Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
    My fiance has told me much the same! I can't wait to get further in the series!! The look on Daniel's face was priceless when he thought the Super Soldier was hitting on him (esp. when his eyes immediatly went down to the "cod" piece. I lol'd till I was almost in tears)!!!
    I never noticed his eyes do that, I'm gonna have to watch it again now! (What a pity )

For some perverse reason, I liked it when he hit Vala. It was just so un-Daniel like! Though she kicked his ass eventually so she got payback

Comment

I'm new to SG in general, and just made my way through 'Prometheus Unbound'... HILARIOUS epi. And though I've only seen them together once, I can honestly say I think I'm going to become a D/V shipper....
      Welcome! Be ready to become obsessed with the love that is Daniel and Vala!

And b/c it's been a little quite today, and I'm having a lazy day I bring a pic spam

Spoilers for season 10 all episodes
      Spoiler:

We weren't lurking....promise!.... Just making out!
      VALA!
      Oops

Now what do you want to do, darling?

Daniel thinks.....

No darling, you know that's just foreplay.
      *headdesk* Damn it, you're right....

Hey I know! Wanna go make out again?
      ..... Okay.

They go make out....

In the bed room
      banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        I never noticed his eyes do that, I'm gonna have to watch it again now! (What a pity )

For some perverse reason, I liked it when he hit Vala. It was just so un-Daniel like! Though she kicked his ass eventually so she got payback
        Ya, that was pretty hot when he hit her... that whole fight was pretty sexually charged... and that's saying something coming from me... I'm not the biggest fan of Daniel....
        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

I wasn't until I saw that ep! It was when he squished the pic of her head on the screen that got me

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
            I wasn't until I saw that ep! It was when he squished the pic of her head on the screen that got me
            I love this scene!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
              Thanks for the cap Tonttu! You wouldn't happen to have Memento Mori and/or Quest caps would u??
              Not in 720p resolution
              But I can get some 960x528 caps

Originally posted by Stef View Post
              Did someone say something about Photoshop? Yeah, that outline thing is tricky. I still haven't mastered it. I'm not a fan of the "find edges" effect I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I use the Sketch>Photocopy effect:
              Just what I was looking for

Originally posted by Kales View Post
              Guys, this is my cold turkey fandom ban kicking in as of now. I'm officially banned from LJ, GW, That Other Website, MSN and all things such like until Thursday for the sake of these exams.

This means no Domino Motion until thursday.

Oh god just had a mental image of all the catch up on this thread *fear*

Okay, be good, be shippy and I'll see you on thursday with a massive on my face!

*hugs thread and runs away before the pain of cutting herself off kicks in*
              Good luck on your exams

How about a vid? Just finished my latest. Nothing fancy, I just got tired of all of the angst and decided to make a more crazy/playful DV (Vala-centric) vid. Anyway, hope you like

Artist: Garbage
              Spoilers: ALL EPISODES

-Stef
              I like it
              Do you want me to move all your videos to same directory?

Originally posted by Truskawka View Post
              Voted

I'm new to SG in general, and just made my way through 'Prometheus Unbound'... HILARIOUS epi. And though I've only seen them together once, I can honestly say I think I'm going to become a D/V shipper....
              Welcome Sun'shyne
              sigpic
              Inside soft clouds we have drowned so deep in slumber our feet have lost the ground...

Comment

Daniel: I see you... *waves*
                Vala: Did you have fun taking off my clothes?
                Daniel: It was your idea.
                Vala: No, I meant when I was conscious so I could distract you and kick you in the head.
                Daniel: I kept my eyes closed the whole time.

I love it too.

Comment

Just finished re-watching Prometheus Unbound. Love this episode. Especially version with Claudia, Andy Mikita and Damian Kindler's commentary

Comment

Welcome aboard, Sun'shyne
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
                      Considering I don't have photoshop at the moment, this is the best that I could do.
                      Danieldoll and Valadoll at the beach. (and yes, that is a photo from the weekend)

Spoiler:

DJAY
                      Brilliant!!!!
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Tonttu View Post
                        Not in 720p resolution
                        But I can get some 960x528 caps
                        Oh thats awesome! As long as they are better than those crappy scifi ones I'm happy! Thank you! (((hugz))) Could u pm me when u have them? It's quite easy to miss posts in this thread

Welcome Sun'shyne!

Comment

How about a vid? Just finished my latest. Nothing fancy, I just got tired of all of the angst and decided to make a more crazy/playful DV (Vala-centric) vid. Anyway, hope you like

Artist: Garbage
                          Spoilers: ALL EPISODES

-Stef
                          Woohoo! Thanks for the vid Stef, downloading it now

I'm so bored right now. Common sense tells me that I should get some hw done, or read a book, or watch the Netflix movies I still have from my account, which has apparently expired But no, I am sitting on my computer surfing the web. Where is everyone? Where's djay? You're normally on at this time!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n...055_0001-1.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n..._FamilyT-1.jpg

-Stef
                          Love the caps Stef

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                          I think I caught a cold and I've completely screwed up my sleep schedule. I'm now awake all night and sleep all day.(since I'm a housewife this isn't a huge deal but still it kind of messes me up.)
                          (((Maeve))) sorry to hear that you've got a cold!

Originally posted by djay View Post
                          Considering I don't have photoshop at the moment, this is the best that I could do.
                          Danieldoll and Valadoll at the beach. (and yes, that is a photo from the weekend)

DJAY
                          Awwwwwww lol so cute!!

Welcome Sun'shyne!!

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post

And b/c it's been a little quite today, and I'm having a lazy day I bring a pic spam

Spoiler:

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...ielVala/31.jpg
                          VALA!
                          Oops

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u.../bscap1080.jpg

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...Vala/DVPU4.jpg
                          Daniel thinks.....

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...055_0001-1.jpg

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...s10e6_3846.jpg
                          ..... Okay.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u..._720p_0210.jpg
                          They go make out....

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...Bone051_-1.jpg
                          In the bed room
                          ROFL love the pic spam

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post

Spoiler:

VALA!
                            Oops

Daniel thinks.....

..... Okay.

They go make out....

In the bed room
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

I go to sleep and I come back with 5 PMs and two pages to catch up on!! People, people!

WELCOME to the thread!! Yeah, aren't those two wonderful together? If you liked PU, just wait until the first bit of season 9! Some of the best DV interactions right there. Although, then you get to season 10 and it's a similiar vibe, but somehow very different A lot more mature, but still with the playfulness and banter. It's so nice to see your couples change and grow. Most of the time, they're the same people, have the same dynamic as they did when they first started. These two have grown/changed so much, as has their relationship. And it's only been two years!!

Ya, that was pretty hot when he hit her... that whole fight was pretty sexually charged... and that's saying something coming from me... I'm not the biggest fan of Daniel....
                              Yeah, I wasn't a huge fan of Daniel when I started. The thing about couples, for me at least, is that I usually start out liking one of the characters a lot, and then the other half of the ship benefits from that. I mean, I really liked they're banter in season 9, but it wasn't until "Momento Mori" that I started liking Daniel as a character unto himself ("Bad Guys" made me love him!).

Originally posted by Tonttu View Post
                              Do you want me to move all your videos to same directory?
                              Yeah, that would be cool. Right now, I can't really access my vids (they're under your section of the website).

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Welcome Sun'shyne to the ship and that's when they had me too they had me at the beginning and this part especially after the fight

He kissed her back.

(((Hugs Maeve))) spoiler pic for MM my favortite moment
                                Spoiler:

so sorry for your loss
                                sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X