Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone

Well, after a stretch of lurking and getting ready for my move, The day has arrived. As of tomorrow I will be offline for a while until I get settled in Idaho(about 2 months). Just wanted to say that I'll be thinking of you all and these two fabulous characters

Don't have too much fun without me *sniff*

Happy Posting
    Faithstars
    It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars View Post
      Hello everyone

Well, after a stretch of lurking and getting ready for my move, The day has arrived. As of tomorrow I will be offline for a while until I get settled in Idaho(about 2 months). Just wanted to say that I'll be thinking of you all and these two fabulous characters

Happy Posting
      Faithstars
      Good Luck with your move hope everything goes smoothly

We will miss you
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Aww, thanks poundpuppy Trust me....I'm going to miss all of you, as well!
        Nice photos(as usual)
        It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Hello everyone

Happy Posting
          Faithstars
          Aw, FaithStars, you'll be missed I hope the movie goes well!!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Okay, so I forgot MS was on "24" tonight until I happened upon FOX a little past nine. And what did I see? MS getting out of bed in his boxers and walking across the room SHIRTLESS, talking into a phone SHIRTLESS, and looking suspicious SHIRTLESS. Did I mention he was shirtless? Why, oh why can't we get scenes like that on SG-1?! That man is beautiful! My friends were looking at me strangely as I squealed like a school girl. What? I think he deserved it

Couldn't watch more because my friend was over and we are continuing our SF journey, tonight it was "Farscape" episodes "Exodus From Gensis" and "Throne for a Loss." I had COMPLETELY forgotten about those ones! If I ever get these DVDs working for SG-1, we'll get around to them as well

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Dónde están todos?

TragiDay, here I come...

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                I don't know. I posted it in here when I uploaded it. I blame Ronja for the whole thing...IM-ing me about D/V bondage...oy....

D/V bondage. Always a good time. I'm reading it now.=)
                sigpic
                thanks Stef
                Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Oh. My. God.
                  That man is gorgeous.

(Just drooling over on the MS thread over the 24 caps.)

DJAY
                  He's her Lobster!
                  LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
                    Oh. My. God.
                    That man is gorgeous.

DJAY
                    Yes indeed. I think there will be lots of thunk related injurries today.=)
                    sigpic
                    thanks Stef
                    Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Oh. My. God.
                      That man is gorgeous.

DJAY
                      Morrninng!!!!!
                      What a good way to start a new day
                      shirtless MS!!
                      Yes, I'm gonna watch it soon, i hope

EDIT: HOLY CRAP!!
                      just seen caps!!
                      Stef, as Master of Dala Art, you have to use your amazing skills with photoshop at those caps and make them Dala.!!! Please!!!

and for making this a Dala post

Last edited by gioia; 01 May 2007, 01:01 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Awww! I love this new vid.
                        (Except it needs more eye sex!)
                        Spoilers for Unending

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5Y8y_GQmKQ

DJAY
                        He's her Lobster!
                        LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                          GASP!...you mean I missed a kiss...RATS!...altho I have to say MS with just boxer shorts was quite a visual treat.
                          LC
                          AHHH!!!!!! I missed BOXER SHORTS!!!!!! Damn this is what I get for watching Heroes (which was awesome) I'm soo getting my brother to get it for me!

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                          Okay, so I forgot MS was on "24" tonight until I happened upon FOX a little past nine. And what did I see? MS getting out of bed in his boxers and walking across the room SHIRTLESS, talking into a phone SHIRTLESS, and looking suspicious SHIRTLESS. Did I mention he was shirtless? Why, oh why can't we get scenes like that on SG-1?! That man is beautiful! My friends were looking at me strangely as I squealed like a school girl. What? I think he deserved it

Couldn't watch more because my friend was over and we are continuing our SF journey, tonight it was "Farscape" episodes "Exodus From Gensis" and "Throne for a Loss." I had COMPLETELY forgotten about those ones! If I ever get these DVDs working for SG-1, we'll get around to them as well

-Stef
                          Shirtless? Shirtless?.... *wipes drool at that image* I agree, why oh why can't we get scenes like that on SG-1, hopefully TPTB see their mistake now, and give us many many shirtless scenes in the movie!!! (what?! a girl can dream...)

Oh. My. God.
                          That man is gorgeous.

DJAY
                          Going there now! *dashes off*

Originally posted by gioia View Post
                          Morrninng!!!!!
                          What a good way to start a new day
                          shirtless MS!!
                          Yes, I'm gonna watch it soon, i hope

EDIT: HOLY CRAP!!
                          just seen caps!!
                          Stef, as Master of Dala Art, you have to use your amazing skills with photoshop at those caps and make them Dala.!!! Please!!!

and for making this a Dala post

I second that motion!!!!!!!!! *wipes more drool*

EDIT: Saw the caps! *eep!* *squee* *fails* and *thud*--- that's all I'm capable of right now......
                          Watched the episode!!!!!!!!! *double thud* He is so awesome!
                          Last edited by isabelqc; 01 May 2007, 08:10 AM.
                          banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
                            hey guys so i'm kind of playing catch up on the whole daniel vala ship...who can point me in the direction of some fics and vids?
                            THANKS

natalia
                            You want fics? Here's some shameless self promoting...

In The Choices We Make
                            Now, an AU story dealing with what I thought the back half of season 10 would look like. Written from September 06-January 07. 30 chapters, over 80 thousand words, a good story to curl up with. ^_^
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3169930/1/

Before The Fire
                            Spoilers for Season 9 Episode 3 Origin when both Daniel and Vala are put on the Ara to be burnt alive. A little drabble about those scenes with the fire inching closer.
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3498044/1/

A Moment Between
                            From 'The Powers that Be'. Daniel and Vala share a moment.
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3498184/1/

Other than that--

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/427684/
                            Lots of Dala stories by our very own Kales

and you should totally check out (and everyone should check out) Briar on fanfiction.net too.

Read Aftermath http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3274168/1/ first which is finished and then her sequel Origin http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3462941/1/ an amazing writer who was a loyal reviewer of mine.... you guys have to check out these stories they are brililant!

Yay SYDNEY, ISABEL and SUN'SHYNE for 100 posts!
                            HAPPY BIRTHDAY SG1SUSAN
                            CONGRATS ON 1400 POSTS POUNDPUPPY
                            CONGRATS ON 3000 POSTS FIREFLY
                            CONGRATS ON REACHING 35000 POSTS ADMIRAL QO
                            AND CONGRATS TO ANYONE ELSE WHO REACHED A MILESTONE THAT I MISSED

Hello everyone

Happy Posting
                            Faithstars
                            We'll miss you Faith! Have a great move and we'll be looking for you in two months...

Awww! I love this new vid.
                            (Except it needs more eye sex!)
                            Spoilers for Unending

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5Y8y_GQmKQ

DJAY
                            I love that vid- it was great!
                            sigpic
                            Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                            |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Hello everyone

Happy Posting
                              Faithstars
                              We will miss you Faithstars! Good Luck with the move

Originally posted by Stef View Post

-Stef
                              Yeah those 5 minutes of TV more then made up for the lack of skin we have seen from him in Season 10 He is just such a gorgeous man!!!! I think I have watched that scene 5 or 6 times now and I heading to get some pics from it!!!
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

I am aggravated I need to stay out of all the Anti threads cuz some of the stuff that is said has no logic and makes no sense so pic run pic run to cheer me up

There are some Tragiday pics to stay with the theme
                                I know I say I need to stay out of those threads but I know I won't I have to see the other side it's a bunch of threads that I read
                                sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X