• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
    Spoiler:
    When you say short...
    Subtle....subtle

Lol, so you've noticed that too? MS is all smiley and adorable around her xD
    Tell me about it. He lights up like a light bulb when he's around and/or talks about her. It's so cute

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Leech10 View Post
      Squee-ing?
      Squee = excited "fangirlish" noise. like when I squee over milena writing fic for me
      My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
        Subtle....subtle

Tell me about it. He lights up like a light bulb when he's around and/or talks about her. It's so cute

-Stef
        Hey, we aims to please.

Yes! He so does.. it's really sweet in a way because I've seen a couple other times when he's kinda grumpy sounding lol. And then somebody mentions CB and he's Mr. Sunshine again xD
        Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
        Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
          Squee = excited "fangirlish" noise. like when I squee over milena writing fic for me
          Yeah, there's alot of that goin' on over at the JT thread around now! Did anyone watch BAMSR(the new eppi of SGA)? I have to wait for iTunes to put it up tomorrow!!! grrrrrr......

Hey, we aims to please.

Yes! He so does.. it's really sweet in a way because I've seen a couple other times when he's kinda grumpy sounding lol. And then somebody mentions CB and he's Mr. Sunshine again xD
          You mean in the vid on YouTube? Yeah, it was sooooo cute! They're such a sweet couple, Michael and Claudia are!!!
          --Kate

Comment

I kinda like spoilers...
            (mainly because I have like zero patience to speak of, but that's another story )
            Though I did manage to stay relatively unspoiled about BAMSR.. one hour left!

sigpic
            Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Well I'm knackered...I love that word...so I'm going to bed.

G'night Fruitcakes!! Don't stop the chatter now!
              ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Well fruitcakes I wanted to come back and chat but as milena put it, I too am "knackered." so i'll have to call it quits. tomorrow afternoon and evening is packing and prep for heading back to university. so I should be around all day for devilish fun and then all night! (my last night before back to classes )

Goodnight my little fruitcakes.

oh. but I do have to tell you that fruitcakes have been following me everywhere. i regaled you all with stories of my mother attempting to make fruitcake and serving fruitcake at holiday brunch (which she has never done before). But Nat's fruitcake chronicles continue:
                Spoiler:
                when I was on vacation in ontario at my brother's apartment we played Pictionnary (which if you don't know is basically a game where you get a word or action to draw out with no talking or symbols and get your partner to guess what it is in like 2 minutes or less) one night as a family activity and the first word I got to draw out was "fruitcake". (after holding back laughter, I drew an odd lumpy cake and a christmas tree. luckily daddy and I are on the same wavelength so he got it right) THEN I was watching jeopardy (ok my dad was watching jeopardy *I* was eating apple pie.) and I look up for ONE question and guess what the answer was. yeah. fruitcake. the question...or answer? whatever jeopardy is backwards. was something about another name for this holiday cake that makes it sound more appetizing or something like that but it was fruitcake and I laughed. Just thought i'd share that even when I attempt to be away from the oven and talk to people other than you someone or something somewhere just wants to keep reminding me to come back

Night Night!!

Comment

I know! So cute. I love it when the actors get on so well in real life...and they clearly do

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                  I love the interaction between CB and MS.

Here is another clip with them. This is at DragonCon.

Claudia Black talks about Vala and Daniel
                  Oh gosh, LOVE that. Granted, I love CB period Love the playfulness.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                    And why are you studying??? School hasn't started again for you already has it??
                    Oh no...school or rather university for me doesn't start till monday but I have a prof who's crazy and scheduled our midterm (its a full year class) for monday. *sigh* So I HAVE to study...and I'm working tomorrow and sunday's my fiancee's 23rd birthday and I'm making him dinner....so today is my only day to really study. *sigh* And I feel I didn't re-learn a thing.

Wow. the canada fun continues
                    Hey, I'm from Canada too! Let the fun always continue for us peace-keepers eh? ^_^

GO FIC WRITERS GO!!!! WRITE WRITE WRITE!!!! (perhaps i'll dream up some inspiration overnight and start something of my own )
                    I think I missed something...what's with all the prompting of writers?

Oh, special request: Any of you East Coast people watching Atlantis right now? We could use some spoilers over on the Sparky thread, Anjirika and I are dying to know what's going on!
                    Oh yes...DYING to know!

Just saw it.
                    Spoiler:
                    A Surprise!!!!!
                    What surprise?

Yes but I have my theories.....
                    Spoiler:
                    Somebody makes a short appearance.
                    Oh well we know WHO makes a short appearance, I want to know WHAT happens!

Ask and ye shall receive:
                    Spoiler:
                    Oh- I thought that it was a manipulation. But I've seen this...it's the poster, and I gotta say, I'm damn glad that our girl is on the cover unlike in season 10- maybe they got the message with all our angry letters....

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                    You mean in the vid on YouTube? Yeah, it was sooooo cute! They're such a sweet couple, Michael and Claudia are!!!
                    No...Daniel and Vala are the cute couple, not Micheal and Claudia. Micheal's married and has two kids. Micheal and Lexa are the cute couple (at least, when you see them on stage) and Vala and Daniel are a cute couple. Let's not confuse the actors with the characters people....

I only bring it up because my mum sees the chemisty between Micheal and Claudia and thinks that there is something going on there if you know what I mean and I don't want to even think about it so I try to stay away from the pictures and interviews from the actual people....

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                    G'night Fruitcakes!! Don't stop the chatter now!
                    G'night Mil!

Goodnight my little fruitcakes.
                    Night Nat!

Just one more day with Nat. Nat we are going to miss having around. Now you can get on some at school to let us know what is going on?

Goodnight and rest for tomorrow.
                    Where's Nat going?
                    Nat where are you going? Back to school? Don't they have a library where you go to school...?

And speaking of missing people, has anyone heard from Kales lately? Kales hasn't been on for a LONG time.

Edit to add: And with that I'll say g'night fruitcakes and I hope that ya'll like the new signature/banner that I'm sporting....
                    sigpic
                    Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                    |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Aw, Nat...why you go?! Plenty of people here are at Uni and they don't let that stop them...so why should you?? (have I convinced you to stay??)

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                        Oh- I thought that it was a manipulation. But I've seen this...it's the poster, and I gotta say, I'm damn glad that our girl is on the cover unlike in season 10- maybe they got the message with all our angry letters....
                        Oh, no...that wasn't the official one. This is the official one (notice Vala):

Spoiler:

No...Daniel and Vala are the cute couple, not Micheal and Claudia. Micheal's married and has two kids. Micheal and Lexa are the cute couple (at least, when you see them on stage) and Vala and Daniel are a cute couple. Let's not confuse the actors with the characters people....

I only bring it up because my mum sees the chemisty between Micheal and Claudia and thinks that there is something going on there if you know what I mean and I don't want to even think about it so I try to stay away from the pictures and interviews from the actual people....
                        Oh, I don't think she meant that she thought they were "together." I think she just meant that she thought they were cute together...you know, how two friends can just be adorable together as a pair. I really don't think she was trying to say she wanted to see them leave their spouses for each other...

-Stef

Comment

Ren, I have sent you a motivational PM. Be strong for the next hour. You can make it.
                          *grin* I think I did fairly well, hehe. Avoided just about every spoiler I could, heh.
                          Now I must see the episode!

I love the interaction between CB and MS.

Here is another clip with them. This is at DragonCon.

Claudia Black talks about Vala and Daniel
                          *grin* That's another favorite, cracks me up every time. They're so much fun to watch, the whole cast has a really quirky sense of humor..

Okay, goodnight everyone!
                          *hugs all*

sigpic
                          Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Night, Ren!

-Stef

Comment

Just one more day with Nat. Nat, we are going to miss having you around. Now, you can get on some at school to let us know what is going on?
                              Aw, Nat...why you go?! Plenty of people here are at Uni and they don't let that stop them...so why should you?? (have I convinced you to stay??)

-Stef
                              Where's Nat going?
                              Nat where are you going? Back to school? Don't they have a library where you go to school...?
                              *huggles fruitcakes*
                              Haha well i'm not leaving forever but once classes start I have EXTREME less time to spend here with my fruitcakes! But of course I shall try. We all know when it comes down to sleep or oven time, I always choose the oven

I think I missed something...what's with all the prompting of writers?
                              lol it's just what I do. people mentionned they were writing stuff tonight. so I poke and prod in hopes it will get published faster. probably not as effective as just leaving them to it. but oh well.

speaking of writing...

Did I stay up until 4:30 making an attempt at writing something?
                              *sheepish nod*
                              Am I going to pay for it tomorrow cause I have 834920358290 things to do?
                              *second sheepish nod*
                              Do I have a 1000 word draft to show for it? perhaps (though I don't think it's good at all but that will probably stay my opinion no matter what meaning i'm going to need a beta to a) fix it and b) give me a kick in the butt to post it!...but it's not ready yet ..but if anyone has the urge to read...this...thing i've attempted to create...let me know. you may want to quit when you try and read it lol. me = waaaaay out of practice at writing.

anyways. must. sleep. now.

Nat

Comment

Morning Oven. How is all?
                                banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X