Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
    For a sec I went "Scruffy?Huh?" then "Clone- duh! Isa!" *facepalm* *pets Scruffy*

I think we a pic run! I would give a reason, but do we really need one? Naw!

Under the cut cuz it got to be long, and Unending spoilers
    Spoiler:

No, we weren't making out... Nope.. not at all..
    Isa: Really?
    Maybe only a little.
    Isa: Thought so. *is justified* (And, no, I didn't mean the JT album)

Okay, this time we were making out...
    Isa: Admitting it is the first step.

V: You know, darling, this being a dark and spooky place I don't think Cam and Muscles would be too surprised if they found us in a less than innocent act...
    D: Vala!
    V: What? You know you were thinking of it too...
    D: Not the point.
    V and Isa: So you were thinking about it?!?
    D: *clears throat* Not the point...
    V and Isa: *pouts*

Dude whose name I forgot: I caught them making out on the job!
    D & V: Who? Us?
    Dude: Yes! What kinda of work ethic is that?
    V: A fun one! Anyways we're undercover... we had to make it look convincing... Duh!
    D: Oh, and Isa made us do it!
    Isa: Hey!!!! See if I let you too make out anymore... *grumbles*

V: Look what you did! She'll keep us apart! (Isa giggles evilly)
    D: Please, as if she could! (Damn he figured me out)
    V: Apologize anyway..
    D: *sigh* Fine...

Called a meeting:

D: I'm sorry, really I am.
    V: Really, he is.
    Isa: *eyes* Really?
    V: Yep and we even have a present!

Isa: *wipes drool* Aww. You guys are the best! You may make out again...

And all is well...
    Brilliant!
    sigpic
    Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Oh, noes! I didn't mean that at all!! I loves the clones! They are all welcome here *huggles*
      Thanks Clones are good fun!!! I have been holding off getting a Vala clone because I don't want any competition in my own house...hehehehehe I have 4 MS/DJ clones, they would end up fighting over her...LOL

More Dala to stay on topic....

sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
        Thanks Clones are good fun!!! I have been holding off getting a Vala clone because I don't want any competition in my own house...hehehehehe I have 4 MS/DJ clones, they would end up fighting over her...LOL

More Dala to stay on topic....

I'm sure Vala would be more than capable of handling them all by herself
        sigpic
        Banner by Stef.

Comment

DJ *nods* Clones are awesome! I've thought about grabbing a couple of my own but the muses and the bunnies take up so much of my time already, I feel like I would not have time enough for them As for a Vala clone, she would be a hand full, I think, and I can understand how you wouldn't want to have to fight her for them

Oh and Kath I quite agree, Vala is definitely capable of handling the clones, the question is: can the clones handle her?
          banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
            I'm sure Vala would be more than capable of handling them all by herself
            Oh I am sure she could and that is what worries me about getting one

DJ *nods* Clones are awesome! I've thought about grabbing a couple of my own but the muses and the bunnies take up so much of my time already, I feel like I would not have time enough for them As for a Vala clone, she would be a hand full, I think, and I can understand how you wouldn't want to have to fight her for them

Oh and Kath I quite agree, Vala is definitely capable of handling the clones, the question is: can the clones handle her?
            Yes you do have your hands full with the bunnies and muses, but sometimes the clones are good for fic ideas as well

Congrats on 400 Posts Isabel!!!
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Wendy's Darling I think would have a chance but I don't think my Kooky(My crazy Legacy Daniel clone) or SpaceMonkey (season 9 Daniel) would be able to handle a Vala clone. (They can't really handle my Rommie clone.)

sigpic
              thanks Stef
              Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

For a sec I went "Scruffy?Huh?" then "Clone- duh! Isa!" *facepalm* *pets Scruffy*

I think we a pic run! I would give a reason, but do we really need one? Naw!

Under the cut cuz it got to be long, and Unending spoilers
                Spoiler:

No, we weren't making out... Nope.. not at all..
                Isa: Really?
                Maybe only a little.
                Isa: Thought so. *is justified* (And, no, I didn't mean the JT album)

Okay, this time we were making out...
                Isa: Admitting it is the first step.

V: You know, darling, this being a dark and spooky place I don't think Cam and Muscles would be too surprised if they found us in a less than innocent act...
                D: Vala!
                V: What? You know you were thinking of it too...
                D: Not the point.
                V and Isa: So you were thinking about it?!?
                D: *clears throat* Not the point...
                V and Isa: *pouts*

Dude whose name I forgot: I caught them making out on the job!
                D & V: Who? Us?
                Dude: Yes! What kinda of work ethic is that?
                V: A fun one! Anyways we're undercover... we had to make it look convincing... Duh!
                D: Oh, and Isa made us do it!
                Isa: Hey!!!! See if I let you too make out anymore... *grumbles*

V: Look what you did! She'll keep us apart! (Isa giggles evilly)
                D: Please, as if she could! (Damn he figured me out)
                V: Apologize anyway..
                D: *sigh* Fine...

Called a meeting:

D: I'm sorry, really I am.
                V: Really, he is.
                Isa: *eyes* Really?
                V: Yep and we even have a present!

Isa: *wipes drool* Aww. You guys are the best! You may make out again...

And all is well...
                So slight catch up here
                Thanks for explaining the "Green Day' comment...gotta laugh tho...'the first day of the rest..." is actually much older than "Green Day"...I just can't remember who's line it was first.
                Isa, ROTFLOL....<wipes tears from eyes>that was great...you really have a way with words,lol..speaking of which...any chance of some "Bijou' or maybe even "Noir' vignettes?
                And thanks for all those lovely S10 pics with accompanying comments...can't add anything, definitely all my favourite moments.
                About the 'handholding' pic from PP...just where in the sequence of the shots of them starting down the stairs does the brief glimpse of him holding her hand come...before or after she's waving to someone(Radnek?)
                So that's all...must go and do some keying of fiction.
                night
                LC
                (oh yeah got an email today that I've been nominated for a SG Fan Award...too cool huh?..so I guess the category would be "D/V Ship" and subcategory would be "Episode Tag"?)
                sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Hee. Thanks DJ!!!! Times totally flies, I can't even believe it *twirls*

Yep, I think Darling would probably have the best chance, maybe Kev too

Congrats LC *throws confetti* You deserve it!! Also congrats to anybody else that got nominated!
                  .you really have a way with words
                  Cool, thanks! I always thought words their way with me! As for "Bijou" and "Noir" I have a couple of ideas (I'm kinda cheating with the next "Noir", you'll all see what I mean when I post it...), I've just been pounding out this crazy plot bunny and the next chapter of the AU.

pic for eye!sex
                  banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                    So slight catch up here
                    Thanks for explaining the "Green Day' comment...gotta laugh tho...'the first day of the rest..." is actually much older than "Green Day"...I just can't remember who's line it was first.
                    Isa, ROTFLOL....<wipes tears from eyes>that was great...you really have a way with words,lol..speaking of which...any chance of some "Bijou' or maybe even "Noir' vignettes?
                    And thanks for all those lovely S10 pics with accompanying comments...can't add anything, definitely all my favourite moments.
                    About the 'handholding' pic from PP...just where in the sequence of the shots of them starting down the stairs does the brief glimpse of him holding her hand come...before or after she's waving to someone(Radnek?)
                    So that's all...must go and do some keying of fiction.
                    night
                    LC
                    (oh yeah got an email today that I've been nominated for a SG Fan Award...too cool huh?..so I guess the category would be "D/V Ship" and subcategory would be "Episode Tag"?)
                    Congrats LC. That is great and you totally deserve it!!!!!

I think you guys are right about Darling and Kev. Beefcake might be able to handle her but there is no way Gunny could. He is too sweet
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Finally got Past and Present uploaded. I think I am going to call it a night. That makes 8 eps I capped this weekend. This chickie is tired!

Good Night my Favorite Shippers

Unending...
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Night DJ!!!

EDIT: Now, I too, must head of to bed since I have to wake up in 6 hours once again.. at an ungodly hour! Le sigh. Night Thread!!
                        Last edited by isabelqc; 03 June 2007, 08:23 PM.
                        banner by Stef

Comment

Morning thread!!

Isa, loved the caption. They gave a good laugh in the morning

Congrats, LC
                          My Boredom Factor also got a nomination at SG Fan Awards. Probably in Dala Smut category.
                          thanks for everyone who reccommended it
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Good morning shippers!

Haha! Indeed, how many Daniels can on Vala handle? It's a tough qestion!

So slight catch up here
                            LC
                            I know someone's bound to have said it first, but that song just jumped inot my head, so now I'm going to associate it with your fics!

And congrats guys on the nominations! And Isa for 400! Woohoo!
                            sigpic
                            Banner by Stef.

Comment

Stef has inspired me to finally have a play with my Photoshop program and make my first wallpapers.
                              Have no idea how half the buttons work, so ignore the blurry edges!

The Powers That Be
                              Spoiler:

Origin
                              Spoiler:

DJAY
                              Last edited by djay; 04 June 2007, 04:27 AM.
                              He's her Lobster!
                              LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Good Morning Shippers!!!!!

Originally posted by gioia View Post
                                Morning thread!!

Isa, loved the caption. They gave a good laugh in the morning

Congrats, LC
                                My Boredom Factor also got a nomination at SG Fan Awards. Probably in Dala Smut category.
                                thanks for everyone who reccommended it

Congrats Co-Queen!!!!

Originally posted by djay View Post
                                Stef has inspired me to finally have a play with my Photoshop program and make my first wallpapers.
                                Have no idea how half the buttons work, so ignore the blurry edges!

The Powers That Be
                                Spoiler:

Origin
                                Spoiler:

DJAY
                                I think the wallpapers are great Djay I also have Photoshop and have extremely limited knowledge of the program but would like to learn it. When I am done capping(seems like I will never be done), that is going to be next on my list. I would love to be able to make my own sigs and wallpapers as nice as everyone else's in here
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X