Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
    Oh man, that made me laugh! But being serious now- PLEASE TELL ME YOU WENT FOR COFFEE OR SOMETHING WITH THE HOT GUY WHO LOOKED LIKE MS!!!! Please please please tell me you did!!! How often does this happen??? It's a once in every 10 lifetimes oppertunity, hun! Or just snag any one of the 234495082734804 other hot guys you saw.
    hahah. no. lol. keep reading you'll see why
    My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
      Love that idea. Daniel and Vala get caught by the librarian making out or they get interrupted just before Daniel finally gives in. I think Vala would be very annoyed at that after all her hard work.
      I could agree to Vala getting frustrated, but hard work? Kissing Daniel?? Nope, not seeing it!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by PirateBijjy View Post
        Uum are these okay? they're the only ones I could find. from her "Dresden Files" episode The Other Dic (k aww you know what it is ...I hope)

http://www.claudiablackonline.com/im.../dresden05.jpg
        http://www.claudiablackonline.com/im.../dresden08.jpg
        http://www.claudiablackonline.com/im.../dresden07.jpg
        http://www.claudiablackonline.com/im.../dresden06.jpg
        Thanks very much Pirate Billy,nice of you to respond, not sure of the colour though, think Vala is more girly.

Mag.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          I could agree to Vala getting frustrated, but hard work? Kissing Daniel?? Nope, not seeing it!
          all of the stuff leading up to "finally gettting Daniel to kiss me" is the hard part, but the amazing kisses are the rewards
          thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Bump

sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
              we are both aware that I am so NOT in a state to have time to do that feel free to take it and run cause I know you would do an AMAZING job (me sucking up? perish the thought)
              I only recall you be aware of that I believe I made a counter argument to your argument

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
              I know this might seem a strange request since Vala spends most of her time in BDU's or wearing rather skimpy clothes. But does anyone have any pictures of Vala or CB wearing a substantial woolly, jumper, cardigan.
              It's for fic, so I would be obliged.
              Um....the best I can think of is in Unending. Vala doesn't wear much regular clothing. Let me scrounge up some pictures...

...all I could find was these few pictures:

She also wears her jean jacket in a couple different episodes (Bounty at the picnic table with Cam's parents, and then to see her dad in FT). She wears a bunch of different robes...but they are usually the lighter material, silk-ish (Unending, TQ1 when she explains her dream, Dominion when she explains her dream, and FT when Landry comes to talk to her).

Hope that helps!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Did I stay up late teaching myself to screencap just so I could cap the giraffe scene KNOWING that i'm going to be freaking out studying tomorrow?

pfffffft not cause that would be insane....

Spoiler:

I can't believe he put my hairdryer in there

aww isn't the little critter a cutie.

You may have the curling iron you may NOT have the hair dryer

so there

Comment

cont...

Spoiler:

it worked!

now I can get my curling iron back!

or not

*pout*

*biggerpout*

Comment

cont...

Spoiler:

KISSES

close up of the back of little giraffie's head

and my current fic-inspirational desktop

Comment

and some CB prettiness from my farscape DVD...just cause I can

...done now. night night

Comment

LOL. Someone has been a busy little bee tonight, haven't they?? Cute caps...I like how D/V are the last to leave (it has to be together). Nice desktop too..although, I don't recall making it...and as we all know, all shippers' desktops must be made by me

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                          LOL. Someone has been a busy little bee tonight, haven't they?? Cute caps...I like how D/V are the last to leave (it has to be together). Nice desktop too..although, I don't recall making it...and as we all know, all shippers' desktops must be made by me

-Stef
                          oh trust me darling 99% of my desktops are yours

...i mean i'm in bed...

Comment

They'd better be *glares menacingly* Just kidding...I know full well there are many talented artists out there And as your signature tells me, you're a fan of another ship as well that could divide your attentions from my D/V wps since I don't make wps for your other ship *cough* So, I guess I can forgive you for it

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                              They'd better be *glares menacingly* Just kidding...I know full well there are many talented artists out there And as your signature tells me, you're a fan of another ship *cough* I forgive you for it JK.

-Stef
                              is the rotaty-ma-jigger working? cause i can't see it lol is it sam jack? cause it's always my DV one for me...i'm always just staring that the beauty you created

or it could be the smile-y
                              *headdesk*

time for bed for me clearly

Comment

It was the smiley Aw, going to be so soon? Who will I stay up and play with? I suppose I could be working on something....but....meh.

-Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X