Clear All

Good afternoon, guys!!!!!

Kath, Mag; I see you!!!!
    sigpic
    Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
      LOL...bow-legged?...well MS has commented that he has 'chicken legs'...personally, from what I saw in '24', I thought they were okay...anyway
      Spoiler:
      funny you know, I never got the impression that Jack took in the execution with them...the synposis certainly doesn't read that way...I believe it says something like SG-1 goes off-world to witness the execution of 'Ba'al...
      Teal'c and Vala disappear and Sam, Daniel and Cam return to an Earth where the Stargate program doesn't exist. So I always assumed(o'course I have to be careful that I'm not making an 'ass of me') that they enlist Jack's aid in the alternate timeline(s). So I figure this pic is towards the end, with Daniel coping with his 'injury' and Jack helping them out.
      JMO

LC
      Spoiler:
      I don't know, I thought I heard somewhere that Jack was going to be with them at the beginning. Whatever. I guess not.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Yep Gioia
        Spoiler:
        in total agreement with ya...PM me if you wanna know exactly what I think we're seeing.

LC
        Go ahead and PM me, dear! I'm wondering what you're really seeing

LOL...bow-legged?...well MS has commented that he has 'chicken legs'...personally, from what I saw in '24', I thought they were okay...anyway
        Spoiler:
        funny you know, I never got the impression that Jack took in the execution with them...the synposis certainly doesn't read that way...I believe it says something like SG-1 goes off-world to witness the execution of 'Ba'al...
        Teal'c and Vala disappear and Sam, Daniel and Cam return to an Earth where the Stargate program doesn't exist. So I always assumed(o'course I have to be careful that I'm not making an 'ass of me') that they enlist Jack's aid in the alternate timeline(s). So I figure this pic is towards the end, with Daniel coping with his 'injury' and Jack helping them out.
        JMO

LC
        Spoiler:
        I'm with you with that one too. I don't suppose Jack wil be with them at the execution of Ba'al. It's stated that Jack will rescue them in a sub and JAck will be an AU version, if I'm not terribly wrong. So I don't think this promo is from this eariler in the film. And I personally think they'll be at the Goa'uld mothership at the end of the film alltogether because they are some many scenes to go: Ba'aal execution, Artic, submarine, their life on the AU!Earth etc... So IMO, this's coming from at the end of film whether they look at Qetesh!Vala or not. I might be wrong, of course, given that we only know a couple of things from the film.

anyway, you guys think that we'll execute Ba'al with his host together? I think it's unfair. We have to go and seperate them first and later execute only snake. What you think?
        sigpic
        Banner made by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
          Spoiler:
          I don't know, I thought I heard somewhere that Jack was going to be with them at the beginning. Whatever. I guess not.

-Stef
          Spoiler:
          I might be wrong but I've not heard anything like this. As far as I know, it will be an alternate Jack.
          sigpic
          Banner made by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post

Exept if it is true that
            Spoiler:
            Jack is supposed to rescue them in a submarine, then how would he know about it? If he was on earth when the change was taking place then how would he know to work and why would he look anyways?
            Just a thought.
            I understood
            Spoiler:
            that it's Jack in the changed timeline, NOT the Jack from the true timeline.
            sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
            http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

ugh... seperate timelines are confusing...

M

Click on the image to go to my fanfics.

Comment

Originally posted by Blodeuwedd View Post
                Hi all I'm new to the board so I thought I'd introduce myself, I'm 28 I live in Wales. I'm completely obsessed with Stargate best Sci-Fi show of all time, and Daniel/Vala are is my NO1 Ship.

I've already seen Ark of Truth even though I promised myself I'd be good and wait, but the devil in me won out. I'm seriously excited about Continuum though.

And if I could just ask

Spoiler:
                what injury are you talking about?
                Welcome.
                Important spoilers
                Spoiler:

Daniel sustains a major injury that keeps him out of most of the action. According to MS, it was done this way because he wasn't available for the filming in the Artic...he was in LA filming '24'. I don't believe that Daniel will be missing from the movie for large gaps, just that anything happening with him will have been filmed on a sound stage.

LC
                sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

hey all...

new wallpaper for all my favorite D/V shippers out there

enjoy

M

Click on the image to go to my fanfics.

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post

Spoiler:
                    I'm with you with that one too. I don't suppose Jack wil be with them at the execution of Ba'al. It's stated that Jack will rescue them in a sub and JAck will be an AU version, if I'm not terribly wrong. So I don't think this promo is from this eariler in the film. And I personally think they'll be at the Goa'uld mothership at the end of the film alltogether because they are some many scenes to go: Ba'aal execution, Artic, submarine, their life on the AU!Earth etc... So IMO, this's coming from at the end of film whether they look at Qetesh!Vala or not. I might be wrong, of course, given that we only know a couple of things from the film.

anyway, you guys think that we'll execute Ba'al with his host together? I think it's unfair. We have to go and seperate them first and later execute only snake. What you think?
                    LOL Gioa, you're so shallow...
                    Spoiler:
                    you just can't stand the thought of that incredibly handsome man dying.

LC
                    sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
                      RE: Quotes. Why didn't I get the whole thing from Cat's post, Cat or anyone. Do you have to quote from every post your using because I was expecting the quote Cat used and the picture when I quoted her last post.

Mag.
                      I have discovered that when you're quoting from someone else, you will lose whatever that person might have been quoting...so for instance if I respond to someone who posted a pic, I'll get the pic but if you then try to quote that picture from me, you won't get it...you have to go back to the post that had the picture orginally.
                      Clear as mud?
                      LC
                      sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

LOL Gioa, you're so shallow...
                        Spoiler:
                        you just can't stand the thought of that incredibly handsome man dying.

LC
                        Lol, I need to take my man-eye-candy dose on regular basis!!!
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by Stef

Comment

Page 2?

I think all the spoilers are scaring people off.
                          sigpic

My Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Leech10 View Post
                            Page 2?

I think all the spoilers are scaring people off.
                            I think there are two camps - the board gets quite busy with spoilers at times but if you want to stay spoiler free, then staying away must help with the temptation thing. I can only admire the spoiler free people, I tend to be in the middle. I like to know my favourite characters make it through but I don't think I want unfinished products like the AOT leak.

The discussion that has been raging isn't particularly about new information but I will go no further with that as I don't want to be pepper sprayed.

If you think of something to get the thread moving in a different direction, you'll be surprised how quickly these things disappear.

Mag.

Comment

Okay, all, I'll crack and put something up for discussion. Do with it as you will. My last chapter of Chosen of Sherval, fanfic net., M section, I was conscious of taking Vala through a number of personas. I've talked to my regular reviewers about this and it's been nice that they've posted back and are interested in this aspect of Vala's characterization.

So, in one chapter, I had : (exuberant I-love-Daniel,) (child to Daniel's parent,) (seductress to Daniel's preacher.) ( goddess mode to a critical figure ,) (space/pirate savvy as well a protector of the weak.) It all, actually, felt quite fluid. And that made me think about her chameleon type nature. It may be bad characterization on part of the writers but CB tends to make it a convincing whole. I try to too. But, it didn't feel like an effort to write or anti-cannon.

Mag.

Comment

Well, this is quite positive, you've all got better things to do on a Saturday night. My son came round, made me tea and washed up. I'm, unremmitingly bug ridden. Anyway, hope you're having a nice time.

Mag.

Comment

Working...
                                X