No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found this PU vid (don't know if it's been posted already...)

Happy Together:
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=1400349

enjoy!
    My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      Thanks for posting that Milena. This had to be my favorite part, and soooo true too.
      That's my favourite part too!!

I LOVE the fact that she's really the only person that Daniel touches And I also loved the part where she listed Vala's "using/being used" philosophy in relationships as an obstacle It's like BF12 is validated all over again I know, I'm so self-centered but I can't help it
      ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
        OMG, I just found a post in another thread that pretty much sums up my EVERY FEELING ON DV!!!!

READ THIS!!!

Here is the thread I got it from, called the DV Pro/Con Discussion thread.
        That's a great find!!! It explains in ways I never could why I had reservations about the D/V ship at first, and also why I now ship them...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
          That's a great find!!! It explains in ways I never could why I had reservations about the D/V ship at first, and also why I now ship them...
          Doesn't it though??? I couldn't be that eloquant without ranting It's both a blessing and a curse

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Doesn't it though??? I couldn't be that eloquant without ranting It's both a blessing and a curse
            I really wonder what that poster thought of Unending... I checked the profile and they haven't been online for almost a year...
            sigpic

Comment

I really wonder what that poster thought of Unending... I checked the profile and they haven't been online for almost a year...
              Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Seriously??? You tell me this horrible news while I'm mid new-Idol-worship?? That really sucks though...I hope she wasn't driven away but just like...took a one year sabbatical to go feed baby giraffes in Africa and will be back shortly...

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Well Cakes it is time for me to bid you all good night!

Night!!
                banner by Stef

Comment

Night Isa

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post

Night!!
                    Good night Isa!!
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

G'night Isa!!! *waves*

Still no gaming anyone? *fluttering eyelashes*

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

G'night Isa!!! *waves*

Still no gaming anyone? *fluttering eyelashes*
                        Sorry, I'm trying to catch up on my fic and waiting for SVU ( I got the days messed up yesterday... lol. it's on tonight and I think it's a repeat)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post

Night!!
                          Night Isa...don't make me wait with bated breath too long okay...I might die.
                          LC
                          sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                          http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Sorry, I'm trying to catch up on my fic and waiting for SVU ( I got the days messed up yesterday... lol. it's on tonight and I think it's a repeat)
                            Awww Reruns are the bane of my existence...unless they're awesome eps of course... Hope it is!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Good luck with the SVU, Toomi

Good lord my sister is sending herself into fits... Apparently she psyched herself out so much about meeting Pyramid Head, that now, after only two attempts at the "fight" with him, she is going to try and cheat her way out of it...

Sheesh.. it's not like she has to kill the guy... just avoid him, and his over-sized sword for three minutes, (And I tell ya... that big of a sword, plus the attacks on other monsters that look suspiciously like rape: I think mr Pyramid Head is compensating for something)

Ahem! Anyway, on topic: Any predictions on what Ark of Truth will hold for DV?

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
                                Good luck with the SVU, Toomi

Good lord my sister is sending herself into fits... Apparently she psyched herself out so much about meeting Pyramid Head, that now, after only two attempts at the "fight" with him, she is going to try and cheat her way out of it...

Sheesh.. it's not like she has to kill the guy... just avoid him, and his over-sized sword for three minutes, (And I tell ya... that big of a sword, plus the attacks on other monsters that look suspiciously like rape: I think mr Pyramid Head is compensating for something)

Ahem! Anyway, on topic: Any predictions on what Ark of Truth will hold for DV?

Shameless plug ... Some musings that ended up a ending to AoT fic....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X