Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    Hey, Ronja, those are really good quality screencaps. Where did you get them? Or did you cap them yourself? I've been trying to get my hands on the SkyOne versions of the first 10 episodes of season 10 rather than the SF ones Apparently, they don't want vids with the sciffy logo on them at the SG-1 Media Site.

-Stef
    I've only been able to find the first 5 eps in PDTV (they are up everywhere) I really wish I had Memento Mori especially in better quality!

Heh they don't? Well can't blame them.. good for MGM!

Last edited by Ronja; 21 April 2007, 03:45 PM. Reason: I confused myself :S :P

Comment

Originally posted by Starbuck View Post
      He must be still feeling a little bit protective from his Crichton days. Hehe

Quite possibly or maybe he knows that if he doesn't they'll never leave the other's sight. HEE!!!
      banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
        Damn right Shep!
        Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
        High Priestess of Sparky speaks up ( lol ! ) :

Actually I wish she could know a little better, bc she sees it for D/V (bless her) but she can't see it for herself and a certain *cough* Colonel *cough* ( DAMN' SPARKY ) !!!!!!

*loves that pic*
        *grins* I just love how multi shippy everyone is in here

Now it is time for an excerpt from Steffy's Book of Wisdom:

"Drinking 10 shots of Vodka in less than two hours is not a good thing."

Ugh...so I managed to get drunk for the first time in my life last night (I know, a travesty, as I am 22!!!!). It was a friend's birthday and she was feeling down so I did the only thing she asked of me, go shot for shot with her. Thinkin' that was a mistake. Thank goodness for cabs. Although, may I just say that despite all of the liqour in my system, I was still clear-headed enough to turn down this one guy 50 times. Seriously, I don't want to go on a double-date to see Grindhouse! Especially with a man who just got a mullet!! I don't care if you're trying to be funny, I just can't do it.

On the plus side, aside from an unquenchable thirst, I seem to be okay. Now it's time to play catch-up!
        ROFL!!! How are u feeling today? Oh and forgot to say ... I love your new banner!

Originally posted by Kales View Post
        *gasps* I'd never noticed that before! Brilliant! *tackles, hugs*

Dunno why, but I have a thing for other characters noticing ship, like in MM
        Spoiler:

I adore the tiny little cut-away at the end of The Hug, when Mitchell has this grin on his face.

And in Dominion
        Spoiler:

Sam's face during the tape bit. Priceless. She likes to see Daniel tortured

Aaaaaand even as far back as Ties that Bind, one of the best bits for me is Cam's reaction to "Miss me?"
        I so love that too! They all just seem to think.. when will they finally get together already!

Domino Motion udpate

(20 with my little 'I')

Enjoy, and feedback appreciated.

PS. Blame isabel.
        Yay thanks for the update! *bounce off to read*

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
        'Night Kay, take care
        I just have to applaud you going through all those pages and using that multi quote button very efficiently! Thats some catching up u did!

Comment

Thanks Ronja!! Yeah multi-quote is a great feature, but my reply posts tend to be huuuuuuge. I love that cap you posted by the way, I was trying to think of a caption to go with it, but think my brain is on the blink tonight

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Guys, this is my cold turkey fandom ban kicking in as of now. I'm officially banned from LJ, GW, That Other Website, MSN and all things such like until Thursday for the sake of these exams.

This means no Domino Motion until thursday.

Oh god just had a mental image of all the catch up on this thread *fear*

Okay, be good, be shippy and I'll see you on thursday with a massive on my face!

*hugs thread and runs away before the pain of cutting herself off kicks in*

Comment

Thanks Ronja!! Yeah multi-quote is a great feature, but my reply posts tend to be huuuuuuge. I love that cap you posted by the way, I was trying to think of a caption to go with it, but think my brain is on the blink tonight
              Aw I love captions! I'm just not very good at them myself

Comment

Guys, this is my cold turkey fandom ban kicking in as of now. I'm officially banned from LJ, GW, That Other Website, MSN and all things such like until Thursday for the sake of these exams.

Okay, be good, be shippy and I'll see you on thursday with a massive on my face!

*has no tissue left & drowns in a river of tears* DON'T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sniff sniff...

Comment

Huge big honking GOOD LUCK on all your exams Kay!! Gonna miss u!

Comment

Awwwww we'll miss you Kay, and good luck on your exams! *hugs* I also commented in your LJ

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                    LOL I love Daniel and Vala's expressions in those pics

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                      ROFL!!! How are u feeling today? Oh and forgot to say ... I love your new banner!
                      Thanks I'm feeling pretty good today. Despite my friend's attempts to get me tipsy last night, I didn't drink very much. I am just thankful that I have a good tolerance for alcohol otherwise I would have passed out and/or gotten sick on the amount of liquor I imbibed.

Ha Ha! I always am amazed by your ability to go multi-post. I have a hard enough time catching up on two pages!!

I will send good vibes your way , Kales. I hope you do well on your exams!! And I will applaud you if you manage to stay away from all of those sites until Thursday. I probably couldn't even do it until Sunday You will be missed though.

On another topic, I am just about finished with my latest vid. Not sure how people will recieve it, it's really just a light, fun video for D/V....sorry, no angst here I like it, but then again, according to my little LJ poll, one of my favorites is the least liked, and a couple that I'm not thrilled about are popular. But I'm coming from an editor's perspective, so maybe that makes a difference.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks I'm feeling pretty good today. Despite my friend's attempts to get me tipsy last night, I didn't drink very much. I am just thankful that I have a good tolerance for alcohol otherwise I would have passed out and/or gotten sick on the amount of liquor I imbibed.
                        I tend to avoid alcohol The hangovers are eeeevil, evil I tell ya! Though nettle tea or Yerba maté tea are really good cures if you've overindulged

Ha Ha! I always am amazed by your ability to go multi-post. I have a hard enough time catching up on two pages!!
                        So am I LOL, what with this thread and the S/J one, I spend more time multi-quoting others than posting my own posts

On another topic, I am just about finished with my latest vid. Not sure how people will recieve it, it's really just a light, fun video for D/V....sorry, no angst here I like it, but then again, according to my little LJ poll, one of my favorites is the least liked, and a couple that I'm not thrilled about are popular. But I'm coming from an editor's perspective, so maybe that makes a difference.

-Stef
                        LOL my friend is a musician, and what she might deem "a pile of rubbish" tends to be quite the opposite, she hates reading reviews of her stuff, even if it's glowing praise! So you're right about the editor's/artist's perspective thing

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

LOL my friend is a musician, and what she might deem "a pile of rubbish" tends to be quite the opposite, she hates reading reviews of her stuff, even if it's glowing praise! So you're right about the editor's/artist's perspective thing
                          Yeah, actually "Accidentally In Love" is probably one of my favorites simply because it was the easiest vid I've made (but I also actually think that it is probably the most fun and best-suited song for DV )! There's my logic for you! It's true though, I mean, when I watch my vids again, I focus more on the editing than anything else. So the ones that I see more errors in, I dislike. That's very true with a few of my earlier vids....everytime I watch them, I feel the need to re-edit parts! I get the feeling that that isn't what everyone else is thinking when they watch them So my favorites are the ones with the least amount of editing error and flow the best.

But enough about me, let's talk about everyone else. What's y'all doing this fine Saturday evening?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Yeah, actually "Accidentally In Love" is probably one of my favorites simply because it was the easiest vid I've made (but I also actually think that it is probably the most fun and best-suited song for DV )! There's my logic for you! It's true though, I mean, when I watch my vids again, I focus more on the editing than anything else. So the ones that I see more errors in, I dislike. That's very true with a few of my earlier vids....everytime I watch them, I feel the need to re-edit parts! I get the feeling that that isn't what everyone else is thinking when they watch them So my favorites are the ones with the least amount of editing error and flow the best.

But enough about me, let's talk about everyone else. What's y'all doing this fine Saturday evening?

-Stef
                            Errors? What errors? LOL, but seriously, I know what you mean, I'm the same when I'm creating something, I think you can be your own worst critic

What I'm doing: listening to music, playing a game and lurking/posting on GW... and feeling sleepy, should be in bed

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

LOL I love Daniel and Vala's expressions in those pics
                              They match quite well

lol that's good. heh I always drink when I'm out ... but i hate throwing up so never drink that much

-Stef
                              Oh I know what u mean... it's a completly different thing to see it from a editors POW. You: but I love that part! They: but it doesn't fit. You: .. but but I love that part!

Oh and what am I doing? Lissening to Savage Garden and posting... when i really shud be sleeping
                              Last edited by Ronja; 21 April 2007, 05:15 PM.

Comment

((((Kales)))) We will miss you!! Good Luck on your exams
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X