Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
    Stef, those are great.. Tonight is will be Booth and Cheesecake. Hurray!!!!!
    Isn't it a new one tonight? I saw a preview where Bones is dressed up as WonderWoman.
    Ha! Yes. My dad saw the commercial and the first thing he said was, "There are going to be more men watching THIS episode."

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
    Edit: If you are going to be up later tonight seen me a video to critique. I don't think I will be going to sleep anytime soon. Would love to do that.
    I'm actually working on one right now (the one I sent you a little while back to look over...with the VO), so I may just send it to you later.

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
    And NCIS
    Riiiiiiight.

Oh, and Cat and Kath, you should be giving me a cookie right now. Figure out why

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I know eh?? Ziva is my favourite, then Tony and Abby, then Probie and Gibbs Ducky, and Jenny? Jenny is wayyyyyyyyyy far down the list, I really don't care for her much

You should so start watching again!! Did you watch the whole last season?

Aaand to attempt DV

I know! Ack! Nope I left Caracas before I finished it. *have to get DVD's*
      banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
        Oh, and Cat and Kath, you should be giving me a cookie right now. Figure out why

-Stef
        Hmm perhaps you took our literary recs...or banners. Whatever the reason you always deserve a cookie Stef

Banner by Stef
        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Ha! Yes. My dad saw the commercial and the first thing he said was, "There are going to be more men watching THIS episode."
          Can't wait to watch!!

-Stef
          Cuz you're pretty?
          banner by Stef

Comment

-Stef
            Oooh! Oooh! You've discovered the joys of Lucivar and Daemon!
            sigpic
            Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
              Thanks Milena has been sent. So what are we all up to?
              Got it Might be a bit of time before I can get to it though, my assignments aren't over yet

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
              I know! Ack! Nope I left Caracas before I finished it. *have to get DVD's*
              Or...acquire it through other means
              ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Oh I so hope so......Lucivar and Daemon *sighs*! BTW who out there has read or got Roswell? I'd love ot be able to discuss it on the thread for all the d/v ness we can muster.
                BTW Milena re: my fic
                Spoiler:
                I'm missing a part of the hellish AU I'm hoping you might have it? The intro of Lt Fields with the way better description? Let me know if you have it

EDIT: Its totally cool I don't mind. Actually got called into my other work so will be off in an hour of two to work there.

Banner by Stef
                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Or...acquire it through other means
                  Might be acquiring tonight...
                  banner by Stef

Comment

BTW Milena re: my fic
                    Spoiler:
                    I'm missing a part of the hellish AU I'm hoping you might have it? The intro of Lt Fields with the way better description? Let me know if you have it

EDIT: Its totally cool I don't mind. Actually got called into my other work so will be off in an hour of two to work there.
                    Spoiler:
                    I kept everything you ever gave me so I should. I only got one version after you added his more in-depths description so unless you added to that, I have it.

Might be acquiring tonight...
                    Sweeeeet

It's just starting now for me

EDIT: Ha! The episode is called Chimera

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Everything is connected to Stargate, I tell you! Everything!
                      banner by Stef

Comment

Everything is connected to Stargate, I tell you! Everything!
                        Dude I know eh!? And why shouldn't it? The world revolves around Stargate doesn't it?

And holy crap! This episode rocks I want to gush but I don't want to spoil!

EDIT: If you guys like the SG-1 banter, you'll love the NCIS one!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Spoiler:
                          I kept everything you ever gave me so I should. I only got one version after you added his more in-depths description so unless you added to that, I have it.

Sweeeeet

It's just starting now for me

EDIT: Ha! The episode is called Chimera
                          Thanks that'll be the one Of course its all connected

Banner by Stef
                          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Thanks that'll be the one Of course its all connected
                            I'll send it back now

Friendly remind, we're at a measly 63 now

Please vote guys

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Dude I know eh!? And why shouldn't it? The world revolves around Stargate doesn't it?

And holy crap! This episode rocks I want to gush but I don't want to spoil!

EDIT: If you guys like the SG-1 banter, you'll love the NCIS one!
                              Some thing else I will be acquiring

And omg yes. NCIS banter is awesome!
                              banner by Stef

Comment

Oh, this day couldn't end soon enough. *sigh*

Nice pic run, Erika and Milena!!

Pardon me while I do an intentional repost.
                                Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                                Glad to hear you are doing better Susan
                                ok Pic Run Pic Run

I will hopefully answer those questions I am working on it in Word. Gotta go a catch a bus catch you all later I hope I will have net access @ home tonight kinda iffy.
                                I know eh?? Ziva is my favourite, then Tony and Abby, then Probie and Gibbs Ducky, and Jenny? Jenny is wayyyyyyyyyy far down the list, I really don't care for her much

You should so start watching again!! Did you watch the whole last season?

Aaand to attempt DV

I'll send it back now

Friendly remind, we're at a measly 63 now

Please vote guys
                                Voted. 64 now.
                                _______________________________________________________________________________
                                ~sg1cat~ (aka Darryl ) | FanFics: Fanfiction.net LiveJournal

_______________________________________________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X