Clear All

A4: No
    -marble

Comment

A5: Yep
      -marble

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
        And I'm not going to say that it's "Tabula Rasa" and I'm not going to say that "Tabula" means slate and was transformed into "Tabla" in Latin to means 'table' (semantic drift) and I also won't tell you all that they dropped the 'a' so the word became "Tabl" but that goes against our Universal Grammar so we slowly added an 'e' in French and English for syllable structure...nope...I'm so addicted to Linguistics

Tabula Rosa would mean Pink Slate, Tabula Rasa means Blank Slate, like the state of their memories...okay I'm done
        You know, I was totally planning on swearing off insults and sarcasm for 24-hours, but your meanness changed my mind Let the sarcasm and insults continue! Besides, I like Pink Slate better. Sounds pretty!

Watched TABULA RASA, and thought it was okay.
        Spoiler:
        Katie/McKay was cute. Although, my McShepness is still alive and well. Notice that when they said some people died, Shep immediately asked about McKay, voice thick with concern...fear written all over his face He He.

Okay, well...time for me to head off to bed. So many things I had planned on accomplishing tonight. Oh well. Night!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Q6 Are they in Atlantis?

Djay
          He's her Lobster!
          LTS: Life's too short

Comment

A6: No

Night Stef
            -marble

Comment

Q7 Is Daniel annoyed at Vala?

Djay
              He's her Lobster!
              LTS: Life's too short

Comment

A7: Nope

A8: Yes
                -marble

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                  Q9 Quess: Daniel tells Vala that he understands her feelings because of what happened to Sha're
                  You got it

Edit: I'm off for a bit, see y'all later.
                  -marble

Comment

Quickly.....found a new D/V vid.

IRIS (click on the D/V icon on the right side of the screen)

Haven't watched it yet, still downloading....will check it out when I wake up

Night again!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                      Okay I come with an OT vid, but DUDE this is freaking good. The pair totally crackastic but I LOVE it and they make it WORK. Just awesome.

Empire of Dirt
                      Going to watch it now.

Kelly and Isa, you must go watch them.. Maybe we can start a schedule for everyone to watch them together.. We can parallel John and Aeryn to Daniel and Vala etc. We can use spoiler tags to keep all the OT hinden. I would love to discuss the episodes with everyone as we watch together.

Does everyone have season one? We will make it a date if we have enough. I'll go look if the episodes on still online. They have been for months. Then everyone can join in.

Must have DV activity or I am going to explode.

I will wait on you to start watching them together.
                      Starting with episode one.
                      Who else wants to join us?
                      I also want to watch Farscape so gladly join in.

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                      So I was driving home from the movie, and for some reason Teal'c popped into my head (I know, weird, right?)...and I was thinking, aside from D/V goodness I'm most hoping to see Teal'c acknowledge DeVilish's relationship...with a knowing look or an off-hand comment. Maybe...
                      Spoiler:
                      ...Daniel can see Vala with Tomin, and turn away. Then Teal'c can look over at him and try to give him a reassuring look or shoulder touch that comforts him....knowing how much Daniel cares about Vala (and knowing that despite her love for Tomin, she cares for Daniel too). Anyone else want that?

-Stef
                      Sounds like a great idea Stef.

Banner by Stef
                      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Watch the Cam/Adria videa and OMG it is so amazing! Makes me want to read fic on them now

Banner by Stef
                        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

HIYAA checking in from LA and DRUNK!!!!!!! Here with Antoa from the S/J and Samanda thread (on her comp....)

W're in a crazy mood and too drunk to spell apparently.... but I gott head back to the liquor.

see ya later!~!!!! lol

sigpic

Comment

Hey Toomi sounds like fun

Banner by Stef
                            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                              Watch the Cam/Adria videa and OMG it is so amazing! Makes me want to read fic on them now
                              I know, right!? Seriously after watching that and other vid I feel like writing drabbles for all my secondary ships - even the crackish ones!

You know, I was totally planning on swearing off insults and sarcasm for 24-hours, but your meanness changed my mind Let the sarcasm and insults continue! Besides, I like Pink Slate better. Sounds pretty!

Watched TABULA RASA, and thought it was okay.
                              Spoiler:
                              Katie/McKay was cute. Although, my McShepness is still alive and well. Notice that when they said some people died, Shep immediately asked about McKay, voice thick with concern...fear written all over his face He He.

Okay, well...time for me to head off to bed. So many things I had planned on accomplishing tonight. Oh well. Night!

-Stef
                              Haven't watched it yet, but JEJEJE, dude you know how I am now looking forward to that!!

So I was driving home from the movie, and for some reason Teal'c popped into my head (I know, weird, right?)...and I was thinking, aside from D/V goodness I'm most hoping to see Teal'c acknowledge DeVilish's relationship...with a knowing look or an off-hand comment. Maybe...
                              Spoiler:
                              ...Daniel can see Vala with Tomin, and turn away. Then Teal'c can look over at him and try to give him a reassuring look or shoulder touch that comforts him....knowing how much Daniel cares about Vala (and knowing that despite her love for Tomin, she cares for Daniel too). Anyone else want that?

-Stef
                              It still Isa-waking up so this will be short but yep! Teal'c is the biggest Devilish shipper eva!!! He is so rooting for that relationship, now more than ever, but I also agree on what was said earlier. Teal'c truly cares about Vala, as a friend, as a member of SG1, as a member of his family - and if he would see that she is "happier" with Tomin, I don't think he would step in the way of that.

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                              Hi Cakes, I came back a lot sooner than I expected. In kinda a weird mood. So I thought I just sit and watch you guys for awhile. Also playing with LJ. How do I post to the DV community?
                              LC
                              w00t!!!
                              banner by Stef

Comment

I know what you mean Isa I so want to read crackish fic now

Banner by Stef
                                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Working...
                                X