• Show
Clear All

i might do more later
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
      i might do more later
      yay
      only 2 days till the next ep, danny in atlantis! woot!

Comment

Yup, he FINALLY gets to go to Atlantis. He's only known about that place (and help discover it) for... going on 3 years now LOL! You know he'll be like a little kid in a candy store, for cryin' out loud.....

And Vala gets to be his assistant! YAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
          Yup, he FINALLY gets to go to Atlantis. He's only known about that place (and help discover it) for... going on 3 years now LOL! You know he'll be like a little kid in a candy store, for cryin' out loud.....

And Vala gets to be his assistant! YAY!
          yay, i can't wait to see that. maybe he will be as excited as he was in "torment of tantalus", that was so cute

Comment

sg-daniel, please, please use spoiler tags. I'm very spoiler phobic and I did not want to know that. So for future please tag up. Ta.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
              sg-daniel, please, please use spoiler tags. I'm very spoiler phobic and I did not want to know that. So for future please tag up. Ta.
              I sympathize with you Silver. But.... then again, it's not really a spoiler if you saw the previews on the Scifi channel this week. You can see the Atlantis set in them and some of the crew, so...

We will keep it in mind, though.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel
                yay, i can't wait to see that. maybe he will be as excited as he was in "torment of tantalus", that was so cute
                Is it Saturday yet?? *sigh* Can't wait!

Loved the "what they would never say... " Mal and SG-D!

And I'm all for using spoiler tags... but the ep is called Pegasus Project... what else could it be about?

Comment

I know guys I accept I am about as spoiler-phobic as you can get, I wont even look at the episode titles in advance if I can avoid it! It's no big thing with this one I know, but...if you could just keep it in mind Thanks.

...sounds like a very cool ep though

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
                    I know guys I accept I am about as spoiler-phobic as you can get, I wont even look at the episode titles in advance if I can avoid it! It's no big thing with this one I know, but...if you could just keep it in mind Thanks.

...sounds like a very cool ep though
                    Well, sorry we spoiled you then

Yeah, just think: Daniel, Vala, and.... SHEP! lol

Shep: Hey Vala, want to grab somethin' to eat?
                    Vala: Can Daniel come along?
                    Shep: What, is he your man or something?
                    Vala: Why else does he answer to "my Daniel?"
                    Daniel: HEY, I heard that!

lol

Comment

Well, sorry we spoiled you then

Yeah, just think: Daniel, Vala, and.... SHEP! lol

Shep: Hey Vala, want to grab somethin' to eat?
                      Vala: Can Daniel come along?
                      Shep: What, is he your man or something?
                      Vala: Why else does he answer to "my Daniel?"
                      Daniel: HEY, I heard that!

lol
                      haha I love it!!

@silverdamascus oh you didn't even know the title? ops sorry

Comment

New fic from me!

Title: Comforting Miss Mal Doran
                        Pairing: Daniel/Vala
                        Rating: PG
                        Disclaimer: I own nothing! Daniel and Vala are copywrighted to the Stargate Franchise.
                        Author’s Note: A new season of Stargate, complete with so many D/V moments has sparked the shipper within me, folks. I couldn’t help but write this. Enjoy!
                        Summary: In a moment of “weakness”, Vala and Daniel have a heart-to-heart. (Spoilers up to Morpheus)

http://community.livejournal.com/dan...la/116122.html

enjoy! ^_^

Comment

New fic from me!

Disclaimer: I own nothing! Daniel and Vala are copywrighted to the Stargate Franchise.
                          Author’s Note: A new season of Stargate, complete with so many D/V moments has sparked the shipper within me, folks. I couldn’t help but write this. Enjoy!
                          Summary: In a moment of “weakness”, Vala and Daniel have a heart-to-heart. (Spoilers up to Morpheus)

enjoy! ^_^
                          Awwwww! Sweet!
                          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                            haha I love it!!

@silverdamascus oh you didn't even know the title? ops sorry
                            Heheh don't worry about it, there's no way that can be considered a spoiler!

nice one Ronja

Comment

New fic from me!

enjoy! ^_^
                              I could easily see her having a weak moment and at first hesitating to say something. A sharp and funny, yet heartfelt story.

Thank you!

A.
                              Last edited by ValaMalduran; 26 July 2006, 01:27 PM.
                              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

New fic from me!

enjoy! ^_^
                                Aww cute thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X