Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
    Man that moment always has me dying... and when they wake up that look! - *sighs* Good missing scene, loved it.
    ^_^ YAY! I'm glad you liked it... I was beginning to think that no one saw it- or that the link wasn't working but clearly it is and I'm so glad that you liked it. I know that I like it- ^_^ -and I'm glad that you like it too... that scene at the ending had me dying too. ^_^
    sigpic
    Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
    |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
      I see them as Han/Leia, but reversed He's the serious, political 'ambassador', and she's the charming rogue

I think I know why we all seem into H/L as well on here - the humour of the ship as well as the angst. It's like in a Knight's Tale - the drama and the violence has a surprising amount of grip bc the comedy is there
      I know, seriously can you just imagine Vala in a shady bar trying to swindle someone.. and Daniel's trying to save the galaxy *grins*
      banner by Stef

Comment

Make that two buckets of water, Ronja!

EDIT: There's something magic today - the thread is flying!

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
          OMG I know. Today in my 3h exam I was done in 50 minutes. I am SUPER scared....

Yes, yes they are...

Lol... could you imagine?? ^_^

Oh I know what you mean Kales... I should be studying, but stargate is getting in the way and I came up with this...
          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3498044/1/
          ...it was quick to write- only bout 15 minutes but stil... ^_^ It's called Before the Fire and has spoilers for Avalon part II. Enjoy!
          Enjoyed the little fic very much

sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

I see them as Han/Leia, but reversed He's the serious, political 'ambassador', and she's the charming rogue

I think I know why we all seem into H/L as well on here - the humour of the ship as well as the angst. It's like in a Knight's Tale - the drama and the violence has a surprising amount of grip bc the comedy is there
            Originally posted by Stef View Post
            Must.Not.Make.New.Banner.

Why can't I stop wanting to make banners? I'm still trying to work out the ones I promised for the two gutter-minded ladies of this thread. Wait, I think applies to more than two of us!

-Stef
            I love your banners! soo pretty- never stop!
            banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
              I know, seriously can you just imagine Vala in a shady bar trying to swindle someone.. and Daniel's trying to save the galaxy *grins*

There are so many similarities between Leia/Daniel and Vala/Han.

-Daniel gets all huffy and mad at Vala the same way Leia does at Han.
              -Vala was in it for the reward at the beginning the same as Han
              -Daniel ascended and was one with nature, like how Leia is in touch with the force.

sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

-Daniel ascended and was one with nature, like how Leia is in touch with the force.
                In the dreadful event *knocks on wood bc it so isn't going to happen* that the movies don't run and run, do you think we'll come to accept the fandemoniam novels as part of the DV canon and fangirl them?

Comment

In the dreadful event *knocks on wood bc it so isn't going to happen* that the movies don't run and run, do you think we'll come to accept the fandemoniam novels as part of the DV canon and fangirl them?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I probably will. I don't know what I would do without a regular dose of Dala!!

Found this on my computer so I just had to share...

sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

*happy sigh* HL, DV: Doesn't get any better

Comment

Dude *sappy grin* Feel the love!
                      banner by Stef

Comment

Are u comparing Daniel to a girl?

*throws a bucket of ice cold water over Wendy and Kay*

Comment

*happy sigh* HL, DV: Doesn't get any better
                          No it doesn't!

I have the sudden urge to watch Emipre Strikes Back now(and rewatch the kiss in the Asteroid field and Carbon Freeze about a 100 times) and then follow it up with Unending...hehehehe
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Okay, so real quick before I head out.....

I made a poll over at my LIVERJOURNAL asking what everyone's favorite DV vid of mine is. I'm really interested in the results, so please go and vote!! This might affect the future DV videos I "produce."

Thanks!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

The new game at Fun and Games thread - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=43263 - ladies' pics

Comment

No it doesn't!

I have the sudden urge to watch Emipre Strikes Back now(and rewatch the kiss in the Asteroid field and Carbon Freeze about a 100 times) and then follow it up with Unending...hehehehe
                                Now this is a plan. So would someone writing an SG1/Star Wars crossover with heavy DV and HL leanings.
                                sigpic
                                Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Working...
                                X