Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hybridbabe View Post
    Wait a minute, Vala was still married by Unending, right?

Spoiler:
    Oh Daniel, you sly dog... you slept with a married woman!!!!!!!!
    Spoiler:

Hmm... debateable.

The end of Line In The Sand was left open, but it could be read as Vala believing Tomin was dead from then on.

Or, the final Tomin/Vala scene in LITS could be read as them saying goodbye - or at least him saying goodbye.

EDIT: HB, did you edit that post just as I was clicking reply for a more PG verb?

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
      Spoiler:

Hmm... debateable.

The end of Line In The Sand was left open, but it could be read as Vala believing Tomin was dead from then on.

Or, the final Tomin/Vala scene in LITS could be read as them saying goodbye - or at least him saying goodbye.

EDIT: HB, did you edit that post just as I was clicking reply for a more PG verb?
      Yeah, I did, actually... the word "snookered" didn't sound appropriate because it technically means "cheated" lol

Comment

'snookered'
        Spoiler:

Or even better, to put one's opponent into a situation they absolutely cannot get out of. Like 'checkmate'. Hence: Daniel is caught for life, reset button be damned

kay x

Comment

Well, It depends on how you see their marriage. I didn't see it an actual marriage anymore. Besides, like Kales said, they didn't know he was still alive or not.

I've just watched the celebration party of 200. The kiss is so cute. They're so cute together. I mean no disrespect to Lexa Doig or CB's hubby but they've really got some chemistry in the real world too. This kiss and her coming to him behind is awesome. I know why there is a reason to love Dala that much.

But MS really talks a wayyyyy too fast. I got lost him sometimes. It was impossible for me to follow him The most comprensible person was AT for me. She talks at a normal speed
          sigpic
          Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

LMAO.........this thread is going to be filled with lushes

I have been in lurk mode for the past few days, mostly because real life has kept me busy. However, I haven't been able to stop laughing at the past couple of pages(drinking game) and chose to delurk for the day. I'm with most in that, I am a total lightweight when it comes to alcohol.

I've just been remembering the few times I did get smashed(tagged for space)

Spoiler:
            1. Junior Prom *cough11yearsagocough*.....a flask got passed around and mysteriously kept ending up in my hand. Let's just say that high heels and stairs are not a good combination when your 17 and drunk

2. High School graduation(later in the evening)......I was 18 and thought I could handle 4 beers and 2 shots of Jack Daniels. Apparently I also thought it was ok to moon about 1/3 of my fellow graduates(that came to about 130 kids) at the bonfire. Thank the lord that the other 2/3rds were off doing their own thing

3. Three weeks AFTER my 21st birthday(did not get drunk on my 21st)......at a friends house(actually it was her finace's) for a early christmas party(mixed drinks) and ended up sucking face with a known player about town..*shudders*....

4. Girls trip to sunny LA (age 22)....flew out there for a few days and the second night we were there we went to a bar(against my better judgment) and did shots. There was a mechanical Bull there.....hilarity ensued...till I fell and busted my rear end. It made all of the sight seeing we did the next day painful

5. Boyfriend(age 23)......Men!!!! I was in a long distance relationship with a guy that I really cared about(and that my mother set me up with). It was his 26th birthday and drove down for the weekend to cook him a birthday meal and just be with him. I talked to him the night before I left and we got everything finalized. He had to go into the office to finish up some paperwork but, he said he would be there about 7pm. I was staying at my family's vacation house so I figured that would give me time to clean, cook and get all dolled up. I worked my a$$ off to make it a lovely evening and I spent 2 1/2 hours getting dressed and made up. Did he show?????? NO!!!! The A****** ditched me for his ex-finace. Oh Yeah.....I got sh** faced that night!

That was the last time I got drunk......nearly 5 years ago

I have not been able to really work on my big story for Daniel/Vala but, I have a short story I'm going to post for your reading enjoyment in a bit

Happy Posting
            Faith
            It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

going to borrow a Ronja-ism for a moment...

*runs in*

FAITHSTARS!!!!!

*crashtacklehug*

We missed you!

And you so get *hugs* for that last one. I would post what I think of that idiot, but you know, this thread's PG rated.

*runs out*

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars View Post
                LMAO.........this thread is going to be filled with lushes

I have been in lurk mode for the past few days, mostly because real life has kept me busy. However, I haven't been able to stop laughing at the past couple of pages(drinking game) and chose to delurk for the day. I'm with most in that, I am a total lightweight when it comes to alcohol.

I've just been remembering the few times I did get smashed(tagged for space)

Spoiler:
                1. Junior Prom *cough11yearsagocough*.....a flask got passed around and mysteriously kept ending up in my hand. Let's just say that high heels and stairs are not a good combination when your 17 and drunk

2. High School graduation(later in the evening)......I was 18 and thought I could handle 4 beers and 2 shots of Jack Daniels. Apparently I also thought it was ok to moon about 1/3 of my fellow graduates(that came to about 130 kids) at the bonfire. Thank the lord that the other 2/3rds were off doing their own thing

3. Three weeks AFTER my 21st birthday(did not get drunk on my 21st)......at a friends house(actually it was her finace's) for a early christmas party(mixed drinks) and ended up sucking face with a known player about town..*shudders*....

4. Girls trip to sunny LA (age 22)....flew out there for a few days and the second night we were there we went to a bar(against my better judgment) and did shots. There was a mechanical Bull there.....hilarity ensued...till I fell and busted my rear end. It made all of the sight seeing we did the next day painful

5. Boyfriend(age 23)......Men!!!! I was in a long distance relationship with a guy that I really cared about(and that my mother set me up with). It was his 26th birthday and drove down for the weekend to cook him a birthday meal and just be with him. I talked to him the night before I left and we got everything finalized. He had to go into the office to finish up some paperwork but, he said he would be there about 7pm. I was staying at my family's vacation house so I figured that would give me time to clean, cook and get all dolled up. I worked my a$$ off to make it a lovely evening and I spent 2 1/2 hours getting dressed and made up. Did he show?????? NO!!!! The A****** ditched me for his ex-finace. Oh Yeah.....I got sh** faced that night!

That was the last time I got drunk......nearly 5 years ago

I have not been able to really work on my big story for Daniel/Vala but, I have a short story I'm going to post for your reading enjoyment in a bit

Happy Posting
                Faith
                Great to see you out of lurkdom Faith!! (((HUGS))) for #5, what a jerkface!!!!
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

*see's Kales running towards me*

*OOF*....

Kales!!!!!!!!!!!! *grabs kales in a bearhug*

*tries to get up and realizes that something might be broken*

I've missed you too, Sweety! You know I can't stay away from all of you for long

*limps over to DJgirl and grabs her in a hug*

Thanks Hon! Good to see ya!

*goes in search of an ice pack*
                  It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

lol^

*pats Faithstars gently on the arm and hands her an ice cream of her own choice*

*wonders if she wants that to be an alcoholic beverage for use with the Daniel and Vala drinking game*

I was going to suggest:

1 drink when Daniel smiles...

then I remembered the aim is to GET drunk, not stay sober.

So....

1 drink when Vala smiles.

3 when daniel smiles.

Much better

kay x

Comment

*takes the Chocolate ice cream from Kales*

*then asks for an Ameretto stone sour........bats eyelashes at the hunky bartender*

This should be interesting

Btw, short story to come in next hour....

Comment

^ Yippee! *dances... but not with the hunky bartender, since Faithstars has dibs* *borrows one of DJG's Daniel clones for a dance instead *

kay x

Comment

^ Yippee! *dances... but not with the hunky bartender, since Faithstars has dibs* *borrows one of DJG's Daniel clones for a dance instead *

kay x
                          Kales

Faithstars: *takes the Chocolate ice cream from Kales*

*then asks for an Ameretto stone sour........bats eyelashes at the hunky bartender*

This should be interesting

Btw, short story to come in next hour....
                          Love Amaretto Sours That is my favorite mixed drink!!
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Aren't we naughty today I will be the DD for the shippers so my drinks will be non alcholic. I just heard why I think NBC has been going on the witch hunt NBC/Unversal are setting up their own site where you can watch ep so now we know why.
                            sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Ah... it begins to make sense... but *plays the drinking game and watches the first five minutes of Avalon ... is trashed*... *drags PP up into a dance as the clone has scurried back to DJG with a slightly guilty look*

I know, I'm terrible. You can't take me anywhere, not even virtually to a party

*hears the groans at THAT pun**dodges rotten fruit*

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                                Aren't we naughty today I will be the DD for the shippers so my drinks will be non alcholic. I just heard why I think NBC has been going on the witch hunt NBC/Unversal are setting up their own site where you can watch ep so now we know why.
                                Thanks for being the DD Poudpuppy!

That does make some sort of sense, I guess but it still stinks that they are pulling all the YT stuff!

Ah... it begins to make sense... but *plays the drinking game and watches the first five minutes of Avalon ... is trashed*... *drags PP up into a dance as the clone has scurried back to DJG with a slightly guilty look*

I know, I'm terrible. You can't take me anywhere, not even virtually to a party

*hears the groans at THAT pun**dodges rotten fruit*

kay x
                                My clones are always around GW flirting. I am used to it by now
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X