Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
    i would watch it too. she would turn the whole entire thing into something absolutely hysterical, and that's one of the many things i like about her.
    Yep! Probably turn the whole room into a world of bubbles.

Originally posted by natalia View Post
    I LOVED CB in Crusade. she carried the whole thing for me. and brilliantly as always.

VALA: It's funny isn't it? Daniel always wanted to get into my pants and now I'm in his.
    heeheehee
    The only actor/ress I've seen in something where it's basically them against a concrete wall making the entire thing brilliantly interesting.

CAM: That's not funny. He's got no way to defend himself.
    *giggles*

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
      She's got wonderful comedic timing. Hell, she's got awesome timing, period; comedic, dramatic, all the way 'round. Aeryn was such a different character, and CB really only had the rare opportunity in 'scape to play up any comedy, but she sure could make a person cry. I remember watching her in PU for the first time; I was SO excited when I saw it was going to be CB playing against MS. I started shipping the two of them before the episode even STARTED because they just looked lovely together... and then realizing that DANG she's FUNNY!
      I think Farscape is the show I've cried most during. Die Me, Dichotomy had me a wreck on the couch.

That kiss in PU got me hooked and I will probably never got off the hook for a very VERY long time.

Comment

Thank you, and a brilliant ep to have as a first! I adore the scenes between our couple when she's behind bars!
        me too, i love those scenes so much!. TPTB is one of my favorite eps because it was my first. D/V was the reason that I started watching the show because I thought that they were so great together. i only started watching farscape after i started sg-1 because i loved both CM and BB so much on sg-1 that i really wanted to see them interact in a completely different setting.
        thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by dvshipper View Post
          Yep! Probably turn the whole room into a world of bubbles.
          i wrote a D/V story about that!!!! here's the link...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4254439/1/The_Laundry_Room

Comment

Good night, my new Fruitcake Friends. Sleep well, tomorrow is another day. I've got to be up at the butt-crack of dawn for work and have to get my ugly-sleep!
            sigpic

Comment

Similar how I got into Farscape, because CB was just so amazing that I was curious to see what else she had done. Can you imagine if MS had been on Farscape? I think that may have made my Fargater head implode! ;D

Comment

Good night, my new Fruitcake Friends. Sleep well, tomorrow is another day. I've got to be up at the butt-crack of dawn for work and have to get my ugly-sleep!
                Nice to see someone else new in the Oven! I'm not alone. hahaha. Sweet dreams!

Comment

Similar how I got into Farscape, because CB was just so amazing that I was curious to see what else she had done. Can you imagine if MS had been on Farscape? I think that may have made my Fargater head implode! ;D
                  oh my god, i can't even imagine!!! i would like turn into a pile of shippy goo

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                    oh my god, i can't even imagine!!! i would like turn into a pile of shippy goo
                    Cause that doesn't happen already. *snort* Is it possible to turn more goo-y? Quite possibly.

Comment

Because Nat is my very good friend, and she's not so good at plugging her writing, you all should visit her LJ and read some of her short, little, mostly Vala-centered tag-fics...lemme see if I can find the link... Nat's LJ

So what should you read once you're there? What shouldn't you read is a better question. But she's got a Dominion pre-tag (what're those really called, my brain has somewhat disappeared ) and 3 great little one-shots for MM, oh and the giraffe chronicles are really, really, really good too.

Hmm...just visited her site and I think it would be easiest to click on her d/v fic tag... it's bolded on the left side of her LJ page. Just clicky on the link.

Well, that's enough from me...
                      ~Erin
                      PS: if anyone asks, you never saw me.

Comment

For those of you who haven't figured it out i have an innate need to decorate the thread lol

VALA
                        This will only take a second.
                        (She pushes lightly against Daniel's chest)
                        Can a girl have a little privacy?
                        DANIEL
                        No. Besides, I think I've seen just about everything there is to see.
                        [Vala smiles widely at Daniel.]
                        VALA
                        (in a sultry voice)
                        Right.

VALA
                        What your mind may or may not be able to imagine is really none of my concern. Now, kindly get out of your god's face.

VALA
                        It is pointless lying to your god, Azdak. I am all knowing as well as all beautiful.

DANIEL
                        (takes a deep breath)
                        Believe me, it is not going to come to that…trust me.
                        [Vala gasps and sits down on the bench, back turned to Daniel. Daniel rolls his eyes at his poor choice of words.]
                        DANIEL
                        (wincing)
                        …this time.

VALA
                        (sarcastically calling after Mitchell)
                        Thank you! I apologize for ever doubting your masterful skills at negotiation.
                        [Daniel sighs and rolls his eyes, leaning against the cell bars.]
                        DANIEL
                        He's doing the best he can.
                        VALA
                        That's what terrifies me!

VALA
                        So, Daniel…when does that warm and glowy feeling from doing the right thing kick in? Because…I'm not there yet.

My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                          Because Nat is my very good friend, and she's not so good at plugging her writing, you all should visit her LJ and read some of her short, little, mostly Vala-centered tag-fics...lemme see if I can find the link... Nat's LJ

So what should you read once you're there? What shouldn't you read is a better question. But she's got a Dominion pre-tag (what're those really called, my brain has somewhat disappeared ) and 3 great little one-shots for MM, oh and the giraffe chronicles are really, really, really good too.

Hmm...just visited her site and I think it would be easiest to click on her d/v fic tag... it's bolded on the left side of her LJ page. Just clicky on the link.

~Erin
                          She's also got a very good Unending tag that is in the works right now. Chapter 3 is up, if memory serves. Emotional definately. Oh and the Giraffe chronicles are just adorable and tear-jerking at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post

~Erin
                            aw darlin *blushes* you are too sweet. thank you! *hugs*

Comment

She's also got a very good Unending tag that is in the works right now. Chapter 3 is up, if memory serves. Emotional definately. Oh and the Giraffe chronicles are just adorable and tear-jerking at the same time.
                              guuuuuuuuuuys *blushes more*

Comment

Oooh, is that what the newest one is about...I gotta get on that!
                                *runs to Nat's*

Comment

Working...
                                X