X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Congrats on the noms iheartvala and Kales!

Woo-hoo! Too bad they don't have a NC-17 section, LC would be a shoe in!

And 1000 posts to get more avatars?? 1000 posts??? Arg...thats a big number.

Have to go to work and then come home to watch...The Quest Part II!!!!!! Yea. I'm so excited! Watching it on Youtube isn't as nice as a big screen.
      sigpic
      by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

Yeah, congrats on the noms girls!!!

Hyridbabe, how is going your fic btw?
        I'd like to see another update
        sigpic
        Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by kamiikiteiru View Post
          Congrats on the noms iheartvala and Kales!

Woo-hoo! Too bad they don't have a NC-17 section, LC would be a shoe in!

And 1000 posts to get more avatars?? 1000 posts??? Arg...thats a big number.

Have to go to work and then come home to watch...The Quest Part II!!!!!! Yea. I'm so excited! Watching it on Youtube isn't as nice as a big screen.
          oh, you'd be surprised how quick you can get there *grin* if you have as little a life as me...

and NC-17s are allowed - Downpour got one last year, and if that's not NC-17 I have no idea what is, lol! EDIT: By the time LC posted, noms were closed for this year... but there's always the SGfan awards

And my congrats to Padfoot as well

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post

A.
            Hey, where are those caps from??

Originally posted by djay View Post
            I'm a particular fan of Stef's. Love memories, turn this world around, what about now, I shall believe, 23..just to name a few. They're on tonttu's site available to download:

http://tonttu.x10hosting.com/video/
            Originally posted by gioia View Post
            Stef's What About Now
            then Pins and Needles but don't remember the artist now..
            there is a Daniel/Sha're/Vala one but don't also remember artist or name of the song now. Lol!! I gotta go and check them. They're amazing vids. a shame that I can't properly remember them..
            Aw, if I were capable of blushing, my face would be red right now As for the Vala/Daniel/Sha're vid, are you talking about "What's Left of Me"? I LOVE that one...the only place I know it's at is the SG-1 Media Site. The sites currently not letting me play vids, so I hope the link works. Actually, I hear they are changing that site this weekend....

Speaking of vids *sigh* I guess that I scared everyone off! I'm still looking for someone to help me with my D/V Love Theme video. I'm not kidding here, I don't feel secure enough to share it with the big, bad world until I get some feedback (actually, I need someone to tell me which version to go with). So if you want to see a new vid, someone will just have to bite the bullet and make the sacrifice

Oh, and CONGRATS to you, Kales, iheartvala, and our MIA friend Padfoot....and anyone else who is nominated but I don't recognize your pen name!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

*jumps up and down excitedly*

I'll bite that bullet, Stef! It'll be you know, painful and stuff, but I'll do it

Comment

Yes, i'll have a look too, Stef. If you want.
                My speed is finally back to normal.

DJAY
                He's her Lobster!
                LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                  Aw, if I were capable of blushing, my face would be red right now As for the Vala/Daniel/Sha're vid, are you talking about "What's Left of Me"? I LOVE that one...the only place I know it's at is the SG-1 Media Site. The sites currently not letting me play vids, so I hope the link works. Actually, I hear they are changing that site this weekend....
                  Yeah, that's one I love that vid too..It's so amazing

Speaking of vids *sigh* I guess that I scared everyone off! I'm still looking for someone to help me with my D/V Love Theme video. I'm not kidding here, I don't feel secure enough to share it with the big, bad world until I get some feedback (actually, I need someone to tell me which version to go with). So if you want to see a new vid, someone will just have to bite the bullet and make the sacrifice
                  Stef, I couldn't be more honored but Kales's just beat me
                  Anyway, I'm sure she will be more accurate viewer than me.

EDIT: And apparently also Djay
                  Girls you're fast!!
                  I can't type as fast as you. Aghh poor me
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by Stef

Comment

Congrats on the Isis nominations, gals. I think i'll have a DV reading marathon this weekend and see if there are any I've missed, and enjoy reading the others all over again!

DJAY
                    He's her Lobster!

Comment

Stef, looks like you'll have to make us draw lots or something now

Comment

Ooh, goody! Guinea pi......er.....volunteers. I'll PM you the vids when I finish uploading them to a server. I had already uploaded them once, then I found out that the music had seriously detiorated. It's not great where it is now, but at least it doesn't bug me when I watch the vid(s) Of course, right now they are a little large I'm working on it, but I won't have it done anytime soon....and I'd like to get this proofed so that I can decide which vid to focus on So, if the size will bother some of you (136MB), then that may ween down the volunteers

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Congrats to everyone that got nominated!!

Just a little over an hour until the Behind The Mythology of Stargate is on..woohoo!!!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Yummy, hope someone caps MS in that suit! Tell us unfortunates all about it.

DJAY
                            He's her Lobster!

Comment

He He Can't wait to see MS all gussied up

Victory is mine! Take that WMA!!!

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                                Ooh, goody! Guinea pi......er.....volunteers. I'll PM you the vids when I finish uploading them to a server. I had already uploaded them once, then I found out that the music had seriously detiorated. It's not great where it is now, but at least it doesn't bug me when I watch the vid(s) Of course, right now they are a little large I'm working on it, but I won't have it done anytime soon....and I'd like to get this proofed so that I can decide which vid to focus on So, if the size will bother some of you (136MB), then that may ween down the volunteers

-Stef
                                Well, size no problem for me.
                                though if you consider tomorrow I'm not sure I'll be able to online. One of my friend's getting engaged tomorrow. I gotta to be there but later I'm all yours

have to call it a night now.It's 01.00AM now here. I'm soo tired

see ya later
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X