Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.and OMG... just found this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP1iA5-OgTo&NR#
    Chris Daughtry's Home- didn't think there was one out there but there was...is!
    Yes that's a great vid. There are some wonderful ones out there. I particularly love By Your side, Strange how we know each other, Memories, Love walks in and Far Away. i know some of the gals from this thread are responsible for them so THANKS!

DJAY
    He's her Lobster!
    LTS: Life's too short

Comment

2 more days till Rove is back *jumps for joy* ... he he, sorry, of topic, but everyone just needs to know these things, lol.
      Hello from another Aussie!
      (Off topic on Rove, but did you see that tribute for Belinda Emmett on the Channel 7 Christmas Carols where her brother sang "One sweet day" 'with her'? Had me sobbing!)

DJAY
      OK, back to DV.
      He's her Lobster!

Comment

Speaking of vids...i became a huge Faith Hill fan after watching Ronja's clip of the song "There you'll be" I absolutely love her song "if I'm not in love with you" It so speaks for Daniel's denial about his feelings for her.
        Here's the link to the song (no idea who the couple is though!)
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZLmRFN99Dg

DJAY
        He's her Lobster!

Comment

woww this thread had some serious movement the last passing hours. Wonderful vids, fic.. thanks to all.

Last night(for me) before the sleep i'd watched the Scene and i catched up a little thing.
          Spoiler:
          while Daniel was ranting about her mocking at his expense, she did a little confusing face which is i adore immediately.. She did a funny thing with her eyebrows. Alone those eyebrows earn an Emmy

gotta turn back to work...
          sigpic
          Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
            Yes that's a great vid. There are some wonderful ones out there. I particularly love By Your side, Strange how we know each other, Memories, Love walks in and Far Away. i know some of the gals from this thread are responsible for them so THANKS!
            He He. One of those is mine..."Memories"...unless there are two of them floating around out there with the same name. Although not one of my more popular videos, I have a fondess for it because I really tried to do something different with it.

Oh, and thanks to everyone who viewed my recent vid, "Turn This World Around" on YouTube. Apparently, I came in #84 for "Top Favorites in Entertainment of the Day." Of course, most of my competition is scantily clad women and anime, but it's an achievement none-the-less

Originally posted by djay View Post
            Speaking of vids...i became a huge Faith Hill fan after watching Ronja's clip of the song "There you'll be" I absolutely love her song "if I'm not in love with you" It so speaks for Daniel's denial about his feelings for her.
            Here's the link to the song (no idea who the couple is though!)
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZLmRFN99Dg
            Ah, I love "There You'll Be," it's probably the only good thing Pearl Harbor ever gave us Oh, and that couple is from some WB...er...CW show (here in the states). The angst, the drama, the pretty people who are nowhere near their teens but still playing high school kids! I swear, those fans are very dedicated. Every time I search a song on YT, I get AT LEAST one vid for them. I feel like we're old friends now.

Anyway, update on my new vid (yes, another). Going with "What About Now" first and then maybe Kales selection, "23" next. It's currently in the bare-bones phase. I have a few specific sections of the song done and I really like them...the rest is just filler that I need to go and put clips into. Bleh. It's amazing how you can love and hate a video so much at the same time. Reminds me of the song "I hate everything about you." I think there is actually a DV vid to that...

EDIT: Yes, there is...by our very own Hybridbabe....If I Hate You...Why Do I Love You?

Oh, and who is "Rove"? Sorry, I'm not an Aussie, I have NO idea.

-Stef
            Last edited by Stef; 16 March 2007, 12:45 AM.

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
              woww this thread had some serious movement the last passing hours. Wonderful vids, fic.. thanks to all.

Last night(for me) before the sleep i'd watched the Scene and i catched up a little thing.
              Spoiler:
              while Daniel was ranting about her mocking at his expense, she did a little confusing face which is i adore immediately.. She did a funny thing with her eyebrows. Alone those eyebrows earn an Emmy

gotta turn back to work...
              I think that's the bit where he says...
              Spoiler:
              "This whole flirty, sexual thing that you do is just your way of having a laugh at my expense."

Looks like she was surprised that he interpreted her actions that way...which makes sense since she wasn't actually trying to toy with him (well, not this time anyway). I always love that little reaction she gives CB kicked some serious...er...rear in that scene with very few lines. Too bad the Emmys are judged by narrow-minded idiots who chose the same shows and the same actors every year, disregarding a show's the lack of quality or an actor's lack of material that year.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Yes, Stef. I was talking about your Memories. Great effect.
                Love the new one too.

DJAY
                He's her Lobster!

Comment

Oh, and who is "Rove"? Sorry, I'm not an Aussie, I have NO idea.
                  I guess he is like the Jay Leno of Aus tv. (but younger, cuter and funnier) His wife died of cancer last year and he's coming back after a period of mourning. She was famous too. True soulmates. So sad.

DJAY
                  He's her Lobster!

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                    He He. Hey, you're no different than me...I just edit myself more strictly The thoughts are still just as naughty as ever though

Anyway, before I head off to work on a video, thought I'd drop off another "Unending" wallpaper.
                    Spoiler:

You: Haven't you already made one of those?
                    Me: Um....
                    You: How many have you made?!
                    Me: Only a couple....if you don't count those first two.
                    You: *stunned silence*
                    Me: That's not that many. Seriously....I'm not obsessive. Don't look at me like that!

-Stef
                    nice wall stef!!!

Comment

i have a wonderful unending fic rec.. divinejoker has posted it LJ/daniel_vala.
                      but i wanna post here direct link..

http://divinejoker.livejournal.com/41702.html
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
                        i have a wonderful unending fic rec.. divinejoker has posted it LJ/daniel_vala.
                        but i wanna post here direct link..

http://divinejoker.livejournal.com/41702.html
                        i just read it, its really good

Comment

Yes, I agree. Great fic.

DJAY
                          He's her Lobster!

Comment

Stef great wall. I put it up immediately! And Memories is yours! I love that vid!

Haha...whoever mentioned the eyebrow thing thanks thanks. Claudia is amazing and I'm glad she got a scene that really gave her a chance to show it.

I love how almost every time I check in here someone has noticed something in a scene and I get to re-watch and find it. Tee-hee.
                            sigpic
                            by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

I want NC-17!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kamiikiteiru View Post
                                Haha...whoever mentioned the eyebrow thing thanks thanks. Claudia is amazing and I'm glad she got a scene that really gave her a chance to show it.
                                hehe.It's me! i 'heart' her eyebrows. Did you see
                                Spoiler:
                                when she went to Daniel in pink nightie, she lifted one of them up so suggestively. I wish i also could do it myself..I tried to do it last night at the front of the mirror.
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X