Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

last ones....

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

i can't help it, i have the "we are the champions" song stuck in the head.

weeeeeeeeee are the champions,... nooo time for loosers cause we are the champions of the wooooorld

Comment

Wow, so I finished my DV vid (in one day!!). Gotta say, I'm really proud of this one, it's probably one of my favorites (and I'm not just saying that to get you to watch ). Although, I owe a large part of why I like it to "Unending."

The last episode is definitely the inspiration for this vid/song. I mean, the chorus just fits them perfectly: "Maybe one day, we can turn and face our fears. Maybe one day, we can reach out through the tears. After all, it’s really not that far to where hope can be found. Maybe one day, we can turn this world around."

SPOILERS THROUGH "UNENDING"

Okay, enough gushing...here are the links:

By: Amy Grant
            YouTube Download

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Oh. My. God.

Stef, that vid is absolutely AMAZING! It captures everything that we loved watching about DV. It is so good to look back on those moments again. I loved it!!!!!!
              Especially love the way you ended with that final glance in the Gateroom. Life is short..but Good things come to those who wait!

DJAY
              He's her Lobster!
              LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                OMG
                SQUEEEE

Spoiler:
                I was thinking that she was crying because of a miscarriage or something- because they were SO together and there were no little tots running around the ship and you gotta figure that she would have gotten pregnant- so maybe *gasp* the Ori made it so she couldn't have any children- but maybe its curable...

that was my first thought too. i think leaving ti open to inerpretation was a good idea but it would have been nice to know.
                Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

I love how even though our
                  UNENDING
                  Spoiler:

Lovely, canon, wonderful, IN LOVE right now! couple are so dysfunctional, but people still see them almost automatically as the parenting type.

Okay guys, I need to get this episode out of my system to get back to writing Domino Motion. So I place myself at your mercy for challenges based on Unending.

Edit: @ Stef. Youtube is being issue-y and throwing a tantrum so won't let me watch your vid til I get home.

EDIT2: Ronja thanks! You know what for

kay x

Comment

you know last night I was in my bed and was thinking :

Spoiler:
                    ok .. so the daniel yelling at vala thing was just wrong .. I was shocked and then I started crying and then they kissed... well I mean I would have expected a bit more romantic .. I loved it but still then .. why didn't thye have any kids? I mean they've been 20 years with each other in the end and no kids...? ok .. sure .. I still loved it though the hug when V was crying in the song that was just perfect * removes V for a sec inserts self * and well .. it really does suck that they can't remember it's like the J/S story all the time... I mean how many times did they kiss? marry .. and blabla .. and not remember or not know cause it was a altrenate demansion or back in time .. or a time loop .. or whatsoever .. I think that's disapointing ... but other then that I don't know what to think of the ep .. it was beautifull and emotional

Comment

Finally seen the whole episode. Loved it. And what I lreally like is that
                      Spoiler:
                      even though we have the reset button at the end, its not completely reset as Teacl was there and still has all the memories

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
                      you know last night I was in my bed and was thinking :

Spoiler:
                      . why didn't thye have any kids? I mean they've been 20 years with each other in the end and no kids...? ok .. sure ..
                      I think because any children would be condemned to a life stranded aboard the ship and would ultimately have been left there alone to die. Im glad they didnt have children, it would have been cruel.
                      Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

Have faith, Dr,Jackson!
                        Spoiler:

Teal'c remembers and 'all good things come to those who wait'

Also I think the blow out needed to happen. He's so afraid of being hurt again that he needed to know she wasn't playing games with him anymore. It really addressed everything that wasn't right between them.

Also, I'll repeat what oters have said, they get together in three months. In fact, they get together pretty much the first time they have a major fight/issue/ serious moment. Doesn't that suggest our DV are on the verge of getting together? That they're in love with each other right now and just need a little... push... like... say (CONTINUUM spoilers) a certain Katesh dropping a line like "You really have no idea how she feels, do you? She cares about you more than you know..." or a certain (ARK OF TRUTH) Tomin saying something like... "I'm not the one *significant look at Daniel* that she loves." Or "I'm sacrificing my life, take care of my wife, she loves you anyway and I want her to be happy regardless of my mass-murdering career."

Just a push. Fanfiction can take it from there

kay x

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Hmm. I still don't know whether Daniel needs a smack around the head or not. I think he went too far..an emotional wreck? Never in a million years? Still wonder why it was so OTT. But CB's understaited performance saves it I think. Pondering...

DJAY
                          He's her Lobster!
                          LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Originally posted by JaneC View Post
                            Finally seen the whole episode. Loved it. And what I lreally like is that
                            Spoiler:
                            even though we have the reset button at the end, its not completely reset as Teacl was there and still has all the memories

I think because any children would be condemned to a life stranded aboard the ship and would ultimately have been left there alone to die. Im glad they didnt have children, it would have been cruel.
                            Spoiler:
                            well I mean ok .. but if you are together .. on a ship .. and well for 20 years.. and well you sleep with each other .. you can't have protection forever * wish she could be V * I mean .. well you get the point ..

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              well I mean ok .. but if you are together .. on a ship .. and well for 20 years.. and well you sleep with each other .. you can't have protection forever * wish she could be V * I mean .. well you get the point ..
                              I guess they got what they needed from the replicator
                              Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

Originally posted by JaneC View Post
                                I guess they got what they needed from the replicator
                                But can you imagine them asking Sam to replicate those Talk about your awkward conversations.

Okay, off to bed now.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X