X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LONG LIVE OT!!! W00T! Don't forget to stop by the OT!crack thread, lol

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      I have never really been a fan of Teyla and I think it is all the writer's faults. They don't give her anything to make us want to like her. They really need to do something with her!
      They really do...I pounced on the Teyla character from the start cuz she was really cool in the first eps until she got shafted. And then she had her tiny Wraith-blood arc that was kind of cool but after that? Nada

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
      0n that I agree and feel the same way you save that I thought Teyla was great in Tabula Rasa. RL really deserves better bc she's a great actress.
      Hey BG, glad to hear it

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
      Milena its 3am here............
      EDIT: Agree that McShep is awesome now that my OTP of Atlantis is gone. I don't care what JM says there are ships!!!!
      Dude...I was WAY off...ooooh, I counted 8 hours ahead... What are you still doing up? Don't you have work in a few hours?

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post

LOL! And totally on the McShep boat *pets Milena *

Again ITA!! I love me some Rodney!! But Ronon is totally growing on me this season, they just need to give Teyla couple more minute each episode. I was so proud with the 2.9 minutes of this last episode And Sam, *sigh*, well they're just trying not even really trying are they...

EDIT: Morning BG too!
      DUDE!! Almost 3 whole minutes!?!? PROGRESS!

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
      Yeah! How the writers decided that it was time they do something with Teyla! *runs* No but seriously that's kind of important for a tvshow, lol.

Thank God Daniel and Vala never had to suffer that... hm my OTP!
      I know eh? We have much to be thankful for

Okay, class is over, I have to get to the Doc's office. See you Cakes later
      ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Public holiday for Melbourne Cup today so no work. Believe me if I was working would have been in bed hours ago.

Banner by Stef
        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
          They really do...I pounced on the Teyla character from the start cuz she was really cool in the first eps until she got shafted. And then she had her tiny Wraith-blood arc that was kind of cool but after that? Nada

Hey BG, glad to hear it

Dude...I was WAY off...ooooh, I counted 8 hours ahead... What are you still doing up? Don't you have work in a few hours?

DUDE!! Almost 3 whole minutes!?!? PROGRESS!

I know eh? We have much to be thankful for

Okay, class is over, I have to get to the Doc's office. See you Cakes later
          See you later Milena!

I knew you would be proud of the OT this morning Isa.
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Yes lets go OT nuts as we have been known to do. So didn't get to N&S tonight but going to a friends house for a Anne of green gables thing (first 2 not the third cause it sucks) may convince her to add N&S onto the agenda.

Banner by Stef
            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Yes lets go OT nuts as we have been known to do. So didn't get to N&S tonight but going to a friends house for a Anne of green gables thing (first 2 not the third cause it sucks) may convince her to add N&S onto the agenda.
              I love Anne of Green Gables! I agree, the third sucks. I so had a crush on Gilbert when I was younger.
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

I'm back...

Lissa says hello, but she won't be joining us for a while yet... I think she's loggin on to WoW, with my mom and dad

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                  I love Anne of Green Gables! I agree, the third sucks. I so had a crush on Gilbert when I was younger.
                  Dude I totally agree!!!!! OMG when he is sick and they think he will die....*sighs*

Banner by Stef
                  Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Convince. Convince!
                    banner by Stef

Comment

you watch it yet Isa? I wanted to make this post you know Devilish but meh what's the point?

Banner by Stef
                      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Heh. Good point. Well, yep I did! Last night from 1 to 4 am. Sleep? Pshaw, who needs it when you have hotness on screen. Seriously, though, it is good!

And to make this post Devilish. A fic. Not mine. But Kales, hasn't been able to spend too much time on the thread lately. So I take it upon myself to pimp her stuff out and this is good. Lost Ones

EDIT: CONGRATS CAT ON 1500!!!!!!
                        banner by Stef

Comment

you watch it yet Isa? I wanted to make this post you know Devilish but meh what's the point?

Cat on 1500 posts!!
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Isa, I love the new OT banner. Stef did another great job!!
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Thanks hun! Our Stef is just so talented! *huggles her*
                              banner by Stef

Comment

Congrats on 1500 Cat!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X