No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stef is a genius as we all well know. Guys I'm tired so signing off. Thanks for congrats BG, Wendy and Isa. Also Isa glad N&S was good I will watch it Night.

Banner by Stef
    Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

I have an on-topic question for you all to ponder:

If Vala and Daniel were get married, whom, of all his friends would Daniel select to be his best man? Jack, Teal'c, or Cam?

That suddenly just popped into my head... Of course we all know who Vala would have a bridesmaid... Sam

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post

If Vala and Daniel were get married, whom, of all his friends would Daniel select to be his best man? Jack, Teal'c, or Cam?

That suddenly just popped into my head... Of course we all know who Vala would have a bridesmaid... Sam
        Jack, no question. And if Jack couldn't do it I'd say Teal'c. Nothing against Cam or anything but it would be Jack or Teal'c imo.
        banner by Stef

Comment

See, I was thinkin' Jack too...But then, other people might disagree, so I thought I would ask.

And as we saw in 200, if Sam and Jack were to be married, their places would be switched

Comment

Jack, without a doubt. Jack would pretty much have to die before anyone else would take that Best Man spot, no offense to Teal'c or Cam.
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
              Jack, without a doubt. Jack would pretty much have to die before anyone else would take that Best Man spot, no offense to Teal'c or Cam.
              Excatly. Plus, can you imagine the pouting if Daniel chose anyone else!! The madness!
              banner by Stef

Comment

Lol, oooooh yeah... Jack would never leave him alone.... I think even if Jack were to die, he'd figure out a way to come back and haunt Daniel, for not picking him...

Hmmm, I just did a quick count of all Daniel's deaths... movie included, and if you only count the ones that happen in the plane of reality that the SG-1 we all know and love is on, the poor man dies 7 times.... 8, if you count Unending... Sam did say they would be dead for a few seconds...

(Don't even go into all the virtual realities, the alternate realities, the alternate timelines...)

Daniel prolly feels like he has a sign taped to his back saying "Oh! Kill me, Kill me!"

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                  Excatly. Plus, can you imagine the pouting if Daniel chose anyone else!! The madness!
                  Shoot, I would be one of the ones pouting, let me tell you. I just adore Jack and Daniel's friendship.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Lol, oooooh yeah... Jack would never leave him alone.... I think even if Jack were to die, he'd figure out a way to come back and haunt Daniel, for not picking him...

Hmmm, I just did a quick count of all Daniel's deaths... movie included, and if you only count the ones that happen in the plane of reality that the SG-1 we all know and love is on, the poor man dies 7 times.... 8, if you count Unending... Sam did say they would be dead for a few seconds...

(Don't even go into all the virtual realities, the alternate realities, the alternate timelines...)

Daniel prolly feels like he has a sign taped to his back saying "Oh! Kill me, Kill me!"
                    Jeje poor baby, he's just so whumped *hugs*

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                    Shoot, I would be one of the ones pouting, let me tell you. I just adore Jack and Daniel's friendship.
                    Me too! Jack and Daniel FTW! I adore them.
                    banner by Stef

Comment

Makes you just want to grab him and give him huggles forever.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Oh crap Milena would have a panic attack! *huggles MD*

We have fallen and bad, the Shep voters saw us get to 83 and they have fought back. Worthy opponents, I must say.

Let's vote guys!
                        banner by Stef

Comment

Someone watched Crusade recently

Hello susan! Any progress on your video?

Comment

I thought so

And yes, Claudia is an awesome actress

What was that the other day about having what you've got so far uploaded somewhere....*hinthintnudgenudge*

Comment

PM sent

Hmmm... I think my fic is going to turn out alot different than I originally imagined XD

Comment

Just popping in for Minx Monday.

A.
                                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Working...
                                X