No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this Saetan, the Warlord Prince with Balls, or Papa, the charming and well-rounded companion?

*Pilfers cookie from Isa's pile*
    sigpic
    Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

No Killer Tomatoes....yet. Glitter is #51

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
        Is this Saetan, the Warlord Prince with Balls, or Papa, the charming and well-rounded companion?
        I have NO idea what you're talking about. Something is clearly going over my head...

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
          I have NO idea what you're talking about. Something is clearly going over my head...

-Stef
          Read the Black Jewels Trilogy, and all will become clear.
          sigpic
          Banner by Stef.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
            Another suggestion includes:

Attack of the killer tomatoes
            *headdesk* THAT's the movie I meant earlier, not Fried Green Tomatoes, that one was actually good. Bad, Isa, bad.

Originally posted by Stef View Post
            Ha! So true, I can see Vala saying those nicknames a lot more than Daniel. And Daniel being embarrassed. It would especially be funny if she called him one those names around the rest of the team. Ah, there would be no end to the hilarity!

Well, technically it goes "It's...what I do" or "It's what I do." I like fake!Cam

EDIT EDIT: Yeah, it is the guy from Wormhole X-Treme that says it, but I always here Peter DeLuise saying it really stupidly, multiple times

-Stef
            Hehe. Oh definitely! I actually used a couple on my crazy talking to myself Daniel and Vala post a few pages back.

Well, I was being kinda original...

Not that there's much to be pilfered
            banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post

Not that there's much to be pilfered
              As long as there's one. Pilfered tastes so much better than non-pilfered.
              sigpic
              Banner by Stef.

Comment

I'm thinking the Warlord Prince Remember this guy help create Daemon and Lucivar

Banner by Stef
                Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Read the Black Jewels Trilogy, and all will become clear.
                  I have no idea what that is.

Okay, so I went through the whole list...and I'm kind of questioning their decisions. Where was Cherry Falls? I mean come on...the premise of the movie is that there's some crazy dude in drag channeling his dead mother (and you pretty much can tell who the killer is from his first appearence). He basically goes around killing...get this...virgins! So, in an effort to stay alive, the students have a "pop your cherry" party. First off, how does this guy know who's a virgin?! I mean, does he have some sort of radar for that stuff? Is he inspecting them in their sleep. It doesn't. make. any. sense. And every scene you see the killer in makes you laugh because it's so clearly a guy running around in a bad wig.

Anyway, GO D/V!!

-Stef

Comment

Batman and Robin!
                    It got trashed by so many people, I didn't mind it that much though.
                    EDIT: Anne Bishop's the Black Jewels Trilogy. Read it *hypnotizes with crazy mind powers*

Banner by Stef
                    Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Nope, no B&R. Although it was bad. I was watching part of it the other day and I think that almost every line Mr. Freeze says is a pun about ice. It's quite bad.

If you haven't voted in my new game, go vote now guys:

FAVORITE DANIEL/VALA EPISODE GAME

-Stef

Comment

Already voted (yes I'm posting heaps to build up to 900 )

Banner by Stef
                        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

*Jedi Mind Trick* You will all read Anne Bishop's Black Jewels Trilogy. It has lots of sex. And great characterisation and plot and fantastically rich and detailed world, but it's got sex. And we all know everyone's here for the sex. */mind trick*

*Votes* clear leader there. And we're slowly but surely coming back in the Hairdo's! We Fruitcakes know how to stage a comeback!
                          sigpic
                          Banner by Stef.

Comment

*Jedi Mind Trick* You will all read Anne Bishop's Black Jewels Trilogy. It has lots of sex. And great characterisation and plot and fantastically rich and detailed world, but it's got sex. And we all know everyone's here for the sex. */mind trick*

*Votes* clear leader there. And we're slowly but surely coming back in the Hairdo's! We Fruitcakes know how to stage a comeback!
                            Jedi mind trick, should have thought of that. Must read black jewels, Kath we must convert them!

Banner by Stef
                            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

*goes to Amazon and ---- blinks* Woah!

I'll be sure to look for them.
                              banner by Stef

Comment

Yes, we must convert them!

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                                Jaenelle Angelline, with that crazy Ring of Obedience. Really sadistic series if I remember. The whole mother earth thing, Right?
                                Yeah, that one! So good though. I think me and Cat have founded the DV Chapter of the fans for that.
                                sigpic
                                Banner by Stef.

Comment

Working...
                                X