Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
    Aww... Thank you Anjiraca, I always love reading your stuff. *hugs*
    Thanks! ^_^
    sigpic
    Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
    |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

GAD!...you people talk ALOT,lol..oh and drool alot too,lol
      Just a few couple of comments 'cuz I want to get some keying in of my fictional creations before LITS airs tonight.
      Stef did enjoy your forays in fiction writing, please continue
      Isabelqc I ADORE all your stuff, especially the 'Noir' series...I keep seeing Paris in the 1930's. Plus I am intrigued by the the two letters at the end of Isabel?...is that an abbreviation for something?...your home and native land perhaps,lol
      I having been thinking myself about a 'Daniel and Vala' series for Fandemonium, but not sure about the market. I believe the Stargate book being released in May is the first one to have Cam and Vala in it BUT I have the read the first chapter at the author's website and am not sure what it means that Cam is the POV for the first chapter BUT there is NO mention of Vala at all. I am going to make a point of finding it when it's released.
      I would love to write one BUT it would definitely need a kick-ass plot beyond it being a romance...I'm thinking something along the lines of "Honour among Thieves'...I also like the plot outlined for the the Virtual DV, but obviously I wouldn't want to steal their ideas...anyone up for brainstorming?
      I couldn't do any serious work until the Fall when I've finished this RL project that I really need to do(can we say procrastination because DV is way more fun)
      Okay I think that's all...going now to 'key in' something that is NOT the sex and sap I've been working on for the past month
      LC
      sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
      http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
        Isabelqc I ADORE all your stuff, especially the 'Noir' series...I keep seeing Paris in the 1930's. Plus I am intrigued by the the two letters at the end of Isabel?...is that an abbreviation for something?...your home and native land perhaps,lol
        Lol! Close but no cigar, I'm afraid they're two very boring letter that stand for my last names (yes, I'm one of crazy people that have two- I blame it on my Spanish blood )
        I'm glad you like the Noir series, it's fun to write
        banner by Stef

Comment

Will make proper replies when awake.

Tonight's Domino Motion:

(18 maybe tomorrow)

Feedback would be much appreciated on this one, a scene in it took real effort and tweaking.

Comment

I thought maybe you were a lawyer as "QC" stand for "Queen's Council"!

DJAY
            He's her Lobster!
            LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
              I thought maybe you were a lawyer as "QC" stand for "Queen's Council"!

DJAY
              Lol! Nope, too absent minded to be a lawyer, just regular old me!
              banner by Stef

Comment

*hugs* MaeveBran My heart is with you.

Congrats Kales on 1400!!!

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                Just watching Avalon II and Daniel's reaction pulled at my heartstings, as it always has. At first he is just trying to get Vala out of the situation but as he's explaining who he is he gets more frantic and then when she screams "Daniel" and he says that they HAVE to listen to him because they're killing an innocent person and what not- that is Daniel freaking out about Vala- I am sure about that... and when he buries his head, he's crushed. The moment that touches me the most however is when he is left standing and with this pained 'I am so sorry' look in his eyes he walks over to her, kneals and cradles her body trying not to cry. At least, that's the look that I get from our dear Daniel. The most touching part however is when he realises that the Prior is healing her and when she does wake up again- when they look into each others eyes and he's like 'You okay?' with his hand on her face and the way he rubs her back in the comforting way.... not to mention the 'I think he wants us to follow him can you walk' line and the way he helps her walk... I think that this is the moment when something in Daniel snapped regarding Vala... after this he's snippy and snarky and mean to her but its more a defensive 'I can't get into this right now, I'm not in the right place, you are a theif and I don't want to get hurt again' kind of mentality....
                Thank you for this. Tried to green you and it didn't let me. I love how you put this into perspective. I had to go watch the scene after reading this and I totally agree. Sigh...what does it say about Daniel that they had to burn Vala alive to make him see anything? Silly man...trix are for kids.

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                The biggest issue I always have with fics is whether or not I get the "voices" of the characters right. I've read some fics in the past that have been beautifully written but I always feel like it isn't really Daniel and Vala talking. So it was nice to hear that at least that part of my writings isn't too bad That was actually my biggest concern (and still my biggest gripe) for "Worth a Thousand Words." I just don't think I got Daniel right Oh well, maybe I'll work on writing something this weekend when things calm down.

-Stef
                This is still my biggest concern and I have been writing fan fiction for ten years! My current Farscape novella had a year wait on the last chapter because I couldn't get John right. I've always just found that if you wait long enough you will get it right eventually. Sometimes you just have to walk away from it for a bit. But from what I have read you have no worries.

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                *looks around* Hands up who's feeling ludicruously shippy today?

I can't explain it better than that, but I do.

*happy grin*
                Me! I just keep thinking about what I would love to see in the movies and sigh...Think I might cuddle up with my puppy and watch something romantic and pretend it is Daniel and Vala. *eyes the new Pride and Prejudice*

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                Spoiler:

Daniel: You don't need to see my identification. This isn't the SG-1 you're looking for.

-Stef
                Ok LOL on the second one. Comment on the first one...Vala cracks me up here. Isn't the point of the cloak to kinda hide? Teal'c has the right idea, Sam does too and Vala is just out and about without a care in the world. Teehee.

Kales that Dominion pic run was brilliant!

What do you girls use as Wallpaper? I made a DV one on photoshop, but quickly changed it back to a photo of myself and my two nephews before I took my laptop to the shop. Might have been slightly embarressed to have it shown to the world.

DJAY
                I have about 50 sg (mostly Daniel, a lot of Dala, some Farscape and a couple Cams) that I cycle through. I'm always adding. Right now I have

Loved the fics everyone. Am too tired to comment so forgive me. I'll try to remember to tomorrow.
                sigpic
                by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

Originally posted by kamiikiteiru View Post
                  *hugs* MaeveBran My heart is with you.
                  Thanks.
                  I have about 50 sg (mostly Daniel, a lot of Dala, some Farscape and a couple Cams) that I cycle through. I'm always adding. Right now I have
                  http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18.../walls/206.jpg.
                  Love the wall.
                  sigpic
                  thanks Stef
                  Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Ok, confession time!
                    Look what I bought today!

Spoiler:

and I couldn't resist this one! (for G!)

Spoiler:

I am such a sad case!

DJAY
                    He's her Lobster!

Comment

Ok, confession time!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I am such a sad case!

DJAY

LOL!

Comment

Thank for those fanfiction!
                        I miss Dala so it's so great to read otheer adventure of them

MaevaBran, me too my heart is with you,

Comment

Ok, confession time!

Spoiler:
                          ]
                          Action figures!!! I'd like to have those too

Spoiler:

I am such a sad case!
                          Heh!! A woman after my own heart!! or should i say my gutter

Edit: One question? Can you make her legs around her hips?
                          Can they move?
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Yes, they do move. But I'm not sure if she's that flexible! LOL!

DJAY
                            He's her Lobster!

Comment

Ok, G. Here we go. Prometheus Unbound for you!
                              Spoiler:

DJAY
                              He's her Lobster!

Comment

Yes, they do move. But I'm not sure if she's that flexible! LOL!

DJAY
                                Yeah, i know. but you gotta see what my Boba Fett figures do to the other ladies!!! And Obi-Wan!!
                                Lol I broke him once but still
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X