Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
    Hey Everyone, I'm back and feeling good. Actually flying high (pharmaceutically). Doctors can do amazing things for Depression. To celebrate here is a Creedance Clearwater Revival Song Video. Those that are older will understand the CCR connection with several of their most popular songs.

Have you Ever Seen the Rain.

Going to have dinner. Haven't felt like eating lately but tonight I am cooking a big meal with CheeseCake for Dessert. I'll check back in a little while.
    Susan
    Heh. Susan you wrote CheeseCake and all I thought was:

CheeseCake = A Fruitcake who likes fluff/the cheesier things in life!
    banner by Stef

Comment

Glad to hear you are doing better Susan
      ok Pic Run Pic Run

I will hopefully answer those questions I am working on it in Word. Gotta go a catch a bus catch you all later I hope I will have net access @ home tonight kinda iffy.
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Isa, you are so right. I am adding passion to this one with Chocholate, caramel and pecans. I guess this one is more NC-17 then fluff.

It will be out of the oven in about five minutes but I have to cool it down all the way before adding the toppings. We'll eat it tonight while watching T.V.. What comes on tonight?
        No clue hun, can't think of anything. Then again I am sorta across the pond. Cakes? Anything on tonight?
        banner by Stef

Comment

HOUSE and BONES are on tonight. That's all I know...

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Evening Fruitcakes!
            sigpic
            Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Glad to see you back and cheerful Susan!

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
              Heh. Susan you wrote CheeseCake and all I thought was:

CheeseCake = A Fruitcake who likes fluff/the cheesier things in life!
              LooL! So applicable! I like it

Originally posted by Stef View Post
              HOUSE and BONES are on tonight. That's all I know...

-Stef
              And NCIS

EDIT: Hey Kath! *waves*
              ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

just in for a sec:

Yeah both House and Bones are new tonight... looking forward to them

Comment

Milena, Thanks. I am feeling much better.

What is NCIS. Do you recommend it and what channel and time does it come on?

Edit: Back in a little while. Finishing up Dinner.
                  NCIS is Naval Criminal Investigative Service, it's like a CSI for the navy but much more interesting It stars Micheal Weatherly (Logan from Dark Angel) and Mark Harmon and four other awesome and adorably funny people.

I'd definitely recommend it for anyone who likes the team interactions, it's less focused on the cases this season but it's still really cool

Umm, it plays on Channel 18 here but I'm in Canada The channel names are WWJ and all the Globals

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
                    Evening Fruitcakes!
                    Hey hun!! *hugs!*

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                    LooL! So applicable! I like it

And NCIS
                    I know, right?

I love it! Haven't really been keeping up on it though... bad Isa! DiNozzo!!! Probie!! Duckie!! Ziva!!! Abby!! She bowls with nuns!!
                    banner by Stef

Comment

I know, right?

I love it! Haven't really been keeping up on it though... bad Isa! DiNozzo!!! Probie!! Duckie!! Ziva!!! Abby!! She bowls with nuns!!
                      Ya right!! Another NCIS fan?? YAY!! *glomps Isa*

DUDE!! Ziva's gone nuts It's soooo awesome!!!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                        Ya right!! Another NCIS fan?? YAY!! *glomps Isa*

DUDE!! Ziva's gone nuts It's soooo awesome!!!
                        Dude, I love Ziva! Bada$S The funny thing is I just recently got into it But I like it so much better than some of the other crime scene shows. They're so funny! And Tony! Le thunk!
                        banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
                          Wow... I was BORED! I just did a picture of Vala's freaking journal, from my fic XD

part of a letter she writes to her younger self, plus a photo, taped to the page...
                          Spoiler:

EDIT: Thanks all ya'll

Kelly this rocks I so can't wait to see the rest of your story

Milena that chapter is finished can I PM it to you or should I email you?

Banner by Stef
                          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Dude, I love Ziva! Bada$S The funny thing is I just recently got into it But I like it so much better than some of the other crime scene shows. They're so funny! And Tony! Le thunk!
                            I know eh?? Ziva is my favourite, then Tony and Abby, then Probie and Gibbs Ducky, and Jenny? Jenny is wayyyyyyyyyy far down the list, I really don't care for her much

You should so start watching again!! Did you watch the whole last season?

Aaand to attempt DV

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                              Kelly this rocks I so can't wait to see the rest of your story

Milena that chapter is finished can I PM it to you or should I email you?
                              Email is always better Unless it's so tiny you can PM it...

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Thanks Milena has been sent. So what are we all up to?

Banner by Stef
                                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Working...
                                X