Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by natalia View Post
    YEP! That's the quote I was remembering! And don't the two of them look just... tickled to be working together? That wasn't just the stock praise from one co-worker to another, that was from the heart sincerity. On both of their parts.

I watched SG-1 from one of the earliest seasons, and I'm also Farscape fan. CB just has an enormous gift and talent. She made Vala into such a different character from Aeryn, and made DV so different from JA. I keep telling people that THAT is the difference between an "entertainer" and an "ACTOR".
    sigpic

Comment

Don't ya just love how he says, "Hi, baby." and kisses her on the cheek?! *uber sigh*

Comment

Maybe I'll put up a little poll on the Rage comm over on lj. See what people think.

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
          YEP! That's the quote I was remembering! And don't the two of them look just... tickled to be working together? That wasn't just the stock praise from one co-worker to another, that was from the heart sincerity. On both of their parts.

I watched SG-1 from one of the earliest seasons, and I'm also Farscape fan. CB just has an enormous gift and talent. She made Vala into such a different character from Aeryn, and made DV so different from JA. I keep telling people that THAT is the difference between an "entertainer" and an "ACTOR".
          they are just so full of awesomeness together.

CB is quite full of amazingness you've come to the right place with that one ....i think i love her just a TAD too much sometimes lol *sigh*
          My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post

Keeping in mind that a lot of us Fruitcakes are "old timers" We're just more open-minded than others.

Hey there!

Welcome to the Oven, tayradio!!!
            Thank you!!!

And yes, a lot of us ARE old-timers. I've been around the SG universe since season two!
            sigpic

Comment

CB is quite full of amazingness you've come to the right place with that one ....i think i love her just a TAD too much sometimes lol *sigh*
              It's possible to love CB too much?? Say it isn't so!! I think I may be in trouble if it's possible.

Comment

She fabulous, there's just no question in my mind about that. If there was a movie about her doing her laundry I'd watch it because I'm sure she'd make it utterly phenomenal. I've spent a good deal of my life on the stage (not professionally, just locally for fun) and I am... completely in awe.
                sigpic

Comment

Thank you!!!

And yes, a lot of us ARE old-timers. I've been around the SG universe since season two!
                  Welcome to the Oven tayradio!!!!

i'm not an old timer, i'm found this masterpiece of a show in the ninth season. my first eppie was "the powers that be"
                  thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by dvshipper View Post
                    It's possible to love CB too much?? Say it isn't so!! I think I may be in trouble if it's possible.
                    For my own saniety, and yours apparently, we're going to say NO it is not possible

She fabulous, there's just no question in my mind about that. If there was a movie about her doing her laundry I'd watch it because I'm sure she'd make it utterly phenomenal. I've spent a good deal of my life on the stage (not professionally, just locally for fun) and I am... completely in awe.
                    lol. yeah i would watch that too as long as she is talking in it lol cause man there is something about that voice. it's cliche but if she was reading a phonebook i would listen. and when she was done i was ask her to read it again. *rolls eyes at self*

Comment

For my own saniety, and yours apparently, we're going to say NO it is not possible

lol. yeah i would watch that too as long as she is talking in it lol cause man there is something about that voice. it's cliche but if she was reading a phonebook i would listen. and when she was done i was ask her to read it again. *rolls eyes at self*
                      Agreed!

Doing laundry I would definately watch. Cause she's got this talent of adding all these little things into her performance. Crusade anyone?

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                        Welcome to the Oven tayradio!!!!

i'm not an old timer, i'm found this masterpiece of a show in the ninth season. my first eppie was "the powers that be"
                        Thank you, and a brilliant ep to have as a first! I adore the scenes between our couple when she's behind bars!
                        sigpic

Comment

Doing laundry I would definately watch. Cause she's got this talent of adding all these little things into her performance. Crusade anyone?

Spoiler:

i would watch it too. she would turn the whole entire thing into something absolutely hysterical, and that's one of the many things i like about her.

Comment

Agreed!

Spoiler:

I LOVED CB in Crusade. she carried the whole thing for me. and brilliantly as always.

VALA: It's funny isn't it? Daniel always wanted to get into my pants and now I'm in his.
                            heeheehee

Comment

VALA: It's funny isn't it? Daniel always wanted to get into my pants and now I'm in his.
                              heeheehee
                              one of my favorite lines ever!!!!! i just love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                                i would watch it too. she would turn the whole entire thing into something absolutely hysterical, and that's one of the many things i like about her.
                                She's got wonderful comedic timing. Hell, she's got awesome timing, period; comedic, dramatic, all the way 'round. Aeryn was such a different character, and CB really only had the rare opportunity in 'scape to play up any comedy, but she sure could make a person cry. I remember watching her in PU for the first time; I was SO excited when I saw it was going to be CB playing against MS. I started shipping the two of them before the episode even STARTED because they just looked lovely together... and then realizing that DANG she's FUNNY!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X