X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How freaky would it be if:

(THIS IS SPECULATION about a spoiler)
    Spoiler:
    Adria could not be conceived by the Ori unless they manipulated and infused their essence into DNA? And they sampled Daniel's by having him be in contact with a Prior, a la TPTB? (and, proving that his DNA was "worthy" of sampling, it would also make him immune from the Prior plagues, because the Ori might want more humanized members. Why kill off a strong DNA line?)

And since we're dealing with genetic memories and such (since Adria is supposed to have all the knowledge of the Ori), maybe the Ori wanted to sample Daniel's DNA because he was once ascended? He was on the side of the Altairans, and the Ori might want to see what they're up to.

Plus, they might see Daniel as a "worthy opponent", and he might amuse them. What better way to get to someone than through someone close to them?

Keep in mind, THIS IS ALL SPECULATION. The only Spoiler in there is
    Spoiler:
    about Vala's child, Adria

Comment

Well I gotta say, when it comes to Prometheus Unbound, one word comes to mind: FRUITCAKE

There's only us,
      There's only this
      Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
      No other road,
      No other way
      No day but today...

Comment

Originally posted by KillerMercury
        Well I gotta say, when it comes to Prometheus Unbound, one word comes to mind: FRUITCAKE
        But Daniel has an obsession for Fruitcake!!!!!! lol

Comment

It's SO obvious that he does.

There's only us,
          There's only this
          Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
          No other road,
          No other way
          No day but today...

Comment

I said it once before and I'll said it again:

Daniel was a fool to turn down Vala in "The Ties That Bind".

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
              I said it once before and I'll said it again:

Daniel was a fool to turn down Vala in "The Ties That Bind".
              I'm pretty sure he won't repeat this mistake for the second time, of course if the second time happens...

Comment

Here are the screencaps for that scene:

"The Ties That Bind"

Comment

Favorite Daniel/Vala moments:

Spoiler:
                  The whole time they were Harrid and Sallis in Avalon, part 2. They weren't arguing, but working together. Did y'all notice that? No snarkiness or innuendos. Walking arm in arm together. "Should we walk about and try to appear normal?" Daniel was genuinely upset when she was burned to death in the fire. You know he blamed himself for not being able to save her.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

I love very much this cute little moment at the end of Origin
                    Spoiler:
                    when Vala took their bracelets off and Daniel said "thank you", she gave him so beautiful and sweet smile at that moment, I wonder whether he noticed this smile?

Comment

That one?

A.
                      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

What? a new page and only ONE picture on it? I must remedy that!

And doesn't this picture below look like Daniel's saying, "I will get you out of this. You will not die, because I won't let you; i love you too damned much woman. And after we get out of this mess, we can screw around and make babies." (ROFLMAO)

Comment

Thanks for being our "doctor"

I can hardly wait for the first volume of season 9 DVDs - TONS of great quality screencaps ahead of us soon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                            Thanks for being our "doctor"

I can hardly wait for the first volume of season 9 DVDs - TONS of great quality screencaps ahead of us soon!!!

A.
                            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

This will seriously be the first Season I get as a box set EVER.

Daniel and Vala are soulmates, through and through. He just might not admit it

Comment

Well, we'll see how Daniel acts towards her when she comes back. At the very least, he should apolpgize for being so mean to her in Beachhead.

Comment

Working...
                                X