Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
    OMG I so agree cute litle daughter looks like Mummy but is truly her father's daughter.
    You don't have to read the prequel it just helps. It basically expands on a story mentioned in Queen of the Darkness. I only read it first because it helped me to understand the ways of the society that the books were set.
    I'm so excited about North and South though sounds cool and a updated version of No Sleep tonight? sounds really cool. Also

Congrats on 6,500 Stef
    Thanks

Yeah. TOTALLY see them having a little girl who is just as much of a geek as her daddy, but will be a total stunner when she grows up LOL. I'm just imagining how D/V would handle raising a child. They seem like they would have VERY different approaches on how to do things.

....now I'm not so sure I want to read this book anymore....you're scaring me Take it back, Amazon, take it back!!! I'll keep the Roswell one though The only way I'll ever get....
    Spoiler:
    Cam/Vala

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

READ IT!!! *shakes fist threateningly* Dude I'm going to watch both Farscape and North and South because you told me to, seriously Kath and I will kill you.
      Yeah DeVilish daughter would so be a stunner but then let off a stream of smartness that will leave all of the others going "What?" (Mitchell's son perhaps )

Banner by Stef
      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

READ IT!!! *shakes fist threateningly* Dude I'm going to watch both Farscape and North and South because you told me to, seriously Kath and I will kill you.
        Yeah DeVilish daughter would so be a stunner but then let off a stream of smartness that will leave all of the others going "What?" (Mitchell's son perhaps )
        He He. You know, in my crazy AU world I can totally see Daniel/Vala's daughter together with Cam/Sam's son. Just imagine! The bookworm beauty and the brainiac jock. What? Don't look at me like that! You know it would be cute. They could all hang out....and Teal'c could be the "doting" godfather I smell fic! Not from me, of course....but someone else....Kay or Isa? I know you're both C/S fans. Oh, I left out Jack...um...is Hathor still alive?

Oh, and I totally didn't force either of those things on you....I just suggested that you watch season 2-4 in order to fully appreciate Farscape's brilliance. And I MAY have mentioned how awesome North & South was....I would never command anyone to watch either of those....not at all. Of course, you all SHOULD!!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

OMG in my crazy AU wrld I so see D/V daughter hooking up with Cam's son (sometimes I picture Carolyn though please don't hurt me).

Banner by Stef
          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

OMG in my crazy AU wrld I so see D/V daughter hooking up with Cam's son (sometimes I picture Carolyn though please don't hurt me).
            Hey, I like Cam/Carolyn I just thought a Cam/Sam kid would be adorable, with his blonde hair and blue eyes I like seeing opposite personalities collide...the scholar/ex-thief, the "jock"/scientist! But Cam/Carolyn would be nice...just can't picture their kid as easily. I'm sure that pairing would be more satisfactory for all of those J/S fans out there

Okay, so I finally got three of my vids burned to a DVD. Can I just say how cool it is to watch your vid on a big-screen TV? It's pretty freakin' cool. Out of the three on the disc (Always, No Sleep Tonight, and Who Knew), Who Knew translated the best

-Stef

Comment

AAAHHHHH You have them on dvd now???? That is so awesome!!!!!!

Banner by Stef
              Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Young View Post
                I loved how they worked great together I really wanted to see more of that it was so good I kept wishing they wouldn't of changed the daughter it would of been great if she was Vala's and Daniel's.
                Welcome to the Dark Side

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                All very true But it's the latter of the three that I was referring to.
                -Stef
                Oh, and I apparently am getting the entire trilogy in one shot from amazon. Ha! We'll see if I even manage to get through one book, let alone three
                -Stef
                Oh, great. So I just got a crappy book that I need to read a prequel for??? This bodes ill for Daughter of the Blood!
                -Stef
                YAY! Badgering works! I have that version of the books, go through it in a couple of days. It's not a difficult read, but it's absorbing. Daughter of the Blood is good, but I personally prefer Heir to the Shadows. Dreams Made Flesh is a great collection of stories as well, expands on things only briefly mentioned in passing. And well, you'll get to meet Lucivar and Daemon. *Bounces* Can't wait to see what you think of it
                sigpic
                Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

I adore the prince of ebon rih, my fav I think.

Banner by Stef
                  Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

AAAHHHHH You have them on dvd now???? That is so awesome!!!!!!
                    Well, I have a few. I'm sending them in for a convention. Probably won't make it there in time....but oh well I'm thinking about burning all of my DV-videos (at least the ones I like) to a DVD for my friend for Christmas...in addition to whatever I give her. She's only seen like two that I've made, so I thought it would be something more personal. Just have to fix all of the vids up and make them better quality!

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
                    YAY! Badgering works! I have that version of the books, go through it in a couple of days. It's not a difficult read, but it's absorbing. Daughter of the Blood is good, but I personally prefer Heir to the Shadows. Dreams Made Flesh is a great collection of stories as well, expands on things only briefly mentioned in passing. And well, you'll get to meet Lucivar and Daemon. *Bounces* Can't wait to see what you think of it
                    *looks around nervously* You know, you guys are really starting to make me question whether or not I want to read this book. I'm not one of those people who's able to read through crap in order to get to the next book that is actually good.....if this one ain't good, the series is pretty much done for me. I don't have as good of an attention span for books as I do for TV shows (don't ask me why).

-Stef

Comment

None of it is crap I swear to you. Just some is great and other bits are fantastic. Its like D/V moments some make you go cool while other makes you go aaawwwww. See different degrees of awesomeness. Notice how I was kinda OnT?

Banner by Stef
                      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

*looks around nervously* You know, you guys are really starting to make me question whether or not I want to read this book. I'm not one of those people who's able to read through crap in order to get to the next book that is actually good.....if this one ain't good, the series is pretty much done for me. I don't have as good of an attention span for books as I do for TV shows (don't ask me why).

-Stef
                        Ah, it's all great, but like anything else it has it's great moments and it's moments of sheer brilliance.

And yes Cat I love the Prince of Ebon Rih as well. I do adore Lucivar/Marian.
                        sigpic
                        Banner by Stef.

Comment

Its Lucivar how can you not like it?

Banner by Stef
                          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Its Lucivar how can you not like it?
                            Exactly. I wouldn't mind if he taught me how to throw a skillet
                            sigpic
                            Banner by Stef.

Comment

LOL its funnycause no-one else (exceot Susan perhaps) gets that!
                              BTW hae actualy been writing my fic!!!! I know its shocking.

Banner by Stef
                              Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                                Stef, found a D/V video to a Disney song. When I watched it I kept thinking "This is so strange." TOO , TOO Cute...

Can you feel the love tonight (D/V)

Edit: Teal'c was funny as pumba.
                                Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                                Found another Disney D/V Video:

A Whole New World

These two Disney Videos are my the SG1VALA that made

Get This Party Started
                                Nobody's Home
                                Ain't that a Kick in the Head
                                Ain't No Other Man

I'm going to go check out her other videos.
                                Best way to start a morning. Disney/SG1 vids! Thanks Sus!!

This altered sleeping schedule has really thrown me off. I've probably only posted 20 times in the past 3 days combined....made little to no progress on my vids...and come up with one sad little wallpaper. What am I doing with my time?? My mind doesn't want to work anymore...it doesn't understand this strange thing called "sunlight." Must find a way to reset my clock....

-Stef

Aw, *hugs* I hope you and your clock get all reset soon hun!!

Dude! I can totally see that! And with C/S's son too! And in my CRACK!world... get ready for it, because seriously this is CRACKATSTIC!!
                                Spoiler:
                                D/V daughter and J/A D'argo Chriton-Sun

I know, right?!
                                banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X