opinion is he's the cream of the crop
                        As a matter of taste, to be exact
                        He's my ideal, as a matter of fact

(What you say ?)
                        (One more time)

I'm imagining Sam singing that to the stalker, the ambassador and that bunch of creepy aliens...
                        That was Mary Wells

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        I wish our networks were so quick in the uptake

Sanctuary OT:
                        Spoiler:
                        I've seen the pilot, because I desperately wanted to, and it was absolutely awesome. I really want to see the rest of the show now. Guess I'll be waiting for the DVD's...
                        I've never seen any of it, so I might give it a looksee tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Now that we're all in the Continuum thread...

Dear PTB,

It's been a little while since I last wrote to you, but really, the love is still alive. And very much so. In fact, I'm going to be all over you again, now that my wait for Continuum has ended. Seriously, Martin, Brad, I love you. You sure made that movie look hot cool.
                          I'll even take a portable DVD player and show it to the Lady on the Parkbench. I'm sure she'll love the movie. I'm sure she'll love the extra's too. Martin in the snow, I'm sure it'll make her show me how she used to twist in the old days.

Talking about movies... I have another little request. Me and the rest of the Family, love the S/J theme that Joel Goldsmith composed. It's such an awesome theme, that we would really like to hear it in the next movie. It's expressive, it has a magical feeling to it and it would be a shame if we were never to hear that song again. Unfortunately, since we only know it with the association of S/J images, you'd also have to include a Big Honkin' (It's a beautiful theme, play it to the max) Sam and Jack scene in the movie. It's hard to have so much Shippy Joy, but I think we're all pretty willing to make some sacrifices for Joel's great composition.

And now that I'm talking about our favorite musician, the S/J theme is quite angsty. As a Shippy Hippy, I firmly believe that one can't focus on one aspect of love. Therefore I would like to suggest a fluffy, guttery and joyful theme. Also accompanied by the fitting S/J scenes, of course. You guys can do that, right? I mean, you're incredibly awesome!

Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Nad

P.S.: If you're looking for other Ships, that aren't S/J, I have a great idea to Ship me with Major Wood. Just sayin'. I'm right here. *nods* ...yeah...
                          ROFL Nad...I totally agree with your letter!

and Sanctuary OT
                          Spoiler:
                          Too bad our networks are that darn fast with new tv shows...saw the pilot as well...loved it Can't wait till next episode!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey family!

Just checking in after the Continuum viewing! How's everyone been?

sigpic
                            The Return of King Arthur
                            Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                            acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Where is everyone?

We're back on page 2 behind the S/D thread! We can't have that!

*bump*
                              sigpic
                              The Return of King Arthur
                              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Er...don't really have anything to add, I guess *feels useless*

Love the letter, Nad! I think we should set up a giant screen in the park just for the Lady on the Bench!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X