No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, the Dark Side of the Oven. Because the light is broken, of course. Not because of the evilness that frolicks merrily in the fields of the thread. Not at all.

Chewy? I like my Fruitcakes crispy on the outside, light and fluffy on the inside, and always filling
    sigpic
    Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Welcome Vale_Sg1

Banner by Stef
      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by Vale_Sg1 View Post
        Sexy, or Saucy

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
        Heyyy!!

Welcome to The Oven Vale_Sg1!!!

Glad you could join the fun! You've probably been here before, you're just new to me so Hi!

How do you guys like that Thread name of Stef's? Just taking it out for a spin
        I like The Oven. I think it works very well
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Ohh, thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!! Now I see why you call yourself the Oven!!!

I've lurked on GW for a long time before registering, but it's my first time on the thread, even as a guest.

And I kind of like that we're the Dark Side

Comment

*desperately tries to keep up with the thread*

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by Vale_Sg1 View Post
              Ohh, thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!! Now I see why you call yourself the Oven!!!

I've lurked on GW for a long time before registering, but it's my first time on the thread, even as a guest.

And I kind of like that we're the Dark Side
              You should subscribe and become a full-fledged Fruitcake! Here's a bribe for you

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
              *desperately tries to keep up with the thread*
              I soooo do not envy the catch-up I just had 5 pages and it was hell

Hey Fruitcakes, after the alphabet game, you wanna play "What episode does this cap come from?" No, no, I'm not trying to get you all to post all your pics so I can snurch them... Not at all... But PLEASE, if we do that, let's put the pics behind spoilers for the dial-up people and those with icky comps!!
              ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

I'm up for the game... and The Oven, I like it

Although since our profession seems to be conversion, The Dark Side is also good. Dilemma!

Comment

Welcome Vale! I seem to have missed you on my skim through

Hey Fruitcakes, after the alphabet game, you wanna play "What episode does this cap come from?" No, no, I'm not trying to get you all to post all your pics so I can snurch them... Not at all... But PLEASE, if we do that, let's put the pics behind spoilers for the dial-up people and those with icky comps!!
                  I second this motion! If only because I'm crap at it, and I'm in the mood to embarrasse myself in front of large groups of people

Kales
                  : I so want a Obi-wan Jedi mind trick DV icon now....
                  sigpic
                  Banner by Stef.

Comment

Just popping in for now...

Welcome Vala_Sg1! post lots and have fun!

and CONGRATULATIONS on 1000 page and 20000 posts! we rock!!!!!!! (((HUGS)))

off to do some schoolwork...stef let me know what's going down with the mix and milena....any chance of the chapter coming sooner? I know. i'm just so needy.

ciao bellas (for now)

nat
                    My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                      We could always be the Dark Side of the Oven .... yeass? noess?

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
                      Yes, the Dark Side of the Oven. Because the light is broken, of course. Not because of the evilness that frolicks merrily in the fields of the thread. Not at all.

Chewy? I like my Fruitcakes crispy on the outside, light and fluffy on the inside, and always filling
                      Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                      I like The Oven. I think it works very well
                      Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                      The Oven. Such good things come out of an oven.. Lovely cakes, hot pies...... and fruitcakes.
                      Originally posted by Kales View Post
                      I'm up for the game... and The Oven, I like it

Although since our profession seems to be conversion, The Dark Side is also good. Dilemma!
                      Okiedoke *bangs hammer* motion passed?

Henceforth the domain of the Fruitcakes shall officially be known as *trumpets blare*

The Dark Side Of The Oven

And in unofficial capacities, just The Oven for short?

EDIT: Unless someone objects, in which case please ignore the banging hammer and officiality of the motion and fire away!
                      ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Henceforth the domain of the Fruitcakes shall officially be known as *trumpets blare*

EDIT: Unless someone objects, in which case please ignore the banging hammer and officiality of the motion and fire away!
                        Motion passed!
                        sigpic
                        Banner by Stef.

Comment

haha i LOVE it. i mean...i'm reading frankenstein for english class and NOT this thread. nope. not a bit...
                          My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

You should subscribe and become a full-fledged Fruitcake! Here's a bribe for you
                            I have a subcription to this thread if that's what you meant And thanks for the flower!!

Poundpuppy29, I couldn't ignore the invitation!! I might not be much an active shipper for this couple, but it's one I like

Comment

I adore it

Banner by Stef
                              Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post

Kales
                                : I so want a Obi-wan Jedi mind trick DV icon now....
                                Oh, Kath you just had to put the idea in my head... What would be a good pic for that....

MOTION SECONDED!!!! Or fifthed...

And Welcome , Vale just in case I didn't mention it before!
                                banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X