Clear All

Happy Birthday, Kath Pup!

sigpic
    thanks Stef
    Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Hey everyone!

Been reading Gateworld and this thread for a while but I finally decided to sign up and join in on the D/V love!

Here's hoping for tons of shippiness in Continnum!

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
        *puts her gutter queen crown on*

Totally intentionally repost!!!!

Oh, my dear co-queen, they are awesome!!!!
        I bow before your amazing talent to cap the most interesting scenes!
        What a nice way to start the day.

Happy brithday, Kath.
        sigpic
        Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Griffon View Post
          Hey everyone!

Been reading Gateworld and this thread for a while but I finally decided to sign up and join in on the D/V love!

Welcome aboard!!!
          We all are hoping the same!!!!
          sigpic
          Banner made by Stef

Comment

Hey everyone!

Welcome to the Oven Griffon

Happy Birthday Kath
            Are you watching tennis?

Banner by Stef
            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
              Sorry to hear you're still sick Mag...
              And have I had a nice time today?...<shrug> keep peeking in here off and on and have also reached the conclusion that I have no life since I don't have anything better to do on a Saturday afternoon...altho I'm sure the students among us would rather have nothing better to do on a Saturday afternoon than hang out here instead being up to their ears in books etc.
              I got glowing comments from Darryl from a snippet of my fiction that I sent him...that made my afternoon...but mostly I just tried to put my house back into order for the rest of the week.
              Hope your tomorrow is better than today was.
              LC
              (am still working on a letter for you.)
              Thanks LC, I find life has to be kick started every now and then. Look forward to your letter. I went onto All Daniel the other day to see if you'd updated but I get the sense you're doing another story elsewhere. Are you on that Live Journal site. I don't know the address. I'll rummage about the site and see who's on there. If anyone else is about who knows the Live Journal Fruitcakes address, can they post it.

Mag.

Comment

Hey everyone!

Griffon!
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

why is it quite here so much??
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
                    why is it quite here so much??
                    It does go quiet every now and then, pity because there's a bunch of new people checking in. I'm writing again, so I tend to check in every now and then to see if there's anything interesting and the pic runs tend to help.

I know Leech got a bit fed up with the spoiler thing because of not wanting to be spoiled, which is fair enough. I did try to get things started yesterday but it may have seen egocentric as I mentioned my fic.

I got told off for not classifying my fic because it's M and might draw in the unsuspecting so I tend to add detail and to be honest, I am egocentric. So people ignoring me is probably good for me. Character building and such. (There would be a smiley but I haven't got to smilies yet, but quotes and spoilers, I have mastered.) Intake of breath, for proud moment.

Oh and today, I've been listening to the Vids on Y-tube fruitcakes, Cat's and Stefs, I really liked in the Dramatic vids playlist. I do this to get in the mood, so to speak, and I've read Lit Lit's update also on M in fanfic, which I adore.
                    And yesterday I read fluffy's, which I'm also impressed with. So it's not all about me. Not really.

Mag.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
                      Thanks LC, I find life has to be kick started every now and then. Look forward to your letter. I went onto All Daniel the other day to see if you'd updated but I get the sense you're doing another story elsewhere. Are you on that Live Journal site. I don't know the address. I'll rummage about the site and see who's on there. If anyone else is about who knows the Live Journal Fruitcakes address, can they post it.

Mag.
                      Here you are

http://community.livejournal.com/daniel_vala/

http://www.fanfiction.net/community/...onymous/50918/

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATH PUP!!!

Comment

Thank you very much. I've put on favourites now, so I won't lose them again.

And a smiley too! I can only dream of smileys but I am increasing my skills.

Mag.

Comment

Hello Oven
                            sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                              Hello Oven
                              Ooh,have you got pictures from Prometheus Unbound. Can we have some of them, please. I find them inspiring.

Thanks, in anticipation. Mag.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
                                It does go quiet every now and then, pity because there's a bunch of new people checking in. I'm writing again, so I tend to check in every now and then to see if there's anything interesting and the pic runs tend to help.

I know Leech got a bit fed up with the spoiler thing because of not wanting to be spoiled, which is fair enough. I did try to get things started yesterday but it may have seen egocentric as I mentioned my fic.

I got told off for not classifying my fic because it's M and might draw in the unsuspecting so I tend to add detail and to be honest, I am egocentric. So people ignoring me is probably good for me. Character building and such. (There would be a smiley but I haven't got to smilies yet, but quotes and spoilers, I have mastered.) Intake of breath, for proud moment.

Oh and today, I've been listening to the Vids on Y-tube fruitcakes, Cat's and Stefs, I really liked in the Dramatic vids playlist. I do this to get in the mood, so to speak, and I've read Lit Lit's update also on M in fanfic, which I adore.
                                And yesterday I read fluffy's, which I'm also impressed with. So it's not all about me. Not really.

Mag.
                                Hey, Mag, I'm reading your fics slowly, but I'm afraid I'm not so good with leaving feedback. I'm leaving them as much as I can but sometimes I get a little lazy. But so far, I'm really enjoying your fics because I find them refreshingly different than other DV already established fanfics. I love how you write your diaologs and I adore your Vala. she can be so many women at all once.

As for smileys, they are really so easy to archieve. You have to see a bar beside where you're writing your message, it begans with Jack, Tealc, Sam, Daniel, Vala etc. When you pressed them, authomatically the smiles are coming.

But the code(?) are like this: you have to do it without the parathesis and without blank between the characters. otherwise they tend to be seeing as gifs.
                                for smiley face: [: )]
                                green smiling face: [: D]
                                sad face: [: (]
                                vala smile: [: vala :]
                                etc etc...

For PU pic run, I might be able to do something with Wendy's pics
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X