No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved how they worked great together I really wanted to see more of that it was so good I kept wishing they wouldn't of changed the daughter it would of been great if she was Vala's and Daniel's.

^Banner Credit To Randee

My Stargates RPG Board
    http://z3.invisionfree.com/Stargates_RPG/index.php

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Young View Post
      I loved how they worked great together I really wanted to see more of that it was so good I kept wishing they wouldn't of changed the daughter it would of been great if she was Vala's and Daniel's.
      Welcome Amanda!!!

And I completely agree, showing Adria to be both Vala's and Daniel's would have been something fantastic, since I always thought the other half of the genetic should have been (might have beeen) Daniel's. I mean that girl could speak - and well, Daniel isn't excatly lacking in that department!
      banner by Stef

Comment

Hiya Fruitcakes!!

Grea pic runs girlies.

Originally posted by Stef View Post
        Made a wallpaper for June....but I realize it's kind of lopside towards MM...and when I say lopsided I mean it's ONLY MM I'm working on another one....but I've now gotten frustrated and feel the need to ram my head against the wall...you know how it is Anyway, first attempt:
        Spoiler:

EDIT: The lyrics in the wp are from the cheesy song I want to use. Can you figure it out?

-Stef
        Looks really nice Stef.

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
        I'll send it back now

Friendly remind, we're at a measly 63 now

Please vote guys

Just went and voted....up to 65

AMANDA YOUNG!!!!
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by sg1cat View Post
          Oh, this day couldn't end soon enough. *sigh*

Voted. 64 now.
          Bad day Darryl?

Thanks for voting though

Welcome to the Oven Amanda!!!

And I think we've all wished there was a D/V baby involved...hopefully not an evil one though
          ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Bad day Darryl?
            eh, the day was okay, but this evening was tedious (lots of chores, etc...)

Thanks for voting though
            welcome, as always.

Welcome Amanda!!!
            You'll love it in The Oven! Lots of friendly Fruitcakes and lots of Daniel/Vala stuff!!

Really, you won't find a bunch of nicer people...
            _______________________________________________________________________________
            ~sg1cat~ (aka Darryl ) | FanFics: Fanfiction.net LiveJournal

Comment

Well Cakes, I think it might be an early night for me. (Seriously, 2 am is super early for me) but I've been all stuffy today, so I should you know, get rest and all that healthy like stuff

Night!

EDIT: Sorry I haven't read it yet. Though I am intrigued.
              banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                Well Cakes, I think it might be an early night for me. (Seriously, 2 am is super early for me) but I've been all stuffy today, so I should you know, get rest and all that healthy like stuff

Night!

Good night Isa!
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Night!

g'night Isa!!
                  ~sg1cat~ (aka Darryl ) | FanFics: Fanfiction.net LiveJournal

Comment

Halloween used to be big for me as a kid, my mom would spend all of October making me the cooooolest costumes! Now it basically consists of pigging out and watching the week of Halloween-themed shows

Now I gotta go because the room just started spinning *glares at room*

G'night
                    ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                      Hmm perhaps you took our literary recs...or banners. Whatever the reason you always deserve a cookie Stef
                      Cuz you're pretty?
                      Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
                      Oooh! Oooh! You've discovered the joys of Lucivar and Daemon!
                      All very true But it's the latter of the three that I was referring to.

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                      Oh I so hope so......Lucivar and Daemon *sighs*! BTW who out there has read or got Roswell? I'd love ot be able to discuss it on the thread for all the d/v ness we can muster.
                      BTW Milena re: my fic
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm missing a part of the hellish AU I'm hoping you might have it? The intro of Lt Fields with the way better description? Let me know if you have it

EDIT: Its totally cool I don't mind. Actually got called into my other work so will be off in an hour of two to work there.
                      Just ordered Roswell...so I should be getting it soon

WELCOME TO THE THREAD!!!

I agree, that would have been awesome!

Welcome Amanda!!!

And I completely agree, showing Adria to be both Vala's and Daniel's would have been something fantastic, since I always thought the other half of the genetic should have been (might have beeen) Daniel's. I mean that girl could speak - and well, Daniel isn't excatly lacking in that department!
                      Yes, but then there's a who Oedipal thing going on there....

...if that had been missing, all for the D/V-ness of Adria. They could have totally taken D/V's DNA and added a little extra something to the mix for good measure

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Halloween used to be big for me as a kid, my mom would spend all of October making me the cooooolest costumes! Now it basically consists of pigging out and watching the week of Halloween-themed shows

Now I gotta go because the room just started spinning *glares at room*

G'night

Night Milena!
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Night Milena!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                            Stef, found a D/V video to a Disney song. When I watched it I kept thinking "This is so strange." TOO , TOO Cute...

Can you feel the love tonight (D/V)

Edit: Teal'c was funny as pumba.
                            I found that very entertaining. The words did fit with the clips pretty well. The beginning was great with Teal'c and Cam.

Cute find!
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                              Hey Wendy, I made it Home. So glad since tommorrow is Halloween. I am the Neighborhood Mom that has all the neighborhood kids at my house for Halloween Dinner. I cook big pots of chilie, we have a huge campfire for Hot Dogs and Marshmellows, and I Make RiceKrispie Candy. My son is now 17 and I still think all the 16 and 17 years olds will show up tommorrow. No invitations are needed, they just show up. What would my husband have done without me? It is one of my favorite holidays.

Is Halloween big everywhere?

I loved these pics... what episode? or am I just too tired to think? Unlike you "kids" who stay up all night, this mature gal needs her sleep!
                              I used to do the big halloween party and costumes, now I just pass out muchies to kids in the neighborhood (my "baby" is 25 this year!) and remember when.......

Comment

*looks at Amanda's username.... looks at Amanda's sig*

*LE GASP!* Another SAW fan! YAY!

Ahem... I have composed myself now...

Welcome to the thread, Amanda. We hope you enjoy your stay in the oven!

*Kitty!Yzma*Hahahahaha!.. I win!*/Kitty!Yzma*
                                And if you're wondering why I did that:
                                I have FINALLY gotten my sister to agree to watch SG-1.... She'll be a fruitcake in no time... just as soon as she reaches season 9....

Comment

Working...
                                X