Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay I gave in to the spoilers and
    Spoiler:

SQUEEEEEE! BEST SCREEN CAP EVER! OMG!!!!! CANON!!!

*Oh can you hear the cannons firing,
    Oh can you hear the sirens roar,
    They kissed! They kissed!
    My god, phwoar!*

kay x

Comment

Spoiler:
      I don't arrive to believe what i read, it's so fabulous!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
        Okay I gave in to the spoilers and
        Spoiler:

SQUEEEEEE! BEST SCREEN CAP EVER! OMG!!!!! CANON!!!

*Oh can you hear the cannons firing,
        Oh can you hear the sirens roar,
        They kissed! They kissed!
        My god, phwoar!*

kay x
        its fantastic isnt it. I cant wait to see this episode....hopefully tomorrow. It sounds incredible.
        Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

Aww I told myself I wouldnt read spoilers... damn u all LOL

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

*bounce of to read the details*

Comment

Spoiler:
            OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! Am seriously hyperventilating ... I can't breath! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One minute I thought, na there will be nothing yet. So I gave some welcome greens (HELLO ALL THE NEW PEOPLE by the way.) And was just getting ready for the disappointment that nothing was going on and then ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so so so happy, I dont care what the episodes like, I dont care if everyone else hates it! *Joins in with victory dance*

WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON!!!!!!!!

Oh and did I miss the party? I don't have any yummy triple choc Ice-cream to share, but I do have some lovely, home made Vegemite and cheese toasted sandwiches. Do not mock me, its a delicacy in my culture, he he. And its good, Americans just have not aquired a taste to it yet.

So happy I could scream, now roomies are gonna wonder why I'm in such a crazy mood at 8 in the morning, lol.

~By the way, sorry if caps and excessive explanation marks offend anyone, but its out of happiness and its the only way I can express myself over the internet, lol.

EDIT: Sorry in my excitement forgot tags, but I know you all cant help yourself, he he.
            Last edited by Padfoot_001; 13 March 2007, 01:17 PM.

Spoiler:
            Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

Is it tomorrow yet? Can I see it yet? OMG so excited! And in other news, last chapter of Unending fic is going up now. Shall post when the link arrives in my inbox.

Unending spoilers
              Spoiler:

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON!

My god I'm so excited now!

kayx

Comment

Hey padfoot! Nope, have some cake *hands padfoot cake of choice* Oh padfoot, could you tag that for anyone wanting to be unspoiled (and who has willpower - anyone on this thread....?)

kay x

ps. ronja, I gave in too. I should be hanging my head in shame but
                Spoiler:

I'm just grinning way too much and staring at that screen-cap

Where is that stef, btw? I want to see what she says about all this madness.

Comment

Hey guys... could someone please tell me the details of that scene? And that scene only I don't wanna go into the Unending thread and spoil the whole ep... peas??

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                    Is it tomorrow yet? Can I see it yet? OMG so excited! And in other news, last chapter of Unending fic is going up now. Shall post when the link arrives in my inbox.

Unending spoilers
                    Spoiler:

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON!

My god I'm so excited now!

kayx
                    Kales....I celebrate with you.. Its great we got we waited for all this time.
                    Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

Can I second that ^ request from Ronja? I'm desperate to know!

kay x

Comment

I am so glad that I gave in to the darkside and read all the spoilers.

Spoiler:
                        I don't know if I am going to be able to sleep tonight in anticipation of watching this episode. It also said "They have christmas on board the ship and Vala is sat on Daniels lap.

Lots of canoodling between vala and Daniel"

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE some more
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Someone anyone? Come on! Dying here

Peasies!!

Comment

Herer you guys go...the SCENE!!!!!

Spoiler:
                            Daniel is getting philisophical and saying life is too short. Vala starts flirting with Daniel and tries to undoe his pants, lol. Daniel sorta tries to stop her, lol. Vala's offended and she thinks he doesn't like her. They're having a bit of an argument, Daniel can't imagine having a relationship with Vala, and Vala is upset (Daniel seems very angry for some strange reason) He's so OTT, I think he likes her, and it's just the whole boys pulling the girls pigtails in the playground Vala puts her top back on and gets all upset with him, Daniel doesn't believe that her feelings are hurt, when they are. And he kisses her on the lips...heheh I was right. So they have a bit of a snog and vala walks out after.....and runs in to mitchell.

Thanks to Pegasus SGA who I snurched this from!!
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

wow thanks for that explanation DJgirl!

Comment

Also dying here! I have to get up at at 6 and be in the library at 8.30 to dig through CENSUS RECORDS. Someone take pity??? *puppy eyes*

Oh and...
                                FANFICTION UPDATE
                                We Are Nowhere And It's Now
                                FINAL Chapter: Nothing Gets Crossed Out
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3396103/6/

Unending
                                Spoiler:

Christmas? On his lap? OMG, I swear waiting to see this is going to kill me! Canoodling??? SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

kay x

Comment

Working...
                                X